IGNORED

TST SoCal Golfers - Fall 2013 Outing - 10/13 @ Oak Quarry (Riverside, CA)

Note: This thread is 3768 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Got to Oak Quarry this morning right as the sun was coming up. That is a sweet course. Birdied the first two, and then golf happened.

Kevin

Titleist 910 D3 9.5* with ahina 72 X flex
Titleist 910F 13.5* with ahina 72 X flex
Adams Idea A12 Pro hybrid 18*; 23* with RIP S flex
Titleist 712 AP2 4-9 iron with KBS C-Taper, S+ flex
Titleist Vokey SM wedges 48*, 52*, 58*
Odyssey White Hot 2-ball mallet, center shaft, 34"

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Turtle, thanks for joining the group and posting about Apple Valley and the short game instruction with Dave Stockton. It sounds like a great opportunity. Unfortunately I will not be able to make it on the 22nd. Hope you can make it to the 10/13 outing. It's a solid course and good chance to meet guys from the area. Ktroop, glad to hear you liked OQ. Look forward to meeting you next month. Oh and LOL about the 'then golf happened' comment. I played terrible yesterday and felt like I couldn't do a damn thing right with my iron play. So I know the feeling of 'golf happened'!!

Hey Turtleback,

I might need to take you up on the golf/ BBQ invitation. I think most of us would chip in for food and drinks.

Are you going to the fall outing?

To be honest it looks a little too rich for my blood.  Especially when I factor in traveling cost.  Maybe another time?

But then again, what the hell do I know?

Rich - in name only

To be honest it looks a little too rich for my blood.  Especially when I factor in traveling cost.  Maybe another time?

Yeah, I admit it is a bit high on Sunday mornings. I think I might go to the clinic on the 22nd if I can get my kids to go. Look forward to seeing you, if we make it up there.

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

Yeah, I admit it is a bit high on Sunday mornings.

I think I might go to the clinic on the 22nd if I can get my kids to go.

Look forward to seeing you, if we make it up there.

Sounds good.

Rich - in name only

Sounds good.

Hey turtleback if this is still open I think my son and I would like to go?

What time would we need to get up your way by?

Lihu we could meet maybe on the 10 and caravan there?

Mike M.

Irons G30's 4-U.

Hybrid's Callaway X2Hot 3 and 4.

Vokey Wedges SM5 Tour Chrome, 54*, 58*.

Putter Greyhawk, G25 4 wood, G25 Driver.

Hey turtleback if this is still open I think my son and I would like to go? What time would we need to get up your way by? Lihu we could meet maybe on the 10 and caravan there?

Sure, sounds good.

TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

Hey turtleback if this is still open I think my son and I would like to go?

What time would we need to get up your way by?

Lihu we could meet maybe on the 10 and caravan there?

The clinic is at 9:00.  It is free and open to anyone.  I'm planning on being there by about 8:00 because i don't know how many people will show up.  Are you guys interested in playing after the clinic?  If so I can make a tee time.

Rich - in name only

Hey TB I'll have to let you know over the next few days. I've got a buddy in Huntington Beach that I've been making floating plans with. We may be in HB that weekend.

Kevin

The clinic is at 9:00.  It is free and open to anyone.  I'm planning on being there by about 8:00 because i don't know how many people will show up.  Are you guys interested in playing after the clinic?  If so I can make a tee time.

If you plan to be there an hour early, we need to meet at 6:00am. Guess we'll meet somewhere along the 10 fwy. Not sure about the exact plans yet. I might get in a round with Hacker101 this weekend, and we can firm things up then.

BTW, thanks for letting us know, and the invite.

TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56

If you plan to be there an hour early, we need to meet at 6:00am. Guess we'll meet somewhere along the 10 fwy. Not sure about the exact plans yet. I might get in a round with Hacker101 this weekend, and we can firm things up then.

Lilu, the only time Justin could get his lession this week was at 3:00 on Sat, so will pass until next sat or sunday afternoon if you could set up a tee time will be there.

Or we could all play after the clinic and do a yearly dinner if you all wanted to go this way?

We are really pushing hard to get all the lessions and play time in right now tryouts are a month away.

Mike M.

Irons G30's 4-U.

Lilu, the only time Justin could get his lession this week was at 3:00 on Sat, so will pass until next sat or sunday afternoon if you could set up a tee time will be there. Or we could all play after the clinic and do a yearly dinner if you all wanted to go this way? We are really pushing hard to get all the lessions and play time in right now tryouts are a month away.

We can wait till after the gathering to play. Good luck to Justin making his team. I'm sure he'll do great. In any case, Kaili made JV for sure, but we are working on the V part. No pressure, though.

TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56

We can wait till after the gathering to play. Good luck to Justin making his team. I'm sure he'll do great.

In any case, Kaili made JV for sure, but we are working on the V part. No pressure, though.

Right on and congrads to Kaili on that please pass it on to him, will buy him a root beer to celabrate when we see you all.

Not sure about Justin he can not shot par golf, 4 over that was the cut last year. Good part is more of the team is gone all sr so it opened about 6 to 8 spots out of 12. The school does not have a JV team. He is just happy to tryout he really enjoys it, but hey will keep pushing, if you all are open for maybe 9 Sat morning or even Sunday afternoon let me know.

Mike M.

Irons G30's 4-U.

Right on and congrads to Kaili on that please pass it on to him, will buy him a root beer to celabrate when we see you all. Not sure about Justin he can not shot par golf, 4 over that was the cut last year. Good part is more of the team is gone all sr so it opened about 6 to 8 spots out of 12. The school does not have a JV team. He is just happy to tryout he really enjoys it, but hey will keep pushing, if you all are open for maybe 9 Sat morning or even Sunday afternoon let me know.

Kaili's about 6 over on the 9 hole course he's been playing since he was 7. Lucky for us that's where the school does qualifiers. Not sure he can get to 4 over, yet. We hope before the end of the season.

TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56

Kaili's about 6 over on the 9 hole course he's been playing since he was 7. Lucky for us that's where the school does qualifiers. Not sure he can get to 4 over, yet. We hope before the end of the season.

He can do it!

Mike M.

Irons G30's 4-U.

Let me know when  you get things firmed up.

Rich - in name only

http://www.navygc.com/ Anyone play here? Apparently this is the course Tiger grew up playing.

Kevin

http://www.navygc.com/ Anyone play here? Apparently this is the course Tiger grew up playing.

Yes, it is. Get the Golfnow rate.

TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56

Note: This thread is 3768 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!