IGNORED

What kind of car do you drive?

Jeepthrills
Note: This thread is 3031 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Benz c320 drop w/ H&R; springs and a Rieger kit i love my car

Titleist 905R 10.5* w/ Avix Tour Red 69(X)
Titleist 906F4 13.5* w/ Aldila VS Proto 80(S)
Titleist 585H 17 deg w/ S300
Titleist 690.mb w/ S300
Vokey SM 56 degVokey SM 60 degSCOTTY CAMERON STUDIO STAINLESS NEWPORT 2

Okay.

Very nice! I've been thinking about picking up a 356 too. Probably an A or B model as pre-As and Cs have gotten kinda pricy lately. Hell, I've got a '72 911T I'd trade you for it!

Thanks for the compliments. My dad really took his time restoring the car and put a lot of love into it, but it certainly isn't concourse (but I don't care). It has the original engine, but has been converted to 12v, fitted with a big bore kit (around 1750cc) and is using Dell'Orto carbs. The Bursch exhaust gives it a great sound, kind of like flying a small plane It is amazing how "modern" the car drives when you consider that it is almost 50 years old.

Thanks for the trade offer, but I have two five year old twin boys who love to ride around in the jump seats and they have already called "dibbs."

I drive my buddy's '67 912 from time to time (basically a 356D), so I know what you mean. On the stopwatch, they could be killed by your average V6 minivan these days, but you'd never know that driving one. So much fun, and you feel so connected. Old sportscars rock!

boo yah!

In my wasabe green ozone bag:

Hibore 9.5° w/ UST V2 Stiff Shaft Driver

G10 15° 1H w/ UST V2 Stiff Shaft G10 18° 2H w/ UST V2 Stiff Shaft T-Zoid Pro 3-PW S300 CG10 52° 2 Dot Black Pearl CG10 56° 2 Dot Black Pearl Newport 2 TerylliumLow Score = 88

I drive a 2000 Honda Civic Si

and my beater 89 Chevy s10 Blazer

Bag: XTT Matrix
Driver: Excalibur EXii 10.5*
3 Wood: Excalibur Convex 15*
3 Hybrid: Prestwick PX Pro 19*
4 Hybrid: Prestwick PX Pro 23*Irons: Prestwick PX Pro 5-PWWedges: 588 56*Putter: Xeon 9 Putter (Pinemeadow) Ball: HX Red or Laddie, ProV1 (found on the course)

I drive a tiny car but it's fun to drive. It's a Renault Clio Sport.

Regards!

Driver: 905R 9.5° (UST Proforce V2 Stiff) | Fairway: 906F2 15° (UST Proforce V2 Stiff) | Hybrid: 585.H 21° (S300) | Irons: AP2 4-PW (Project X 6.0) | Wedges: Vokey Design 52.08, 56.11 & 60.11  | Putter: Studio Select Newport 2 

www.flickr.com/avm_photo

Here's my two...

B-U-T FULL!! is that an e30? My friend is thinking of getting an e30 M3 and stripping it (although it is already feather light). Cars from the 80's rock (over engineered and lower safety standards to adhere to =P)

Ferdinand Porsche is a genius. My favorite car brand in all of automobile history. I'll post some pics of my e39 soon. Gotta grab my camera from the car...

c_mack9

That's a super clean looking accord!
BMW M3.

NIIIIIIIIIICE!!!!!

I am jealous! Those wheels and the stance is absolutely perfect! gotgolf? I'm patiently waiting.... And yeah, it's an e30. Exactly true about early model cars too. I love how technical unadvanced advanced they are. Can't go wrong with an e30 M3!
Very nice! I've been thinking about picking up a 356 too. Probably an A or B model as pre-As and Cs have gotten kinda pricy lately. Hell, I've got a '72 911T I'd trade you for it!

If you're interested in a '66 912, I'll take that trade!

Okay.

Wow, a coupe to boot! Very nice! Hell of a nice hand-me-down!

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

I have a 2003 Kia Sorento rollin' on 20" fresh chrome wrapped in Goodyear Eagle GT2's and a stock 1996 Honda Del Sol.
Rynofskie

In My Well-Used Highlander Bag:

Driver:Redline RPM 9.5* Driver - TourLaunch Blue Shaft Rescue: "The Ripper" wal-mart special 3HybridIrons: ADAMS GT500 Undercut Widesole 4-LWPutter: Ray Cook custom mallet putterGuns don't kill people - the proper application of sight alignment, target...

I drive a 2007 GMC Savana (Work Van) and a 2002 Chevrolet Cavalier
In My Bag:
Driver: R7 Limited Matrix Ozik X-con Stiff
3 Wood: 909F3 Aldila Voodoo Stiff
Irons: AP1 3-PW DG S200
Wedge: Vokey Spin Milled 54° NickelWedge: Forged 60°Putter: Rossa Balls: Pro V1XAvatar: Nicklaus North Golf Course, Whistler BC

Here's my two...

finally got a couple of pics. don't have that many to start with and will try to post up some more. She's an '03 Carbon Black w/ 2-tone Silverstone (yummy), 36k miles on the clock

finally got a couple of pics. don't have that many to start with and will try to post up some more. She's an '03 Carbon Black w/ 2-tone Silverstone (yummy), 36k miles on the clock

Sweet! I love E39s! M5 or not.

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

A very modest and boring VW Golf.
In my bag

Superstrong 12*
- Firepower Hyper Ti 15*
- Launcher 18* Hybrid - 21* Hybrid - S2 Max 5i - SW - MP T-Series 47* - 60* LW - White Hot XG #1

Note: This thread is 3031 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!