IGNORED

My Swing (Colin007)

Uhm, not so much, no: [URL=http://thesandtrap.com/content/type/61/id/98796/] [/URL]

Me showing my ignorance, but I'm assuming that pic is chock full of no bueno?

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Uhm, not so much, no: [URL=http://thesandtrap.com/content/type/61/id/98796/] [/URL]

I don't see any animal abuse going on here... You've got a good swing, @colin007 . Funny how we are always our worst critics.

If any of y'all WANT a picture of @colin007 humping a goat, send me a PM.

EJ, that was supposed to be only for you...

Uhm, not so much, no:

would you say that there has been improvement in the above pic compared to last years impact position below?

I have been trying to work on getting my weight/hips forward more, hoping that would help with my flip.  i'm trying to get it through my thick skull that flipping is a lot of times the result of not getting my weight forward.  I also struggle with my upper center moving forward along with the hips, which pretty much forces me to flip or else I wont hit the ball...

• Administrator

would you say that there has been improvement in the above pic compared to last years impact position below?

Of course! The new impact (though a bit closed) looks quite good!

• 7 months later...

well, for poops and chortles, I am posting this here - it was posted already in another thread but im putting it here for insight.  I know its not the greatest of angles, and the lighting is poor, but if theres anything you feel like throwing out there, go for it.

I apologize for the extended and gratuitous ass shot.

well, for poops and chortles, I am posting this here - it was posted already in another thread but im putting it here for insight.  I know its not the greatest of angles, and the lighting is poor, but if theres anything you feel like throwing out there, go for it. I apologize for the extended and gratuitous ass shot.

You don't have to be sorry for that.. It's your friend who should be sorry, but I won't mention his name (he knows who he is).. I would question how much of a friend he really is though if I were you! Hahahaha

I know, right!?! Lol, he's good stuff, I had actually completely forgotten about taking any kind of vid, so he gets props for remembering that.

• 2 weeks later...

well, for poops and chortles, I am posting this here - it was posted already in another thread but im putting it here for insight.  I know its not the greatest of angles, and the lighting is poor, but if theres anything you feel like throwing out there, go for it.

I apologize for the extended and gratuitous ass shot.

What?  I was only trying to get your best side.

Although, good point about the angle.  I think this was our last hole and I had just thought of it so, rushed it a bit.

You don't have to be sorry for that.. It's your friend who should be sorry, but I won't mention his name (he knows who he is).. I would question how much of a friend he really is though if I were you!

Hahahaha

I use him for his car. :dance:

I know, right!?! Lol, he's good stuff, I had actually completely forgotten about taking any kind of vid, so he gets props for remembering that.

B-)

• 2 months later...
Here is a new vid, 5 iron down the line, I think the angle is ok. Any thoughts? I'd like the backswing to be a touch shorter. Feels too flat footed at impact, not sure about my hips if they should be more open or not. Contact on this shot was not great but I'm sure all my swings look about the same. [VIDEO]Colin007 5 iron DTL: https://youtu.be/_RGIGtyjaQo[/VIDEO]

Here is a new vid, 5 iron down the line, I think the angle is ok. Any thoughts? I'd like the backswing to be a touch shorter. Feels too flat footed at impact, not sure about my hips if they should be more open or not. Contact on this shot was not great but I'm sure all my swings look about the same.

You could probably have the hips more open at impact, but I don't know if that's your priority piece.

How are you hitting the ball? Are you missing left and right?

Yup. Some left, some right. If I leave the face open I get this gross high fade. If the ball starts left it'll keep going left. Ball still goes too high for my liking.

• 2 weeks later...
Is your butt coming off its wall too? Or just the head?

Not the butt. Not until after impact. Just the head. Looks like about three inches?