IGNORED

TST SoCal Golfers - Fall 2013 Outing - 10/13 @ Oak Quarry (Riverside, CA)

Note: This thread is 3762 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Heads up if you are in the group ahead of me... I am driving the green on hole 1!

I was gonna make a cutting remark in return, but then I looked at the scorecard: 274 yards from the blues.  Even Colin may be able to scare the fringe from there.  Heyo!

I apologize in advance to the groups behind me and my group for the poor golf you will witness from me.

Brandon a.k.a. Tony Stark

-------------------------

The Fastest Flip in the West

Guys hope you all have a really great time, sorry to miss will be coming home Sunday from the not so lovely state of NJ. :cry:

Mike M.

Irons G30's 4-U.

Hybrid's Callaway X2Hot 3 and 4.

Vokey Wedges SM5 Tour Chrome, 54*, 58*.

Putter Greyhawk, G25 4 wood, G25 Driver.

Guys hope you all have a really great time, sorry to miss will be coming home Sunday from the not so lovely state of NJ.

No worries... we'll see you at the next one.

Tristan Hilton

My Equipment: 
PXG 0211 Driver (Diamana S+ 60; 10.5°) · PXG 0211 FWs (Diamana S+ 60; 15° and 21°) · PXG 0211 Hybrids (MMT 80; 22°, 25°, and 28°) · PXG 0311P Gen 2 Irons (SteelFiber i95; 7-PW) · Edel Wedges (KBS Hi-Rev; 50°, 55°, 60°) · Edel Classic Blade Putter (32") · Vice Pro or Maxfli Tour · Pinned Prism Rangefinder · Star Grips · Flightscope Mevo · TRUE Linkswear Shoes · Sun Mountain C130S Bag

On my MacBook Pro:
Analyzr Pro

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I apologize in advance to the groups behind me and my group for the poor golf you will witness from me.

To those of you who didn't play last time ... don't listen to this BS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I know better.

Mr. 12 handicap up there (yeah right! ;)) scraped it around a 6600 yd/71.7/129 course in 81 to take home tourney MVP honors. :beer:

---------------------------------------

Can't wait!  So ... who all is coming to Denny's (right off the 60) at 6:30?  Me, Beach, Brandon, Colin?? Lihu??  Who else??  If we have a rough idea, whoever gets there first can make sure to get a big enough table.

Can't wait! See you guys Sunday morning at Denny's. Grubbage, then take a dump on the first green so that the scrubs in the group directly behind us know we care.

---------------------------------------

Can't wait!  So ... who all is coming to Denny's (right off the 60) at 6:30?  Me, Beach, Brandon, Colin?? Lihu??  Who else??  If we have a rough idea, whoever gets there first can make sure to get a big enough table.

Count me in!

Can't wait! See you guys Sunday morning at Denny's. Grubbage, then take a dump on the first green so that the scrubs in the group directly behind us know we care.

• Upvote 1

"If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf."

Thanks for organizing the groups @tristanhilton85 .  Look forward to seeing everyone Sunday!

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Thanks for organizing the groups @tristanhilton85.  Look forward to seeing everyone Sunday!

No problem. For those of you guys going to breakfast, I'll see you at 6:30, to the rest, see you at the course.

Tristan Hilton

My Equipment: 
PXG 0211 Driver (Diamana S+ 60; 10.5°) · PXG 0211 FWs (Diamana S+ 60; 15° and 21°) · PXG 0211 Hybrids (MMT 80; 22°, 25°, and 28°) · PXG 0311P Gen 2 Irons (SteelFiber i95; 7-PW) · Edel Wedges (KBS Hi-Rev; 50°, 55°, 60°) · Edel Classic Blade Putter (32") · Vice Pro or Maxfli Tour · Pinned Prism Rangefinder · Star Grips · Flightscope Mevo · TRUE Linkswear Shoes · Sun Mountain C130S Bag

On my MacBook Pro:
Analyzr Pro

To those of you who didn't play last time ... don't listen to this BS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I know better.

What can I say?  A lot can change in 7 days with my game, let alone 3 months!

'Cause of work crap I haven't been able to practice all week.  Hoping to get to the range today.  Also have a round scheduled tomorrow after work, so I'll know what to expect after that.

Funny thing is, I want to talk trash to Beach but he's on my team :8)

What can I say?  A lot can change in 7 days with my game, let alone 3 months!

'Cause of work crap I haven't been able to practice all week.  Hoping to get to the range today.  Also have a round scheduled tomorrow after work, so I'll know what to expect after that.

Funny thing is, I want to talk trash to Beach but he's on my team

That wouldn't stop me!

And I've come to the conclusion that there is little correlation between practice and playing for me lately.  One of my best range sessions ever was my warm up right before my 101 back in August.  I've also had some really good days that included no warm up at all.

I'm a wild card!!!

I'm a wild card!!!

Not quite, but close...

"If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf."

Here they are:

So for smack-talk purposes, the teams are all the 1s, 2s, 3s, etc?

Kevin

Titleist 910 D3 9.5* with ahina 72 X flex
Titleist 910F 13.5* with ahina 72 X flex
Adams Idea A12 Pro hybrid 18*; 23* with RIP S flex
Titleist 712 AP2 4-9 iron with KBS C-Taper, S+ flex
Titleist Vokey SM wedges 48*, 52*, 58*
Odyssey White Hot 2-ball mallet, center shaft, 34"

No, the teams are the letters. Otherwise I think scoring would take a long time afterwards.

No real need to keep score.  You know which team is going to win already ;-)

Note: This thread is 3762 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!