IGNORED

Where do you leave your Clubs

Note: This thread is 5068 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I played rounds on Friday afternoon of last week, then Saturday Night and since then have left my clubs in the trunk of my car, (I have a 4:00 tee time today)

I bring them in after every round because 1) it's bad on gas to carry an extra 50 lbs in the trunk and 2) my clubs are worth more than my vehicle, anyway.

My Grandfather actually puts his balls into boiling water before a round. He says it gives him a nice soft feel.

My wife asked me to do that, but you have to draw the line somewhere.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

My wife asked me to do that, but you have to draw the line somewhere.

My wife keeps mine on the mantle in a jar. I have to ask permission to take them when I go play basketball.

I like to keep them in the back of my vehicle as much as possible. Then during lunch break I can go to the range or after work go right to the course. Although, with a new baby, his stroller seems to take the place of my clubs more often than not.

The Stroller .... ah yes, i remember it well when all that used to be in my trunk was my clubs and shoes.

At my club there is a big room. Club Storage, the room is really cold, so whenever i use my clubs the grips are always nice and cold.

I'm starting to get all jealous. I have no trunk as my car has a system that I needed to get rid of a long time ago. Anyways, mine are in the passenger seat, begging to get stolen now that I think about it.

I'm starting to get all jealous. I have no trunk as my car has a system that I needed to get rid of a long time ago. Anyways, mine are in the passenger seat, begging to get stolen now that I think about it.

At least your car is worth more than your clubs.

Note: This thread is 5068 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.