IGNORED

Breaking Bad - Final season - do you think Walter dies?

nevets88
Note: This thread is 3939 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. Will Walter die?

• Yes
    • No

In the first season, I thought no, but ever since his steepening descent into hell, around the end of season 2, I changed my mind. Whether or not he deserves it, I won't judge, but there are those who still think of him as a "hero". What do you think?

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I don't think he will die. I know this is the last season, but there is going some crazy ending that will most certainly shock some people.

What's in my bag: Driver: Taylormade Rocketballz Stage 2 Fariway wood:Taylormade Rocketballz Stage 2 Hybrid: Taylormade Rocketballz Stage 2 Irons: Taylormade Rocketballz HP Irons Wedge: Cleveland 588 Forged 56,60 Wedge Putter: Ping Wackey Putter

They kind of implied his cancer came back in the cold opening of the season five premier when he was popping some mysterious pills in a bathroom diner. Not sure what that means, but all things considered right now, it's not looking good for Walt

Not really a spoiler, but who really knows.

Constantine

[SPOILER=Warning: Spoiler!] They kind of implied his cancer came back in the cold opening of the season five premier when he was popping some mysterious pills in a bathroom diner. Not sure what that means, but all things considered right now, it's not looking good for Walt [/SPOILER] Not really a spoiler, but who really knows.  .

[SPOILER=Warning: Spoiler!]Don't forget about the trunk machine gun.[/SPOILER]

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Originally Posted by jamo

Quote:

Originally Posted by JetFan1983

They kind of implied his cancer came back in the cold opening of the season five premier when he was popping some mysterious pills in a bathroom diner. Not sure what that means, but all things considered right now, it's not looking good for Walt

Not really a spoiler, but who really knows.

Don't forget about the trunk machine gun.

Clearly a red herring!

Constantine

Clearly a red herring! :-P

Chekhov's M60? Eventually we'll see a reappearance of the Ricin in the wall socket.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Originally Posted by jamo

Quote:

Originally Posted by JetFan1983

Clearly a red herring!

Chekhov's M60?

Eventually we'll see a reappearance of the Ricin in the wall socket.

Yea, but they'll probably ruin that realization in the "previously on Breaking Bad..." intro by showing that clip from 5A.

Wait, I can't remember if Breaking Bad was the one cool show on TV that didn't ruin long incubating realizations during the "previously on X" part.

Good call though on the ricin. Hopefully Skyler finds it and thinks it's a tic tac.

Constantine

Yea, but they'll probably ruin that realization in the "previously on Breaking Bad..." intro by showing that clip from 5A.  Wait, I can't remember if Breaking Bad was the one cool show on TV that didn't ruin long incubating realizations during the "previously on X" part.  Good call though on the ricin. Hopefully Skyler finds it and thinks it's a tic tac.

I can see the writers' room now: "Guys how do we get Skyler to poison herself with Ricin?" "Hmmm, how about she's cleaning the wall sockets off with a fork, y'know, [URL=http://www.officetally.com/the-office-ben-franklin]Michael Scott style[/URL], and she thinks the capsule is a tic tac, so she just eats it." "You're a genius!"

In my bag:

RIcin, machine gun - I hope Walter Jr, Hank and Jessie survive. I have a feeling one of them isn't going to make it through to the end.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Note: This thread is 3939 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!