IGNORED

What is your strangest experience on a golf course?

Chad Collins
Note: This thread is 3896 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

#9 at Bayou Din in Beaumont.

taylormade.gif 2009 Burner 10.5 driver w/ stock shaft

taylormade.gif R7 irons store shelf stock w/ Rocketballz 55 SW

taylormade.gif Rescue 23 degree

taylormade.gif #3 FW 2009 Burner

ping.gif Putter

I didn't think about that. We see alligators so often in southeast texas that we've learned to check the area before getting close to any water. My first experience with an alligator was sort of funny, though. I was playing 18 at "The Palms" at Pleasure Island in Port Arthur, TX, when we see an 8-footer with 1 front leg lifted and standing perfectly still. We actually thought that it was a statue because we were golfing noobs and hadn't seen a gater on a course. My buddy throws a golf ball at it and the gater takes off back to the pond. We both run screaming like school girls back to the cart and got the hell outta dodge!!

taylormade.gif 2009 Burner 10.5 driver w/ stock shaft

taylormade.gif R7 irons store shelf stock w/ Rocketballz 55 SW

taylormade.gif Rescue 23 degree

taylormade.gif #3 FW 2009 Burner

ping.gif Putter

I was playing in AZ with my dad and girlfriend at the time......my girlfriend hit a worm-burner that hit a duck square about 50 yards away and obviously hurt its leg pretty badly (it waddled into the nearby lake).....she was immediately in tears and me, being an as&hole;, couldn't stop laughing for about 10 minutes....

"Getting paired with you is the equivalent to a two-stroke penalty to your playing competitors"  -- Sean O'Hair to Rory Sabbatini (Zurich Classic, 2011)

#9 at Bayou Din in Beaumont.

Just saw this. I actually played there this morning. Can't believe that I recognized it from that picture. Especially since I thought it was from the 14th hole, not the 9th.

Note: This thread is 3896 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!