IGNORED

What kind of car do you drive?

Jeepthrills
Note: This thread is 3030 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Originally Posted by Domenic

Lamborghini Embalado, obsidian finish, dice, spinners, bucket seats, you know, the works

...and yet you still haven't figured out how to spell the name correctly! Did you buy it with your Amex Centurian card too?

In the Matrix XTT Standbag:

Driver: Biggest Big Bertha 11*
Fairway Wood: Steelhead Plus 3 Wood
Irons: T-Zoid Titanium Insert irons 3-SWWedge: Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 60.04Putter: Pro Platinum Laguna 34" w/ British Open '04 headcoverBall: ProV1 Rule35 Playing again after a three year hiatus...

• 2 weeks later...

2010_dodge_challenger_2dr_cpe_se_brilliant_black_crystal_94860987197432911.jpg

Not mine, but looks identical. 2010 dodge challenger rallye edition. No its not the hemi, I like decent gas mileage and didn't need to waste the extra 10 grand for a hemi Love the car though, looks great, nice ride, and has all the extra's that I like.

Originally Posted by Goodfella

Not mine, but looks identical. 2010 dodge challenger rallye edition. No its not the hemi, I like decent gas mileage and didn't need to waste the extra 10 grand for a hemi Love the car though, looks great, nice ride, and has all the extra's that I like.

Those are nice looking wheels for an SE.......did your Dodge come with those wheels?

What's in Paul's Bag:
- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Driver
- Big Bertha Alpha 815 3-wood
- Callaway Razr Fit 5-wood
- Callaway Big Bertha 4-5 Rescue Clubs
-- Mizuno Mx-25 six iron-gap wedge
- Mizuno Mp-T4 56degree SW
- Mizuno Mp-T11 60degree SW
- Putter- Ping Cadence Ketsch

I love rereading this thread every time it comes up. [quote name="jamo" url="/t/6833/what-kind-of-car-do-you-drive/378#post_353491"] 2000 VW Jetta[/quote] Still plucking along, somehow. My car's nothing special, but I've joked that while the car was made in Mexico, I've had to replace so much stuff on it by now a majority of the components could say "Built in Mexico, Assembled in Westborough," as in Westborough, MA, my nearest dealer. But I'm only 80 miles away from 150,000, so that's nice I guess. ;-) [URL=http://thesandtrap.com/image/id/218449/width/640/height/361][IMG]http://thesandtrap.com/image/id/218449/width/640/height/361[/IMG][/URL]

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Yea mine came with them from the dealer. I think it is a part of the rallye edition. I also got power sunroof, touch screen radio, heated leather seats, etc etc. Heres an actual picture of mine 198941_1876353152339_1346545174_2171680_1958370_n.jpg

• Upvote 2

I drive a 2003 Honda S2000, have to take the driver out of the bag so it fits.

20110810009.jpg

Supercharged with Comptech running 12 psi boost with 415 whp.... I have so much fun running up on Vettes, Hemi's and all the big V8's...smoke em all.

• Upvote 1

Originally Posted by Fraser

...and yet you still haven't figured out how to spell the name correctly! Did you buy it with your Amex Centurian card too?

what'd I spell wrong? and I was too busy having my trophy wife buff and wax with her shirt, I couldn't take notice of the name

"It's better to burn out than to fade away." -Kurt Cobain

2010-Toyota-Tacoma-Dbl-Cab-VA-2010-20120114025830.jpg

2010 Toyota Taco TRD Sport with Alpine head unit and amp, Clarions in the doors, and two JL Audio 10" subs hidden behind the back passenger seat and a 300 watt JL Audio amp behind the driver side. Perfect for a golfing foursome and all the gear.

Driver: Ping G425 SFT, Fairway: Cobra F6 3/4 wood, Cobra F8 7/8 wood,Hybrids: PXG 0211 3 19* and 5 25* 

Irons: PXG 0211 XCor 2 6-PW

Wedges: Ben Hogan Equalizer 50*, Ben Hogan Equalizer 2 54* and 58*

Putter: Seemore Si1

Bag: Sun Mountain GPS: Bushnell Shoes: Addidas

Cart: Clicgear 2.0 Ball: Taylormade Tour Response

what'd I spell wrong? and I was too busy having my trophy wife buff and wax with her shirt, I couldn't take notice of the name;-)

It's Lamborghini "Embolado," not "Embalado."

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Nothing special for me; just a nice little 5-door family runaround. Fits wife, golf trolley, clubs and shoes happily, is cheap to tax, easy to find parking spaces for, reliable and doesn't guzzle fuel.

30618_107216672658029_100001090894181_59621_4305752_n.jpg

SWING DNA
Speed [77] Tempo [5] ToeDown [5] KickAngle [6] Release [5] Mizuno JPX EZ 10.5° - Fujikura Orochi Black Eye (with Harrison ShotMaker) Mizuno JPX EZ 3W/3H - Fujikura Orochi Black Eye Mizuno JPX 850 Forged 4i-PW - True Temper XP 115 S300 Mizuno MP R-12 50.06/54.09/58.10 - Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex Mizuno MP A305 [:-P]

Originally Posted by starrman

I drive a 2003 Honda S2000, have to take the driver out of the bag so it fits.

Supercharged with Comptech running 12 psi boost with 415 whp.... I have so much fun running up on Vettes, Hemi's and all the big V8's...smoke em all.

Awesome car man! I had a 2001 Integra Type R, fully built, turbo, then some asshat thieves decided to steal it

Loved my car, handled great, and fast! Loved messing with the v8's too

Note: This thread is 3030 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!