IGNORED

Hockey Fans

KingCobra
Note: This thread is 1821 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

hey...I have a partial Flyers season ticket package myself....11 Saturday plan in Sect 223 r14.........great seats mid ice........should be getting them in the mail anyday now

Mike Richards captained my local Jr. A team; the Kitchener Rangers. I have had season tickets the last 6 years, and I can say that he is honestly the best Ranger of all time; ahead of Paul Coffey and Mcinnis. If he will be that good in the NHL is yet to be determined.

Usually use NXT Extreme's or HX Hot's
Soon to be Home Track : Grey Silo GC (71.5 / 128)

Mike Richards captained my local Jr. A team; the Kitchener Rangers. I have had season tickets the last 6 years, and I can say that he is honestly the best Ranger of all time; ahead of Paul Coffey and Mcinnis. If he will be that good in the NHL is yet to be determined.

yeah, I'm pumped for the upcoming season (even more so after the disappointing season of last yr) with the additions they made this off season, Briere being the top move and who knows maybe we could get Forsburg to come back to Philly as well, this team is going to surprise alot of people.....playoffs should be possible, I look for Gagne to have a huge year playing along side of Daniel Briere..

I have played hockey since I was a little kid, and it sure made golf easy to pick up. Any Stars fans out there??

I can't help but like the new Penguin team... it is a joy to watch Crosby and Malkin... as long as they aren't playing Dallas.

And to all of you Souix fans.... I have to say you are rooting for the wrong team. Maine all the way!!

Die hard Oilers fan over here... Too bad we stunk it up last year... and this year is not looking promising...

An Oilers fan in Calgary... you must be a popular guy

Ping G 410 10.5 ˚ Driver Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
Ping G 410 14.5˚ 3 Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
Ping G 410 19˚ Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
i 500 irons 4-UW 1/2 inch over, blue dot, NS Pro Modus 105 Stiff Shafts
Ping Stealth Wedges Wedges  54˚ 58˚

Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 34" 

i used to follow hockey until they had the player/owner dispute. whatever happened to pavel bure "the russian rocket"? did brett hull retire yet? or is he still goin?

In my bag:
Driver: R9 TP Rombax Stiff
3 Wood: R9 TP 85g Stiff
3 hybrid: X
4-SW: X-20 Uniflex

SteelLW: Forged Chrome

Putter: White Hot XG #1

You better believe it... crappy thing was I moved to Calgary right at the start of the playoff run in 06. It was amazing, driving back to Edmonton every weekend for games... Then it all fell apart and has been pretty hard being an Oiler fan in this city... but when you bleed oil what can ya do?

i used to follow hockey until they had the player/owner dispute. whatever happened to pavel bure "the russian rocket"? did brett hull retire yet? or is he still goin?

Bure is now the General Manager of the Russian Olympic tema, and Brett Hull is retired and works in the Dallas Stars office.

in the bag:
R580XD 10.5°
Rescue Dual 19°
Titleist 755 4-PW
Vokey Black Nickel 54.10° Vokey Oil Can 60.08° Circa 62 No. 2 Charcoal Mist

Go Wolves Go!

How was seeing Downie play for a little while? I love that guy...
in the bag:
R580XD 10.5°
Rescue Dual 19°
Titleist 755 4-PW
Vokey Black Nickel 54.10° Vokey Oil Can 60.08° Circa 62 No. 2 Charcoal Mist

Go Sharks Go!!! i play hockey to

In my bag
Driver FT-5 10*
3-wood: tour burner
5-wood: sasquatch
Irons: x-18 pro seires 4-PWWedges: X Tour 52* 56* 60*putter: Sabertoothball: TP blackFirst ace: 20/09/2007

Edmonton Oilers Baby!
Rynofskie

In My Well-Used Highlander Bag:

Driver:Redline RPM 9.5* Driver - TourLaunch Blue Shaft Rescue: "The Ripper" wal-mart special 3HybridIrons: ADAMS GT500 Undercut Widesole 4-LWPutter: Ray Cook custom mallet putterGuns don't kill people - the proper application of sight alignment, target...

Go Sharks Go!!! i play hockey to

how old are you and where do you play hockey?
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

Malkin to Crosby...CROSBY SCORES!!!!!!!!

Driver: 10.5* SuperQuad TP 1st Edition All Black V2 Stiff
5 Wood - 585.h 19* DG S300
Irons: 3-PW S59 Stiff
Wedges: Rac TP 52*, 60* MP-T 56*
Putter(s): Anser 3 TP Black ballGET TO SINGLE DIGITS!Goal: Beat a certain admin that lives in my town

how old are you and where do you play hockey?

Am 15 and i play hockey in ontario (NEHL)

In my bag
Driver FT-5 10*
3-wood: tour burner
5-wood: sasquatch
Irons: x-18 pro seires 4-PWWedges: X Tour 52* 56* 60*putter: Sabertoothball: TP blackFirst ace: 20/09/2007

Go Cardiff Devils! Doubt many of you across the pond have heard of them ;)

I also watch alot of NHL too, looking forward to when the new season kicks off!
Superquad 9.5 Stiff
G5 3 Wood Stiff
MP-57 3-PW
R-Series 56 Wedge
52 & 60 WedgesWH #5

Is anyone on here a Hockey Card Collector? Interested in any purchases or trades?
Rynofskie

In My Well-Used Highlander Bag:

Driver:Redline RPM 9.5* Driver - TourLaunch Blue Shaft Rescue: "The Ripper" wal-mart special 3HybridIrons: ADAMS GT500 Undercut Widesole 4-LWPutter: Ray Cook custom mallet putterGuns don't kill people - the proper application of sight alignment, target...

Is anyone on here a Hockey Card Collector? Interested in any purchases or trades?

I have about 2000 im willing to get rid of

In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

Yeah, he does get a lot more attention than he deserves right now, but giving this kind of performance in his late 20's is nothing to laugh at. That and the Panthers and Canucks can't score goals to save their lives.

I dont really understand why you would say that.. maybe you're thinking of Dan Cloutier not Luongo. If im not mistaken he had the most wins of any goaltender last year. He played great in the playoffs and stood on his head to get us there. The only reason we didnt advance was because of poor offense. He's the goalie that will take us to the cup with the help of an improved offense.

: 905R 9.5*
904f 15*
Baffler DWS 20*
eye 2
spin milled 54*, Vokey 58* White Hot XG #9 Pro V1x

Note: This thread is 1821 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!