IGNORED

Forum Profile Handicap Indices....

David in FL
Note: This thread is 1174 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I'm up 0.1 to 5.1. Primarily my scores have grouped in high and low. So my good rounds from the end of last year are coming off the record. I have to be extra diligent to play some good golf coming up. 

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

It's GAMETIME!  LOL.................

I finally bumped every 2015 score from my top 20............ My current index represents spring rust and a new year.   I am up to a 4.6..................

Now it's time to get back in the golf groove........and work it back down!!  I am fairly confident my June 1 revision will be my peak index for the year, because slowly but surely........the game is coming back!!   Only time will tell!!  :-P

Edited by BuckeyeNut

What's in Paul's Bag:
- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Driver
- Big Bertha Alpha 815 3-wood
- Callaway Razr Fit 5-wood
- Callaway Big Bertha 4-5 Rescue Clubs
-- Mizuno Mx-25 six iron-gap wedge
- Mizuno Mp-T4 56degree SW
- Mizuno Mp-T11 60degree SW
- Putter- Ping Cadence Ketsch

I had a wonderfull week. Played a 3 day tourney and lowered my handicap by .2. Then a couple of rounds at my new homecourse and down to 8.1. Not so good round at my old homecourse and up to 8.2. Then again a round on my old homecourse and now I play off 7.6. Lowest index ever.

I went down 0.2 points this revision. Really need to find time to play more.

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

• 2 weeks later...

With the June 15 Revision.............I am official working my way back down.   I went from 4.6 to 3.4

I hope to continue the trend!!   I'd like to knock-off a couple more strokes by the end of the year...................

What's in Paul's Bag:
- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Driver
- Big Bertha Alpha 815 3-wood
- Callaway Razr Fit 5-wood
- Callaway Big Bertha 4-5 Rescue Clubs
-- Mizuno Mx-25 six iron-gap wedge
- Mizuno Mp-T4 56degree SW
- Mizuno Mp-T11 60degree SW
- Putter- Ping Cadence Ketsch

My old home course erased my GHIN number from their record, so as of today, my handicap is officially undefined.

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

Another small trend down to 16.5... Each little small step down is another step towards my goal of breaking into the 15's.

• Upvote 1

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:
:srixon: Z355

:callaway: XR16 3 Wood
:tmade: Aeroburner 19* 3 hybrid
:ping: I e1 irons 4-PW
:vokey: SM5 50, 60
:wilsonstaff: Harmonized Sole Grind 56 and Windy City Putter

I'm down to a 4.9 :-D

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Just re-established my GHIN handicap in March.  The handicap is trending down.  Found a driver I'm really comfortable with and my cap has gone down from a 13.1 in April to a 10.8, buoyed by a 77 & 79 at my new home course.  Goal is to get the cap down far enough to try to qualify for some Texas amateur events (one has a limit of 8.4, so still have some work to do)

• Upvote 1

29.2->29.5->29.0 over the last two revisions.  

Edited by pecos24

Bill Z.

:ping: G15 Driver
:tmade: RBZ Stage 2 3 wood
:adams: Tight Lies Ovation 5 wood
:adams: Tight Lies Ovation 7 wood
:tmade: Burner 2.0 4I-AW
:cleveland: CG15 56
DLR Hog 1005D Putter

My best ever at 14.7, thanks to a few exceptional rounds.  Good scores will start to come off so I don't know if I can improve on it.  

RiCK

(Play it again, Sam)

Was a 2.9 trending to a 1.3.  Pretty happy with that...Been playing very well as of late.  Read Lowest Score Wins again at the beginning of this year and have really been playing well after that, something clicked for me.  I have been clubbing up 1 on every shot and just taking a nice smooth backswing and follow through and have had MUCH better contact...and the fact that my driver swing is on is a huge deal too!!! 

My Arccos app after 11 - 9 hole rounds and 9 - 18 hole rounds has me at a +1.4 handicap, I am unable to post all of my rounds I play toward my GHIN because a lot of them are solo rounds.

I have had 3 consecutive revisions where its been my all time low. On 5/1 I was an 8.6, then a 6.7, now a 4.9, and pending anything crazy the next week Ill be a 3.6 on 7/1.

• Upvote 1

Kyle Paulhus

If you really want to get better, check out Evolvr

:callaway: Rogue ST 10.5* | :callaway: Epic Sub Zero 15* | :tmade: P790 3 Driving Iron |:titleist: 716 AP2 |  :edel: Wedges 50/54/68 | :edel: Deschutes 36"

Career Low Round: 67 (18 holes), 32 (9 holes)

1 minute ago, kpaulhus said:

I have had 3 consecutive revisions where its been my all time low. On 5/1 I was an 8.6, then a 6.7, now a 4.9, and pending anything crazy the next week Ill be a 3.6 on 7/1.

Now that's what I call a precipitous drop in index in a short time. Big congrats man. Keep up the good work.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:
:srixon: Z355

:callaway: XR16 3 Wood
:tmade: Aeroburner 19* 3 hybrid
:ping: I e1 irons 4-PW
:vokey: SM5 50, 60
:wilsonstaff: Harmonized Sole Grind 56 and Windy City Putter

Note: This thread is 1174 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!