IGNORED

Big Break NFL

ejere1
Note: This thread is 3610 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Haha, based on that one response or other stuff I've posted?

pt - Already have healthcare through my job. :)

I figured you were a lib based on that 1 response.  It doesn't take rocket science to sniff out a lib.

What's in Paul's Bag:
- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Driver
- Big Bertha Alpha 815 3-wood
- Callaway Razr Fit 5-wood
- Callaway Big Bertha 4-5 Rescue Clubs
-- Mizuno Mx-25 six iron-gap wedge
- Mizuno Mp-T4 56degree SW
- Mizuno Mp-T11 60degree SW
- Putter- Ping Cadence Ketsch

Quote:

Originally Posted by RFKFREAK

Haha, based on that one response or other stuff I've posted?

pt - Already have healthcare through my job. :)

I figured you were a lib based on that 1 response.  It doesn't take rocket science to sniff out a lib.

Nor a conservative.

But anyway, this thread isn't about politics and I probably shouldn't have introduced it to this thread.

Christian

:tmade::titleist:  :leupold:  :aimpoint: :gamegolf:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

On a side note, Mark Bulger seems like a pretty cool dude. Not the greatest golfer in the world, but he seems very easy to get along with and just wants to help his team out.

To me, he seems really "stiff" when he swings. Breed gave him a couple lessons awhile back, but it seems as though he forgot them.

I'm hoping team Rice wins, mainly cuz I'm a big fan of Jerry's..best receiver ever imho.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maddog10

On a side note, Mark Bulger seems like a pretty cool dude. Not the greatest golfer in the world, but he seems very easy to get along with and just wants to help his team out.

To me, he seems really "stiff" when he swings. Breed gave him a couple lessons awhile back, but it seems as though he forgot them.

I'm hoping team Rice wins, mainly cuz I'm a big fan of Jerry's..best receiver ever imho.

Me, too, but moreso because I'm a fan of Issac Sanchez.

Would love to see a final of Team Brown vs. Team Rice.

Christian

:tmade::titleist:  :leupold:  :aimpoint: :gamegolf:

pretty good episode - you could really see Shannon's competitive side emerging

I'd have been happy seeing a couple different teams in the elimination - I was enjoying both these teams.

Meghan actually contributed even - she clearly had a great sand shot on the elimination and would have taken a par.  Both she and the pro taking that par saved them from James' bad first drive.  A bit surprised that of 4 decent golfers zero hit the green though.

James v Chad was a fun couple holes to watch - good players.  Chad's a bit more mellow this time.  Still think james is the best player in the field, though Sasquatch continues to be solid.

Bill - 

Good episode last night, though the quality of golf being played is still lacking.  I realize it must be difficult to hit a great shot after you've been standing around waiting all day but I'm amazed that single digit and near pro golfers can't hit greens from 95 and 125 yards out.

I was sad to see Z go, but as Mallory stated, her play declined as the show progressed.   Chad is streaky and quirky so not surprised the pressure of competing head to head against James was too much.  Bulger was probably tied for worst pro on the show with Doleman.

Doleman's team has no strikes which is pretty amazing considering how dysfunctional they are.  Brian and Squatch are playing the best right now.

Joe Paradiso

Yea his swing wasn't great, and really he hit very few good shots this season. As the post above me stated, he was one of the worst pros on the show. He may have had worst locked up all to himself. Doleman has a least hit a few good ones. Bulger was much more likeable though. He knew he wasn't the best and so he let his team make the decisions and try to carry him. In the end though, Z cooled off and Chad couldn't beat James twice in a row.

Good episode last night, though the quality of golf being played is still lacking.  I realize it must be difficult to hit a great shot after you've been standing around waiting all day but I'm amazed that single digit and near pro golfers can't hit greens from 95 and 125 yards out.

I was sad to see Z go, but as Mallory stated, her play declined as the show progressed.   Chad is streaky and quirky so not surprised the pressure of competing head to head against James was too much.  Bulger was probably tied for worst pro on the show with Doleman.

