IGNORED

What kind of car do you drive?

Note: This thread is 1995 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

My daily driver is a 2003 Subaru Forester XS. Very reliable and comfortable car. But my true passion (I'm a bit of a car-nut as well as a golf-nut) is a 930 generation Porsche 911 SC. I'm constantly scanning the classifieds and AutoTrader for one that meets my criteria. Will likely keep the Subaru for bad weather and as a reliable back-up in case the 930 has some issues (which it inevitably will).

2003 Forester (stock photo)

And my Forever Car, Porsche 911 SC (930)

• Replies 944
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yea mine came with them from the dealer. I think it is a part of the rallye edition. I also got power sunroof, touch screen radio, heated leather seats, etc etc. Heres an actual picture of mine

Okay. My Dad bought this car in 1974 for $375. He drove it as his daily driver for years and I grew up riding around in this. He spent ten years restoring it himself but then never really drove it

pic ?

2005 Infiniti G35x  Purchased it as a graduation gift when I graduated college back in 2007. Had 20k miles when I bought it and the odometer currently sits at 125k. Has been an absolute dream of a car to own, absolutely zero issues other then just your regular routine maintenance. Car is an absolute beast is the crappy upstate NY winters.  Due to the rigors of my job (being involved in more construction sites as an engineer) my next purchase is going to probably be a truck. I sat in the brand new re-designed Chevy Silverado at an auto show recently and I was in love. I would probably lean towards purchasing its counterpart the GMC Sierra though.  I'll try to upload pics of my Infiniti this afternoon.

Drove the 2013 Silverado while picking out a new car, loved that truck.

2005 Chrysler 300C. Has over 140xxx miles, had it since 2007. With a new set of tires its ready for another 140xxx. No new car for a long time, spending all my money on getting better at golf and playing allover my area!

Many cars here for me. Where to start? The Germans? Italians? Or the Americans? 2013 Mercedes E350 4Matic 2007 Mercedes CL600 with Renntech goodies 2005 Mercedes C240 4Matic 2002 Mercedes E320 1987 Mercedes 420SEL 2004 Maserati Spyder F1 2002 Porsche 911 C4 1955 Ford Fair-lane 2011 Dodge Caravan

• 4 months later...
Interesting. VW own Skoda as you probably know, so that's a bit suprising.   Do they sell any Skoda's out there?

Nope, none at all.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 1995 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!