IGNORED

What kind of car do you drive?

Note: This thread is 1993 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Replies 944
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yea mine came with them from the dealer. I think it is a part of the rallye edition. I also got power sunroof, touch screen radio, heated leather seats, etc etc. Heres an actual picture of mine

Okay. My Dad bought this car in 1974 for $375. He drove it as his daily driver for years and I grew up riding around in this. He spent ten years restoring it himself but then never really drove it

pic ?

• 3 weeks later...

Dont laugh now. I have 2 cars my everyday car is a Kia Sorrento love it. Now my other car is a Sabaru STI that has been thru the preformance  garage down south. Tune and ready sitting at 700bhp with custom 3 stage turbo with a mist setup on it. Chassi has been tweeked as well as the suspension and tires. This thing is a corvette, viper, shelby killer. The first Vette I destoryed the owner was in such a state of shock thought I was going to have to take him to the hospital. The Viper when I just drove past him all he could do was give me the good old middle finger to me. For those who dont know what the STI is well it is the size of a Toyota Corolla throwing 700hp in a 4 cylnder boxer engine.

Originally Posted by Fraser

500bhp, 590lb/ft torque, two turbos, V12....bring on the Porsche 911s :)

Nice........either chrome or black wheels would put it over the top!  Black wheels would be awesome!!

Originally Posted by BuckeyeNut

Nice........either chrome or black wheels would put it over the top!  Black wheels would be awesome!!

Thanks! Funnily enough since posting in this thread I've decided to sell it! :)

I was considering a CL65 AMG last year that had wheels that had been painted black by the current owner. It's all a matter of taste but it looked fuggin' awful IMO!

Stock:

Messed up:

I'd prefer a triple black 426 HEMI Cuda' with a shaker hood.  Either a 70' or 71' will do...LOL

This car is an entirely different level of COOL.............just sayin!!

I bought this because it has the same kind of cool.................

..a fun daily driver.

• Upvote 1

I'd prefer a triple black 426 HEMI Cuda' with a shaker hood.  Either a 70' or 71' will do...LOL [URL=http://thesandtrap.com/content/type/61/id/69044/] [/URL] [URL=http://thesandtrap.com/content/type/61/id/69045/] [/URL] This car is an entirely different level of COOL.............just sayin!! I bought this because it has the same kind of cool................. [URL=http://thesandtrap.com/content/type/61/id/69046/] [/URL] ..a fun daily driver.

+infinity on the Barracuda. 1970 preferably but whatever. HEMI rules.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by BuckeyeNut

I'd prefer a triple black 426 HEMI Cuda' with a shaker hood.  Either a 70' or 71' will do...LOL

This car is an entirely different level of COOL.............just sayin!!

I bought this because it has the same kind of cool.................

..a fun daily driver.

let's race.  2012 Camaro SS :D

Originally Posted by tuffluck

let's race.  2012 Camaro SS :D

Sorry, the Camaro is pretty cool car but the Challenger is way classier. Camaro is sexy but trampy if you know what I mean.

Originally Posted by Ernest Jones

Sorry, the Camaro is pretty cool car but the Challenger is way classier. Camaro is sexy but trampy if you know what I mean.

Nah, those two are practically identical cars.  Neither is "classier" or "trampier" than the other.  (They're both pretty bad-ass though)  My first car was a Camaro, as a matter of fact.  Nother super fancy at all ... a 1979 RS Berlinetta (in 1991) ... but nevertheless it was a Camaro.  My mom owned a '67 RS new that she sold around the time I was born to get a "family" car. That's right ... when I ask her why she didn't keep it so I could have it when I was old enough, she blamed it on me.

I currently drive either a Nissan Altima or a Chevy Traverse ... and occasionally on the weekends we break out the Mini. :)

Note: This thread is 1993 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!