IGNORED

What kind of car do you drive?

Jeepthrills
Note: This thread is 3036 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

It has a programmer on it to bring the boost on the turbos up, AFE intake, Hearthrob exhaust system. The sucker comes 365 horse form the factory. It's got 500 easy. A Chevy man huh? Well, good luck with your Dura-maxipad there, boss! If you go diesel, you gotta go Cummins! I had an F-250 with a banks system on it, but I totaled it on the highway. 18-wheeler hit me from behind goin 70. Didn't realize traffic had slowed down to 55 because he was on his cell phone!! Cracked the frame in the back in half. That big truck saved my life.

Had that pup on a Dyno..? I seriously doubt you have 500hp. I have owned a Duramax for almost 10 yrs. Also, why you diss'n my ride, I didn't say anything negative about your truck.

But anytime your in so. cali, let me know, be glad to have a pull off , bring your tow strap.. :-D

Glad you didn't get seriously hurt, big trucks are good.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Had that pup on a Dyno..? I seriously doubt you have 500hp. I have owned a Duramax for almost 10 yrs. Also, why you diss'n my ride, I didn't say anything negative about your truck.

But anytime your in so. cali, let me know, be glad to have a pull off , bring your tow strap..

Glad you didn't get seriously hurt, big trucks are good.

I'm just bustin' your chops for having another American made company. Ya I've had it on a dyno. It's seriously tuned up my man. My dad owns his own 12 bay shop in Texas. It was his truck before he needed more towing power to haul his NHRA car and went with a Cummins. He didn't think he would need the diesel anymore, then decided to get back into racing after a 20 years break. His '69 Camaro runs a 7.9 at 182 mph on 900+ hp. Pretty sweet car.

Totally got off topic there. My bad.

Heck no man! I don't want to come to California! That's where are the fruits and nuts are! (just kidding, relax). A quarter ton truck won't out pull a diesel.

Dylan

Twitter: @d_brock504

I'm just bustin' your chops for having another American made company. Ya I've had it on a dyno. It's seriously tuned up my man. My dad owns his own 12 bay shop in Texas. It was his truck before he needed more towing power to haul his NHRA car and went with a Cummins. He didn't think he would need the diesel anymore, then decided to get back into racing after a 20 years break. His '69 Camaro runs a 7.9 at 182 mph on 900+ hp. Pretty sweet car.

Totally got off topic there. My bad.

Heck no man! I don't want to come to California! That's where are the fruits and nuts are! (just kidding, relax). A quarter ton truck won't out pull a diesel.

Mine is a Diesel..weighs about 7k lbs.....tow strap is always in the truck.

That's a seriously quick Camaro..

Sorry for the OT, I'll stop now.

• Administrator

Buddy, you get hit with my beast above, you die. Be safe in that moving coffin, eh?

They're reasonably safe, with the solid frame and all, but indeed, it's not as safe as either of my other two cars. Or some tricycles. :)

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

They're reasonably safe, with the solid frame and all, but indeed, it's not as safe as either of my other two cars. Or some tricycles. :)

Ya know, I never cared for the looks of them, but the white, with the black accent looks kinda cool. Still the way morons drive here, it would be scary on the freeways.

• Administrator

Ya know, I never cared for the looks of them, but the white, with the black accent looks kinda cool. Still the way morons drive here, it would be scary on the freeways.

Mostly gonna be a "city" car. You know, the thriving metropolis of Erie, PA. :) Driving mostly from my home to the mall, the movies, shopping, or downtown to Golf Evolution. I guess technically that requires about 3 miles on I-79, but… that's hardly a "freeway."

• Upvote 1

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

ASAP. That's their point, so we don't want to delay in getting those on. We have a quote from one place (about $12/square foot), and are waiting on the quote from the other place. We expect it'll be a bit less. We're getting… [LIST] [*] Green doors with black Golf Evolution guys on each of the doors with "GOLF EVOLUTION .com" beneath, and probably "PLAY BETTER" beneath that in white. [*] The phone number on the space above each front wheel and behind the headlights (874-3300). [*] The back of each mirror will have a golf ball dimple pattern. Or be plain orange. [*] The front "hood" will be green (or white) with a white circle outlined in black (and maybe orange) with a black, white, or possibly orange "5" on it. Like a racing car. It'll mean "5 Simple Keys." [*] The back window will have the evolution guys, the domain name, and something like "10,000 sq. ft. indoor unlimited golf and lessons." [*] The left rear bumper will say "Got 1 hour?" The right rear bumper will say "Learn to Read Greens" and the middle of the back bumper will have a big AimPoint logo. [*] We'll put the phone number on the back somewhere too, probably just beneath the window. [/LIST] We joked about that already, yeah. :) The thing's only 5'1" wide, after all… :)

