IGNORED

WI TST Outing

cipher
Note: This thread is 3566 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I am moving the discussion about this here to this thread.  So just to recap here is who is for sure or very likely so far depending on the schedule and place:

cipher

Milwaukee

Reedf

Milwaukee

Kadesh

Milwaukee

sigfan2340

Racine

Wisguy

Madison

---------------------------------------------------------------

Possible Guys:

PooN, Jakester23, jimmyC, McMullen CPA

Just to recap.  We have enough for one group.  We can drop my bro if we wanted and just to a foursome if we wanted.  He is not really a regular member anyway and probably is indifferent to the whole idea anyway.  But if we are able to get three more guys we can bring him in to fill out a second group if we would like.

Nate

:pxg:(10.5) :benhogan:(4W):titleist:U500(3UI) :benhogan: Icon(4-PW) :edel:(52/58)

:odyssey:Putter :snell: MTB Black  

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rehmwa, any way we can get you out for the outing?  Move here from Minneapolis three years ago, so if these guys start talkin' smack about the Queens then I got your back.   Ha Ha, actually I am not a big football fan.

Nate

:pxg:(10.5) :benhogan:(4W):titleist:U500(3UI) :benhogan: Icon(4-PW) :edel:(52/58)

Well I think I can probably swing it so long as it's in August. When school starts up again my wife won't be as willing to leave because of work (she is a school teacher). I can't believe all the hours school teachers put in outside of school.

The Saturday's that I can do in August are the 3rd, 17th and 24th.  Is anyone else still interesting in doing this outing?  I really think we would all have a great time.

Nate

The 3rd is unlikely, the 17th is possible, the 24th won't work for me.  September weekends work better for me for something that likely will take up th entire day - we've got too much going on this summer, which is now half over.

In my bag: - Ping G20 driver, 10.5 deg. S flex - Ping G20 3W, 15 deg., S flex - Nickent 4dx 3H, 4H - Nike Slingshot 4-PW - Adams Tom Watson 52 deg. GW - Vokey 58 deg. SW -Ping Half Wack-E putter

I'm available pretty much anytime in August.

Although my main residence is in flatland, we have a lake home in Burlington WI.

So let me know.

Would the 17th work for anyone else?

Nate

That would work for me. Depending on location, I would come up the night before or if it's around Milwaukee, I would be there in the A.M.

Either way pick a spot and I'll bring my game. HA!

The 17 works for me. Let me know where. The way it sounds so far, SE Wis may be the ideal location?

Yeah let's go with that. We can probably start thinking about places and hopefully we can fill out a second group as well!

Nate

I'm hoping this works for me as well. I will talk to the Mrs. about it. It would help if it was around the Dells to make it more of a family vacation where I sneak away for 18, rather than a golf trip I'm going on alone or taking my family with. Does that make sense? I'm a new Dad here trying to figure it all out haha

Kevin

I'm hoping this works for me as well. I will talk to the Mrs. about it. It would help if it was around the Dells to make it more of a family vacation where I sneak away for 18, rather than a golf trip I'm going on alone or taking my family with. Does that make sense? I'm a new Dad here trying to figure it all out haha Kevin

I personally am open to any of the locations we previously discussed.

Nate

I'm open pretty much anywhere.

If you are considering southeast WI, take a look at Hawks View in Lake Geneva. Pricey, but worth the admission.

Lake Geneva might be a good excuse for a family trip as well.

Nate

I agree, as we could play Geneva National and the families could tour Lake Geneva on the tour boats.

Lot of history there.

What are the ages of the kids that would be coming? I have kids 12-17 and can offer suggestions of things to do for the other half and kids. That is if we play somewhere in SE Wis.

I would just be coming for the day, so no kids coming along for me.

Nate

Note: This thread is 3566 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!