IGNORED

My Swing (Jeremie Boop)

Jeremie Boop

Good swing good ball placement the only thing that's probably causing your high shots with your iorns is in proper shaft flex and low cg irons like game improvement variety. Try a stronger flex and some blades it will automatically lower ball flight without needing swing adjustments. Your swing is a bit steep but only marginal check your equipment.

• Administrator

Good swing good ball placement the only thing that's probably causing your high shots with your iorns is in proper shaft flex and low cg irons like game improvement variety. Try a stronger flex and some blades it will automatically lower ball flight without needing swing adjustments. Your swing is a bit steep but only marginal check your equipment.

No, that's not the only thing.

@Mike Boatright , you've commented on a lot of Member Swing threads lately. That's appreciated, but I don't know how much respect you've given to the lengthy history. One cannot even be sure if you're reading the history or just responding to the first post in each thread, some of which are YEARS old.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Since my clubs were all stolen, I am going to be relegated to doing drills for a bit and not golfing. That's probably a good thing, but I really get bored quickly when doing drills. On the plus side, my family has decided to help me replace my equipment. As such I'll be trying out a couple different models of irons that weren't available when I got my other ones. I'm going to try the jpx ez forged and the new ping i. If anyone has any other ideas for newer clubs to try out feel free to let me know, I'll be testing/ordering this week so that I have my clubs in time for the TST outing the 18 and 19. I was also told the new fly-z drivers had a price drop so I may give those a test also. I'm having to replace every club so it's going to be a crazy busy week and I'm going to have to look at trade-ins, demos, etc to keep the price reasonable.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:
:srixon: Z355

:callaway: XR16 3 Wood
:tmade: Aeroburner 19* 3 hybrid
:ping: I e1 irons 4-PW
:vokey: SM5 50, 60
:wilsonstaff: Harmonized Sole Grind 56 and Windy City Putter

Ok, so I have just found out that if I went for the JPX EZ forged that are coming out this year they are on preorder until the 18th so I doubt I'll be getting those.... Crap, and they look so nice too

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

Since my clubs were all stolen, I am going to be relegated to doing drills for a bit and not golfing. That's probably a good thing, but I really get bored quickly when doing drills. On the plus side, my family has decided to help me replace my equipment. As such I'll be trying out a couple different models of irons that weren't available when I got my other ones. I'm going to try the jpx ez forged and the new ping i. If anyone has any other ideas for newer clubs to try out feel free to let me know, I'll be testing/ordering this week so that I have my clubs in time for the TST outing the 18 and 19. I was also told the new fly-z drivers had a price drop so I may give those a test also. I'm having to replace every club so it's going to be a crazy busy week and I'm going to have to look at trade-ins, demos, etc to keep the price reasonable.

That's a real bummer! How did it happen?

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

That's a real bummer! How did it happen?

Yikes! How did your clubs get stolen?

Basically someone got in my car and popped the trunk. I saw it at about 2 am Friday before I went to bed. I did a police report but then I found out the only thing that would cover it is homeowner's or renter's insurance, which I don't have. So, bleh. Super annoying because I was just about done getting all my custom fit clubs.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

That sucks bro. Hope everything works out for you.

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

Ok, so I hit the Ping I series iron today and compared it to the JPX 850 that I had before... Wow, the Ping felt amazing and the ball flight and distance was very nice. Waiting to hear back the cost on 4-PW, was able to find a Ping putter I liked that was recently traded in as well as a Taylor Made Aeroburner 3 hybrid. Ordering the same cheap wedges I had because I actually liked them and they played pretty well for me. Picked out a Ping stand bag that was discounted. Only things I wasn't able to find was a driver or a fairway wood. Depending on what the price comes back as with all those I may just go back to my Nike driver and forego the fairway wood again. I'm a little happy about the maybe getting the Ping I's but overall I'm pretty angry that I've just doubled the amount of money I've paid for clubs this year for a crappy ass reason.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

Ping irons came in today. Hit them well at the range, went to the course and played 9 holes. Hit them well there also, had one chunked shot and one well struck shot that I pushed OB. Mostly struggled with putting and off the tee.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

Ping irons came in today. Hit them well at the range, went to the course and played 9 holes. Hit them well there also, had one chunked shot and one well struck shot that I pushed OB. Mostly struggled with putting and off the tee.

I wonder if your irons were being made while we were visiting Ping Golf last week :-D

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

I wonder if your irons were being made while we were visiting Ping Golf last week

You know, that's a distinct possibility... They were shipped out 2 day on Friday. They are sweet.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

So far I'm really really really liking these irons. Shot 88 last night which isn't great but I was ridiculously steady and considering I didn't use my driver at all I'm not unhappy about the score. 14 bogeys,3 pars and only 1 double. 3 putted twice and both times was on in regulation putting for birdie but was really only in 2 putt range. Had 3 really bad tee shots and a few that weren't horrible but didn't really leave me in a good spot. I need to get my driver swing back, but if I just stick at playing like I did last night I'll still end up bringing my handicap back down.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

My wedges didn't come in today. However, I got a good deal on some Vokey SM5 wedges. So, outside of using my old driver and not having a fairway wood, I'm all set.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

Posting just because of the super smexy extra slow motion. I have nothing to say about any of these swings.

6 Iron

Driver

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

I'd get the grip more neutral or slightly strong. Will help the club be more "toe down" on the takeaway which will lessen the need to cup the left wrist on the backswing (and hopefully on the downswing). Put you in a better position to speed up the arms on the downswing.

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

I'd get the grip more neutral or slightly strong. Will help the club be more "toe down" on the takeaway which will lessen the need to cup the left wrist on the backswing (and hopefully on the downswing). Put you in a better position to speed up the arms on the downswing.

I will work on the grip. I'd adjusted it earlier this year and started hitting better shots so I wonder if I've reverted to my old grip.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

• Administrator

Yeah, then it's going to get to the arms stuff…

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets