IGNORED

What kind of car do you drive?

Note: This thread is 2032 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I drive an 04 hyundai tiburon gt 6 speed extremely low to the ground i can fit one bag in the trunk with the backseat down need to get a new car gettin married in october :)

• Replies 944
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yea mine came with them from the dealer. I think it is a part of the rallye edition. I also got power sunroof, touch screen radio, heated leather seats, etc etc. Heres an actual picture of mine

Okay. My Dad bought this car in 1974 for $375. He drove it as his daily driver for years and I grew up riding around in this. He spent ten years restoring it himself but then never really drove it

pic ?

The same thing I drive everywhere else I go – a 2008 Ford F-150 4x4 with a topper. I hardly go anywhere without hauling three good-size bird dogs, a one-man inflatable pontoon fishing boat or a considerable amount of sports equipment, so it suits my needs perfectly.

[QUOTE name="colin007" url="/t/6833/what-kind-of-car-do-you-drive/846#post_967097"]   My 2007 530i [URL=http://thesandtrap.com/content/type/61/id/94858/] [/URL] [/QUOTE] You better make sure @RFKFREAK pitches in for gas and luxury tax...

Haha, that's if this outing ever gets off the ground. :p

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

You better make sure @RFKFREAK pitches in for gas and luxury tax...

[quote name="RFKFREAK" url="/t/6833/what-kind-of-car-do-you-drive/846#post_967111"] Haha, that's if this outing ever gets off the ground. :p[/quote] Luxury tax?? What is this, Canada?

[quote name="Valleygolfer" url="/t/6833/what-kind-of-car-do-you-drive/846#post_967104"] You better make sure @RFKFREAK pitches in for gas and luxury tax...

[quote name="RFKFREAK" url="/t/6833/what-kind-of-car-do-you-drive/846#post_967111"] Haha, that's if this outing ever gets off the ground. :p[/quote] Luxury tax?? What is this, Canada?[/quote] You should pay a tax for having the privilege of driving me to and from the outing. ;)

You should pay a tax for having the privilege of driving me to and from the outing. ;)

Hey, don't be snarky just because they don't have BMWs in Puerto Rico... :-P

• 2 weeks later...

Thought I had it all...2003 Lincoln Town Car. Last of the V8 frame over road cruisers!!! Huge trunk! Woo Hooo!..but only holds maybe 4 stand bags worth of clubs. I have had to leave it at..." I can haul three"..in luxury" it has a cassette player"...bring your Molly Hatchet tape...

@BugDude Dude, those are super clean... I'm impressed. I love Dubs, I had a 2002 GTI that I dumped a lot of money into... I would love a Mk2 GTI with a 1.8t under the hood.

@BugDude

Dude, those are super clean... I'm impressed. I love Dubs, I had a 2002 GTI that I dumped a lot of money into... I would love a Mk2 GTI with a 1.8t under the hood.

Thanks.  My Dad was the 2nd owner of the Herbie (it's a 1963 Sunroof Bug) and he bought it in 1966.  My parents brought me home from the hospital in that car when I was born in 1968.  It was our family car growing up.  The restoration is 13 years old and I've poured almost 20 times what my Dad paid for it in the car.  It is spotless underneath, inside, in the engine area, in the trunk.  My Dad says it is better than new.  Except for the custom VW wheels and the decals, everything is back to original.

The other one is a 1962 Sunroof bug I bought about 7 years ago.  I've been hand painting the graphics for about 5 or 6 years.  I've got a lot of work left to do on that car, but it's an ongoing project.

I take them both to a lot of car shows, in parades, etc.  They're a lot of fun.  They keep me out of trouble when I'm not playing golf.

Dude, Herbie is awesome!!!!!, I had like 5 bugs, from a 58 to a 65, two were converted Baja bugs. Bet you get a ton of stares when you drive out of town huh..?

Note: This thread is 2032 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!