IGNORED

What kind of car do you drive?

Jeepthrills
Note: This thread is 3009 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

That's awesome...

I'm glad someone thought it was funny. So far it's just you and the crickets. :-P

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator
Odds are improving. My wife drove the car with me in the passenger seat, then our daughter, and just now took our daughter to her middle school orientation in it.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Well, if you ever run out of juice, you can pick it up and carry it under your arm.....

I heard that you can remove the floor boards and just "run" it around if need be, Fred Flintstone style. :-P

I heard that you can remove the floor boards and just "run" it around if need be, Fred Flintstone style.

Haha. The real question is............how many golf club bags will fit in it..? :-D

Haha. The real question is............how many golf club [S]bags[/S] balls will fit in it..?  :-D

Fixed it for you.... :-$

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Soon… in addition to the Sorento (and my wife's CR-V)… [URL=http://thesandtrap.com/content/type/61/id/96943/] [/URL] We're going to wrap the car (door panels, back window, etc.) in Golf Evolution and 5SK branding and so on. $700 down, $116/month out the door (taxes, etc. included) on a 36-month lease. Almost a no-brainer at that point. I drove Dave's (we are each getting one) back yesterday from Buffalo. Nearest dealer. Made it to a charging station with about two miles left on it, and then made it back to his house with about two miles left on it as well (thank goodness the estimates are accurate).

Doesn't this car hold two cart bags upright in the back also? Street to course nonstop?

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

• Administrator

Haha. The real question is............how many golf club bags will fit in it..?

You'd be surprised. Maybe.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Nice,

You'd be surprised. Maybe.

I drive a WV Polo. It's bigger than a smart car but my woods still have to come out of the bag and sit across my back seats.

2013 Ford F-150 Ecoboost 4x4 on a 6" pro comp lift with 20" fuel wheels and 35" pro comp tires. Tons of performance work and ad-ons as well. I LOVE this truck. It's my baby.

Dylan

Twitter: @d_brock504

• Administrator

Mine's now sitting in my driveway.

Again, not really thinking of it as a car, more like "advertising that can get me from place to place."

Mine's now sitting in my driveway. [URL=http://thesandtrap.com/content/type/61/id/97227/] [/URL] Again, not really thinking of it as a car, more like "advertising that can get me from place to place."

Then why didn't you get one of these:

• Administrator

Then why didn't you get one of these:

Because it would cost more and I couldn't drive it anywhere near as much as I plan to drive this little bugger.

Just today we've gone to the zoo, out to lunch, out to dinner, and my wife is going to a movie in it later. All on 20% charge, which costs about… a quarter.

Because it would cost more and I couldn't drive it anywhere near as much as I plan to drive this little bugger.

Just today we've gone to the zoo, out to lunch, out to dinner, and my wife is going to a movie in it later. All on 20% charge, which costs about… a quarter.

You could fit two in your garage, bumper to bumper.  When do you get the graphics put on it?

Joe Paradiso

Because it would cost more and I couldn't drive it anywhere near as much as I plan to drive this little bugger. Just today we've gone to the zoo, out to lunch, out to dinner, and my wife is going to a movie in it later. All on 20% charge, which costs about… a quarter.

And another plus - you don't have to pay for a golf cart anymore on the course. Just strap the clubs on the back of this baby and you're good to go. :-P

• Administrator

You could fit two in your garage, bumper to bumper.  When do you get the graphics put on it?

ASAP. That's their point, so we don't want to delay in getting those on. We have a quote from one place (about $12/square foot), and are waiting on the quote from the other place. We expect it'll be a bit less.

We're getting…

• Green doors with black Golf Evolution guys on each of the doors with "GOLF EVOLUTION .com" beneath, and probably "PLAY BETTER" beneath that in white.
  • The phone number on the space above each front wheel and behind the headlights (874-3300).
  • The back of each mirror will have a golf ball dimple pattern. Or be plain orange.
  • The front "hood" will be green (or white) with a white circle outlined in black (and maybe orange) with a black, white, or possibly orange "5" on it. Like a racing car. It'll mean "5 Simple Keys."
  • The back window will have the evolution guys, the domain name, and something like "10,000 sq. ft. indoor unlimited golf and lessons."
  • The left rear bumper will say "Got 1 hour?" The right rear bumper will say "Learn to Read Greens" and the middle of the back bumper will have a big AimPoint logo.
  • We'll put the phone number on the back somewhere too, probably just beneath the window.

And another plus - you don't have to pay for a golf cart anymore on the course. Just strap the clubs on the back of this baby and you're good to go.

We joked about that already, yeah. :) The thing's only 5'1" wide, after all… :)

Mine's now sitting in my driveway.

Again, not really thinking of it as a car, more like "advertising that can get me from place to place."

Buddy, you get hit with my beast above, you die. Be safe in that moving coffin, eh?

Dylan

Buddy, you get hit with my beast above, you die. Be safe in that moving coffin, eh?

Hmmm, I'm not a ford fan, but I do like your wheels, and I don't know if I'd qualify your truck as " Beast " I'd rather get in my Duramax.. :-D

Hmmm, I'm not a ford fan, but I do like your wheels, and I don't know if I'd qualify your truck as " Beast " I'd rather get in my Duramax..

It has a programmer on it to bring the boost on the turbos up, AFE intake, Hearthrob exhaust system. The sucker comes 365 horse form the factory. It's got 500 easy. A Chevy man huh? Well, good luck with your Dura-maxipad there, boss! :-P If you go diesel, you gotta go Cummins! I had an F-250 with a banks system on it, but I totaled it on the highway. 18-wheeler hit me from behind goin 70. Didn't realize traffic had slowed down to 55 because he was on his cell phone!! :mad: Cracked the frame in the back in half. That big truck saved my life.

Dylan

Note: This thread is 3009 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!