IGNORED

ugh... flat billed caps...

Note: This thread is 3871 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. So, flat billed caps...

• Yay
    • Nay

Originally Posted by bplewis24

I mostly agree with you, saturday, but I kinda giggled at the "snotty old pricks that tan too much" bit.  Most of the snotty old pricks I know don't tan at all.

Especially the ones in Canada.  I kind of scratched my head at that one too.

Whats in my :sunmountain: C-130 cart bag?

Woods: :mizuno: JPX 850 9.5*, :mizuno: JPX 850 15*, :mizuno: JPX-850 19*, :mizuno: JPX Fli-Hi #4, :mizuno: JPX 800 Pro 5-PW, :mizuno: MP T-4 50-06, 54-09 58-10, :cleveland: Smart Square Blade and :bridgestone: B330-S

Especially the ones in Canada.  I kind of scratched my head at that one too.

What exactly do you not get? Is that some sort of slight against Canadians?

:titleist: 913 D2 w/ Oban Kiyoshi Purple :ping: G25 3 Wood w/ Graphite Design Tour AD-DJ6 :titleist: 913H 21* w/ Diamana Blue :ping: G25 4 - PW :vokey: SM4 Oil Can - 52, 56, 60 :cameron: Studio Select Newport 2 :golflogix: :bushnell: Tour V3

Originally Posted by skip0ls

Flat brim hats come from baseball, they keep the sun out of your eyes while not obscuring your vision. Perfect for golf, if you can pull off the look.

that may in part be true, but I think the vast majority of people associate them with the rapper culture

John

Fav LT Quote ... "you can talk to a fade, but a hook won't listen"

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Oh, so it's a cultural thing.  I guess it makes more sense to me why I don't get the disgust then.

Brandon a.k.a. Tony Stark

-------------------------

The Fastest Flip in the West

I thought it was just me that thought they looked ridiculous! When I see them I always imagine the wearer with the complimentary thick gold chain and baggy jeans! They look bad enough when worn perfectly straight but should you wish to look extra dopey just tilt them in any direction!

Gaz Lee

What next?? Jeans and vests in the clubhouse?

Yes.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

• 2 weeks later...

Are flat-billed visors o.k.?

Putter:   - Zing 2

Wedge:  49° 54° & 58°

Irons:     - ADX 100; 4-10

Hybrid:  - 909H

Driver:   - '09 Burner

You know what looks a lot worse than a flat-billed hat?

- dudes who still wear polo shirts that are 2 sizes too big with the sleeves past their elbows;

- pleated anything;

- khakis that look like hammer pants with the cuffs bunched up 10x around their ankles;

- high socks with shorts;

- fat guys with their guts hanging over their belts.

I don't have much of an opinion on flat-billed caps, but I think all of the above are way worse.

You know what looks a lot worse than a flat-billed hat?  - dudes who still wear polo shirts that are 2 sizes too big with the sleeves past their elbows; - pleated anything; - khakis that look like hammer pants with the cuffs bunched up 10x around their ankles; - high socks with shorts; - fat guys with their guts hanging over their belts. I don't have much of an opinion on flat-billed caps, but I think all of the above are way worse.

QFT Seconded!

Now, how do we feel about matching your Swatch to your shirt?

Stretch.

"In the process of trial and error, our failed attempts are meant to destroy arrogance and provoke humility." -- Master Jin Kwon

Originally Posted by Beachcomber

Hat should ship today. Pics will be posted when it arrives!

*thumbs up*

Brandon a.k.a. Tony Stark

-------------------------

The Fastest Flip in the West

Note: This thread is 3871 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!