Doleman's team has no strikes which is pretty amazing considering how dysfunctional they are.  Brian and Squatch are playing the best right now.

I try my best to withhold my judgment on how people I see on TV (on that show) would stack up against the better players that I know. No way I can be certain that we all wouldn't look like crap and make a fool of ourselves.

Then I watched the episode on Breed's show where he was trying to teach Rypien how to hit a flop shot. It just looked like they were making hitting a flop shot the most unnatural act in the world.

I don't know what Rypien's handicap is but if it's around scratch I just can't see it.

I try my best to withhold my judgment on how people I see on TV (on that show) would stack up against the better players that I know. No way I can be certain that we all wouldn't look like crap and make a fool of ourselves.

Then I watched the episode on Breed's show where he was trying to teach Rypien how to hit a flop shot. It just looked like they were making hitting a flop shot the most unnatural act in the world.

I don't know what Rypien's handicap is but if it's around scratch I just can't see it.

I know under normal conditions I can hit a green from 95 and 125 yards out, I don't know if I could do it under the conditions they are in.  I suspect that pro's and semi-pro's are accustomed to the pressure and could execute shots like that.

Joe Paradiso

I just can't buy into ANY of these NFL guys reputed hcp's.    Rice is supposed to be around a 3 or 4.     Granted, they play all the time & probably at the same private course to keep their notariety at bay ... but still, I just don't see the consistency in any of them to be low single digit hcps.    I've played with a few low hcps - these guys aren't even close ... sorry, not buying any of it.

John

Fav LT Quote ... "you can talk to a fade, but a hook won't listen"

I'm with ya Maddog and saturday...the golf skirts she wears are very nice...and she sure does wear it well !!!

Would it kill you guys to post pics to back up these statements? ;-)

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

I thought this episode was by far the best. Was sorry to see Z go.

I agree with inthehole, C.D. is reportedly a 1, I just don't see that skill set in his playing, nor do I in the others, but, it is what it is. I still rooting for team Rice... :-D

They were smart to pic the Purple team.....  Bulger hasn't done much, Zee cooled off, and Chad is well....Chad.    I would have picked them too because they haven't played in many elimination challenges.

What's in Paul's Bag:
- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Driver
- Big Bertha Alpha 815 3-wood
- Callaway Razr Fit 5-wood
- Callaway Big Bertha 4-5 Rescue Clubs
-- Mizuno Mx-25 six iron-gap wedge
- Mizuno Mp-T4 56degree SW
- Mizuno Mp-T11 60degree SW
- Putter- Ping Cadence Ketsch

They were smart to pic the Purple team.....  Bulger hasn't done much, Zee cooled off, and Chad is well....Chad.    I would have picked them too because they haven't played in many elimination challenges.

I agree, I was pretty disappointed that Bulger has played so poorly.  He was definitely the worst of the NFL players.

Joe Paradiso

I agree, I was pretty disappointed that Bulger has played so poorly.  He was definitely the worst of the NFL players.

Del Greco might something to say about that. Del Greco's bad shots were really bad. Bugler never hit a good shot.

What's In My Bag...
Driver: Callaway Razr X Black 10.5*
FW / Hybrid: Nike T40 4W 17* / Nike CPR 24*
Irons: Callaway Razr X HL 5I-SW
Putter: Nike Method Core Putter
Balls: Nike PD Soft

Yeah that's right. Rice is a great teammate, and Issac is just fun to watch, doesn't talk trash, just plays.

Tools in the Ogio bag.
Driver      Callaway
 Razr Fit Xtreme 8.5* Extra Stiff

3 wood   Callaway X hot Stiff flex

Hybrid     Ping I20 3H 20* & 4H 23*
Irons       Ping  I20 5-PW

Wedges  Ping Tour Gorge 52 & 56 Callaway Mack daddy 60*

Putter     Scotty Cameron Monterey

Balls      Bridgestone B-330

Shoes          Skycaddie SGX

Note: This thread is 3610 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!