IGNORED

What kind of car do you drive?

Jeepthrills
Note: This thread is 3037 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

335i

Is that the new turbo version?

Bag:sunmountain.gif MPB
Driver: cleveland.gif XLS 10.5 *
Fairway wood:nike.gif SQ DYMO2 3 wood
Irons: ping.gif G10's 4-pw
Wedge: vokey.gif Spin milled 54* and 60*Putter: odyssey.gif White Hot XG

Yes, BMW came out with the 335i twin turbo in 07.

Nice, I came across one at the track when I had my GTO. Very quick cars with tons of potential.

My everyday ride is a 2000 F-250 7.3 liter diesel with a 6 speed manual trans. On race days it hauls the car in my avatar pic. a Harris chassis I.M.C.A. modified (2485 lbs. 512 h.p.) that can be set up to run on dirt or asphalt ovals. But since I work for an auto restoration and custom shop you might see me driving anything from a T-bucket to a limo to a Corvair with a supercharged small block V8.

08 civic si 4dr

whats in my carry bag
s2 driver 9.5* stiff shaft
3W S-flex
5w Metal shaft
S2 MAX irons 4-gw stiff flex 900series 56* sv tour 52*nicklaus golden bear blade style putter Prov 1 X only number 1 3.5gps

Just took delivery today of my new ride: a "plum crazy" 2010 Dodge Challenger SRT8 with the 6.1 Hemi. Apparently everybody wants automatics these days because mine has a 6 speed manual and for that reason it stayed around the dealership a lot longer than they wanted so they took $7000 of the sticker price just to move it out. I was obviously more than happy to oblige them at that price.
My Implements of Destruction (carried in a Hoofer Lite bag):

DRIVER: Big Bertha Diablo 10 degree draw, Aldila regular flex
FAIRWAY WOODS: G2 14 degree 3 wood & 17 degree 5 wood
IRONS: S59 3-PWWEDGES: M/B 54, 58, & 60 degree PUTTER: I Series Anser 4 (or G5i Anser, Anser 2F, or original...

Just took delivery today of my new ride: a "plum crazy" 2010 Dodge Challenger SRT8 with the 6.1 Hemi. Apparently everybody wants automatics these days because mine has a 6 speed manual and for that reason it stayed around the dealership a lot longer than they wanted so they took $7000 of the sticker price just to move it out. I was obviously more than happy to oblige them at that price.

Nice! When did they start coming out with the 6 speeds in the SRT versions? I thought they only came in the R/T's... I always hated that they didn't put a 6 speed in those monsters.

I would love my next family car to be a black 300C SRT8

Nice! When did they start coming out with the 6 speeds in the SRT versions? I thought they only came in the R/T's... I always hated that they didn't put a 6 speed in those monsters.

I don't know about previous years, but a 6 speed is available in both the R/T and the SRT8 for 2010.

As for your next family car, you might want to aim a little higher than that SRT8 300C. I just read a few days ago that Chrysler built a concept 300C with a Viper V10 engine and a 6 speed. That might be a fun little family wagon!
My Implements of Destruction (carried in a Hoofer Lite bag):

DRIVER: Big Bertha Diablo 10 degree draw, Aldila regular flex
FAIRWAY WOODS: G2 14 degree 3 wood & 17 degree 5 wood
IRONS: S59 3-PWWEDGES: M/B 54, 58, & 60 degree PUTTER: I Series Anser 4 (or G5i Anser, Anser 2F, or original...

I'll have to look into that! But I am dreaming anyways, I am sure I wont be able to get another fun car till our kids are out of school.

My CAR:

yupyupyup, oooh and ahhh all you want, I know everyone here's gotta be jealous of ths. She gets pretty good mileage too...

Driver: Nike SQ Dymo 10.5*
Woods: Nike SQ Dymo2 3 Wood, Nike SQ 3 Hybrid
Irons: Nike Slingshot 4D 4-AW
Wedges: Nike VR Forged 54/12,58/06
Putter: Nike Method 001

Ball: Nike 20XI-x

• 2 weeks later...

2005 Dodge Neon Srt-4
Has 85k miles on it and still running strong!

10.5* Adams Super Fast 10
17*, 21* Adams Black Super Hybrid
X-24 irons
Jaws 52*,56*,60* Wedges
White Ice #9 Putter

Top Flite Gamer v2

2005 Dodge Neon Srt-4

What kind of mods do you have? I see you have side exhuast.

I loved mine but hated the wheel spin. I had stage 2 with 50 trim turbo with supporting mods that made 363hp.

nice man. I like the jeep srt8's. Ive actually got the jeep srt8 oem wheels on my 04 grand cherokee

Ya, I wish I had a Jeep SRT-8. Those things are nice!

What kind of mods do you have? I see you have side exhuast.

I barely have any mods. Agp WGA, SEE,BFMIC. I wish I could put a 50 trim on the car, but I am done spending any kind of money on the car. Ha Ha.

10.5* Adams Super Fast 10
17*, 21* Adams Black Super Hybrid
X-24 irons
Jaws 52*,56*,60* Wedges
White Ice #9 Putter

Top Flite Gamer v2

Note: This thread is 3037 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!