12 bucks a square foot? Holy crap.. it's only gonna cost you 18 bucks lmao

:titleist: 913 D2 w/ Oban Kiyoshi Purple :ping: G25 3 Wood w/ Graphite Design Tour AD-DJ6 :titleist: 913H 21* w/ Diamana Blue :ping: G25 4 - PW :vokey: SM4 Oil Can - 52, 56, 60 :cameron: Studio Select Newport 2 :golflogix: :bushnell: Tour V3

Mostly gonna be a "city" car. You know, the thriving metropolis of Erie, PA. :) Driving mostly from my home to the mall, the movies, shopping, or downtown to Golf Evolution. I guess technically that requires about 3 miles on I-79, but… that's hardly a "freeway."

Cool. If you would, I'd be interested how you like the car in about 6 months, i.e. any issues, ect.

• Administrator
12 bucks a square foot? Holy crap.. it's only gonna cost you 18 bucks lmao

Ha ha. About $600, but yeah, that was funny. :)

Cool. If you would, I'd be interested how you like the car in about 6 months, i.e. any issues, ect.

Remind me if you can. It's a lease, after all, so… They come pick it up once a year for service, and then drop it back off at my house. So that's cool. I think they might give me a loaner while they have it, too? It'd be nifty if they gave me a gas loaner, just to see the difference.

I probably won't drive the loaner much, though, as it won't have our advertising on it.

... as it won't have our advertising on it.

This is OT, but I'm just curious:  How would you guys keep track of how effective your car is?  Will you just compare your business afterwards to before and see the difference?  Or do you ask people to fill out those little "How did you hear about us?" questionnaires?  Or will you just not even worry about it?

• Administrator
This is OT, but I'm just curious:  How would you guys keep track of how effective your car is?  Will you just compare your business afterwards to before and see the difference?  Or do you ask people to fill out those little "How did you hear about us?" questionnaires?  Or will you just not even worry about it?

C It's so little cost, possibly even a profitable thing on its own, it doesn't matter much. Plus I'm sure people will mention it.

Ha ha. About $600, but yeah, that was funny. :) Remind me if you can. It's a lease, after all, so… They come pick it up once a year for service, and then drop it back off at my house. So that's cool. I think they might give me a loaner while they have it, too? It'd be nifty if they gave me a gas loaner, just to see the difference. I probably won't drive the loaner much, though, as it won't have our advertising on it.

Haha good stuff man. Hey it's a fantastic idea no doubt about it. Good luck and let us know what kind of feedback you get.

:titleist: 913 D2 w/ Oban Kiyoshi Purple :ping: G25 3 Wood w/ Graphite Design Tour AD-DJ6 :titleist: 913H 21* w/ Diamana Blue :ping: G25 4 - PW :vokey: SM4 Oil Can - 52, 56, 60 :cameron: Studio Select Newport 2 :golflogix: :bushnell: Tour V3

• 5 weeks later...
  • Administrator

Just an update on the car wraps we've finally had put on the cars. :)

Cars look good @iacas

Can I test drive one in August :-P

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

@iacas - what's the range you're getting on a full charge?

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

• Administrator

Can I test drive one in August

Sure.

@iacas - what's the range you're getting on a full charge?

68 miles, though you can get a bit more if you don't drive like a moron. You can get a bit less (about 4 miles) if you use the A/C the whole time.

Just an update on the car wraps we've finally had put on the cars. :) [URL=http://thesandtrap.com/content/type/61/id/99222/] [/URL] [URL=http://thesandtrap.com/content/type/61/id/99223/] [/URL] [URL=http://thesandtrap.com/content/type/61/id/99224/] [/URL] [URL=http://thesandtrap.com/content/type/61/id/99225/] [/URL]

To be honest when you first said you were going to do this I thought it was gonna look silly.. but I stand corrected. They look great! And you're right, they're attention grabbers so putting ads on them is genius. Good luck!

Note: This thread is 3036 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!