Sign in to follow this  
tristanhilton85

TST SoCal Golfers - Fall 2013 Outing - 10/13 @ Oak Quarry (Riverside, CA)

Note: This thread is 2120 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

379 posts / 12690 viewsLast Reply

Hey, hey, hey! I'm in. Wife and I are not going to NorCal, and I'm doing something for her bday on Sat. So that means I'm playing golf on Sunday!

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Want to hide this ad? Register for free today!

Originally Posted by Beachcomber

Hey, hey, hey! I'm in. Wife and I are not going to NorCal, and I'm doing something for her bday on Sat. So that means I'm playing golf on Sunday!

Nice! Do you have any +1s?

Hey, hey, hey!

For those of you who have never met Beachcomber yet, this is what he looks like:

(That was my favorite show for the longest time as a kid!)

Originally Posted by Jimdangles

I am a possible. Its a little ways out and not sure what my schedule looks like but Ill try and keep you guys updated.

Hopefully you can make it... If you could let us know for sure either way a couple weeks before, that'd be awesome!

Originally Posted by Golfingdad

For those of you who have never met Beachcomber yet, this is what he looks like:

(That was my favorite show for the longest time as a kid!)

Less feet flare Beachcomber

Hahaha love it. That looks like my feet! But I'm about the size of Albert's arm. Jimmy Dangles aka Brandon Grace! Lets go win another title as a team!! Triston, I'll let you know on +'s. Let me reach out to some peeps.

Hahaha love it. That looks like my feet! But I'm about the size of Albert's arm.

Jimmy Dangles aka Brandon Grace! Lets go win another title as a team!!

Triston, I'll let you know on +'s. Let me reach out to some peeps.

I still don't see it haha. Also not quite sure what my handicap is now adays. Im better than I was last time but haven't been keeping an HC

Originally Posted by tristanhilton85

Alright guys, here's the deal:

We are confirmed for Sunday, October 13th at Oak Quarry with first tee off at 8 am. Price will be $85/player and that includes golf, cart, and warm-up balls. As of right now we are down for 20 players but that number can be adjusted. However, it still would be nice to have an accurate head count sometime soon. They do require a contract and deposit, but we should be able to set it up so pretty much everybody can pay when they get there.

As people start confirming that they are going I'll compile the list.

I'm in.

Alright SoCal-ers, WTF is wrong with your state. I've lived here 34 days and am suffering our 3rd power outage. Last two were 30 and 23 hours, respectively. And it's freaking hot.

Originally Posted by k-troop

Alright SoCal-ers, WTF is wrong with your state. I've lived here 34 days and am suffering our 3rd power outage. Last two were 30 and 23 hours, respectively. And it's freaking hot.

Originally Posted by Lihu

What city are you located?

Guessing the IE. Certainly not OC.

EDIT: Yeah, desert. I was close...

I'm a +1 for Oct 13. And on another note, I'm in Huntington Beach. I want to play tomorrow am. What's a good course within 30 mins of me that's under $100 and I could likely get on tomorrow before 0800?

Originally Posted by k-troop

I'm a +1 for Oct 13.

And on another note, I'm in Huntington Beach. I want to play tomorrow am. What's a good course within 30 mins of me that's under $100 and I could likely get on tomorrow before 0800?

Mile Square is not far from you.  http://www.milesquaregolfcourse.com/sites/courses/custom2.asp?id=535&page;=27504

They have 2 18's, both I think are pretty decent and it looks like they are $38 tomorrow morning.

Another course really close to you is Meadowlark ($33 apparently).  http://www.meadowlarkgc.com/sites/courses/layout9.asp?id=1141&page;=68591  It's a par 70, I think and really short (under 6k)

There is also Costa Mesa (los Lagos) and that one seems to be $33 as well.  http://www.costamesacountryclub.com/

Thanks for the tips. I played meadowlark 3 weeks ago and it was terrible. It's literally 5200 yards from the tips and it took us nearly 3 hours to play nine. The back nine may be brilliant; I wouldn't know because we bailed after nine and I won't know because I won't be back. Edit: 0715 tee time made at Mile Square (classic course). We've got two players if you want to join.

Note: This thread is 2120 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!