IGNORED

New Mizuno MP4 Muscle Backs... My first impression----> WOW!

Note: This thread is 2491 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I've been gaming the Mizy MP59's for the last two years, and have been eyeing the MP69's for quite some time.  But today, Mizuno gave a sneak peak of their new MP4 Muscle Backs on their blog/forum.  They are gorgeous!

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted by David in FL

Wow! I've been considering the MP 69's too. Do you know if the 4's are a smaller head like the 69 or more mid-sized like the 59?

David, I haven't seen any specs on them... But I believe they are indeed a size similar to the 59.... Which makes them better for hacks like me!

If anyone has the details, please share...

I always like me some clean looking blades. Can't really tell but it looks like they thinned down the topline a little, which is to my preference.

Originally Posted by colin007

Boner points for this thread and the pics.

Negative boner points for using the term "gaming"...

Boner points for using the word boner.

Originally Posted by Golfingdad

Oh good ... I thought I was the only one that thought that term was lame! ;)

Sorry, I'm not 'digging ditches' with the shovels you play with!

David, I haven't seen any specs on them... But I believe they are indeed a size similar to the 59.... Which makes them better for hacks like me! c2_beer.gif

Uh huh.... ......you forget Beach, I've been around long enough to remember back when you used to actually post your hcp! ;-)

Originally Posted by Beachcomber

Sorry, I'm not 'digging ditches' with the shovels you play with!

Fair enough.  I'll keep on digging ditches with Lee Westwood, and you keep on "gamin" with Luke Donald!

By the way, I'm going to be digging some ditches on the beach tomorrow afternoon ... what will you be doing???

Uh huh....

......you forget Beach, I've been around long enough to remember back when you used to actually post your hcp!

So you're not buying the idea that he magically went up 15 strokes in handicap in the last 6 months? ;)  Smart bet.

• Administrator

Uh huh..........you forget Beach, I've been around long enough to remember back when you used to actually post your hcp!

He needs to start doing it again: http://thesandtrap.com/a/faq#user_handicap_index .

Boner points for using the word boner. c5_banana.gif

There are very few scenarios where the word boner isn't funny...

Originally Posted by iacas

He needs to start doing it again: http://thesandtrap.com/a/faq#user_handicap_index .

Members caught lying about their handicap index will be viewed as dishonest scoundrels and will be dealt with in an appropriate manner.

Appropriate, as Bukaki Island only accepts guest that fall inline with this label.

Note: This thread is 2491 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!