IGNORED

A round with Rory for my Son

cavanagh
Note: This thread is 3933 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Just sorted out my son a game with Rory m in a couple of weeks as an early Christmas present how good is that ! Can't wait

Just sorted out my son a game with Rory m in a couple of weeks as an early Christmas present how good is that ! Can't wait

Uh adopt me? How did you pull that off??

:titleist: 913 D2 w/ Oban Kiyoshi Purple :ping: G25 3 Wood w/ Graphite Design Tour AD-DJ6 :titleist: 913H 21* w/ Diamana Blue :ping: G25 4 - PW :vokey: SM4 Oil Can - 52, 56, 60 :cameron: Studio Select Newport 2 :golflogix: :bushnell: Tour V3

Yes that is what I am saying

ha cant wait got my rory scotty ready for him to sign and pack away never to be used again

Why don't you go into a bit more detail to at least make the story interesting?

You don't have to name names or dates or anything.

I'm sure that there's a back story we'd be keen to know.

In the race of life, always back self-interest. At least you know it's trying.

I feel like the only way this is possible is through make a wish or a whole lotta $$$

From the 860 to the 310 and back

UConn  

Whats in the bag:

Driver:  Burner

Irons:  R7 4-SW

Extra Wedge:  56*

Putter:  Tuttle

Ball(s): Pro-V1 and whenever there's a ncie ball in my range basket

Originally Posted by Shorty

Why don't you go into a bit more detail to at least make the story interesting?

You don't have to name names or dates or anything.

I'm sure that there's a back story we'd be keen to know.

lol, This ^^

This would be like me saying "So guys, get this.. this HOT, smoking hot, beautiful woman knocked on my door last night. It was raining and she was wearing a white button-up that was tied into a belly knot... So, she's totally drenched and the first thing she says is...."

Details, man! Details!

Originally Posted by Spyder

lol, This ^^

This would be like me saying "So guys, get this.. this HOT, smoking hot, beautiful woman knocked on my door last night. It was raining and she was wearing a white button-up that was tied into a belly knot... So, she's totally drenched and the first thing she says is...."

Details, man! Details!

I like your story better.

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

lol, This ^^ This would be like me saying "So guys, get this.. this HOT, smoking hot, beautiful woman knocked on my door last night. It was raining and she was wearing a white button-up that was tied into a belly knot... So, she's totally drenched and the first thing she says is...." Details, man! Details!

Sounds like you've been watching The Girl Next Door . In which case, we do know how it ends! (Just don't tell JetFan.)

• Upvote 1

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Originally Posted by jamo

Sounds like you've been watching The Girl Next Door. In which case, we do know how it ends! (Just don't tell JetFan.)

+1 for you on the catch!

He is getting to play with him in Scotland just before the open and then gets to spend the day with him, I made a donation to a charity and this was sorted for me. gets full Niked up and a driver fitting with there tour team also.

will post pictures when we've been

will post pictures when we've been

Must've been a sizeable donation! Well that's a great opportunity for your son, look forward to seeing pics!

:titleist: 913 D2 w/ Oban Kiyoshi Purple :ping: G25 3 Wood w/ Graphite Design Tour AD-DJ6 :titleist: 913H 21* w/ Diamana Blue :ping: G25 4 - PW :vokey: SM4 Oil Can - 52, 56, 60 :cameron: Studio Select Newport 2 :golflogix: :bushnell: Tour V3

• 3 weeks later...
just a few I have to say that Rory is a true gent and my son loved it

Really cool. Your son seems to really like golf too!

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

Note: This thread is 3933 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!