IGNORED

Forum Profile Handicap Indices....

David in FL
Note: This thread is 1181 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

On 7/11/2019 at 9:36 AM, CarlSpackler said:

I put my scores from this year into a spreadsheet and calculated my "current" handicap. Many of these are combined 9 hole rounds from golf league.

image.png

I've been using an app called TheGrint. I just live track my scoring and it automatically gives me a USGA handicap as long as I have people to attest my scores.

Ryan M

The Internet Adjustment Formula:
IAD = ( [ADD] * .96 + [EPS] * [1/.12] ) / (1.15)

IAD = Internet Adjusted Distance (in yards)
ADD = Actual Driver Distance (in yards)
EPS = E-Penis Size (in inches)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I'm down to 13.0, it's technically higher than the last time I updated my handicap here (12.6) but it's been trending down lately.

• Like 1

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

Steady at 6.7.

Includes 5 T scores.  Low score 76, high score 84, and an 80.2 average.  

I’m nothing if not consistent!  

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

1 hour ago, NatalieB said:

Down to a 2.7 thanks to some good tournament scores recently. In fact 9 of the 10 scores that count for my handicap have the tournament "T" beside them.

2021108537_ScreenShot2019-07-15at7_47_14PM.png.7446a5af5ffb419459dceaddd3324786.png

Keep up the great work.   It's exciting to see your improvement.  Congratulations. 

From the land of perpetual cloudiness.   I'm Denny

Down to a 15.3 with this revision, but have recently had my 2 worst rounds of the year. So if I don't clean that up, I'll be trending in the bad direction lol

Ryan M

The Internet Adjustment Formula:
IAD = ( [ADD] * .96 + [EPS] * [1/.12] ) / (1.15)

IAD = Internet Adjusted Distance (in yards)
ADD = Actual Driver Distance (in yards)
EPS = E-Penis Size (in inches)

• 2 weeks later...

Down to 7.8 after the revision. 

Was a 9.6 On June 1st, and started with Evolvr on May 13th. 

Really happy with the direction my game is going right now.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Driver: :callaway: Rogue Max ST LS
Woods:  :cobra: Darkspeed LS 3Wood/3Hybrid
Irons: :tmade: P770 (4-PW)
Wedges: :callaway: MD3 50   MD5 54 58 degree  
Putter: :odyssey:  White Hot RX #1
Ball: :srixon: Z Star XV

Officially a 20.2, but I have barely played with another living sole in the month of July. Probably would merit a full point or two higher if I had.

Sort of a funny thing.

If I can find time to work on the things from a recent lesson I took on my driver and get that squared away, I'll probably crush my C flight in the Club Championship. 

If that doesn't happen, I probably shouldn't even enter the damn thing.

Mine has dropped to 25.4 - down almost 6 from when I started a handicap last December. I'm hoping to get it down to 20 by this December which will be an overall of 11 strokes lower. I think it's an attainable goal for a person of my maturing years...

• Upvote 1

On 7/1/2019 at 12:23 PM, lastings said:

Got 2 good scores in this weekend, just in time for the revision.   Down from a lowest ever 8.7 to a new lowest ever 8.0.     My next two scores to drop off are bad scores as well, so there is a good chance to drop it again by the next revision.  

welp..   8.3.  was really hoping to drop into the 7s, but the last few rounds haven't been great.   hopefully get it this revision. 

:tmade:  - SIM2 - Kuro Kage silver 60 shaft
:cobra:  - F9 3W, 15 degree - Fukijara Atmos white tour spec stiff flex shaft

:tmade: - M2 hybrid, 19 degree
:tmade: - GAPR 3 iron - 18degree
:mizuno: MP-H5 4-5 iron, MP-25 6-8 iron, MP-5 9-PW

Miura - 1957 series k-grind - 56 degree
:bettinardi: - 52 degree
:titleist: - Scotty Cameron Newport 2 - Putter

check out my swing here

Down to 12.8, a huge drop of 0.2 😜

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

a bad run this past month has me at a 15.2 😡

for example, last Monday I had 3 birdies on the front nine and three 7’s on the back nine. 

(edited)

I cannot seem to get many rounds in. Since I got back into golf this year, I just get 9 hole rounds here and there because I seem to be working on drills all of the time. I have played a couple of scrambles, but that's about it. Handicap is showing 7.6 but that is only like 3 rounds posted... I'm more like a 10 or so at the moment

Edited by TN94z

Bryan A
"Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same"

• Administrator
14 hours ago, TN94z said:

I cannot seem to get many rounds in. Since I got back into golf this year, I just get 9 hole rounds here and there because I seem to be working on drills all of the time. I have played a couple of scrambles, but that's about it. Handicap is showing 7.6 but that is only like 3 rounds posted... I'm more like a 10 or so at the moment

You can post nine-hole rounds. In fact, you're required/supposed to.

Not saying you are but your post implies you may not be?

• Like 1

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

(edited)
1 hour ago, iacas said:

You can post nine-hole rounds. In fact, you're required/supposed to.

Not saying you are but your post implies you may not be?

Oh, I do. What my post meant is that I only have time for 9 hole rounds here and there. With a small amount of 9 hole rounds that have to be combined for it to show on my handicap scores, it takes me 2 rounds to get a score posted...hopefully that makes sense. But yeah, if I play, I post no matter what. I check and make sure Jacob posts his after every round.

Sorry if that post sounded confusing

Edited by TN94z

Bryan A

My last revision brought me down to a 9.5, but if you seen me practicing yesterday I couldn't pay you enough to believe it.  Just a bad day at the range/course.

Gus
---------------

3 minutes ago, JGus said:

My last revision brought me down to a 9.5, but if you seen me practicing yesterday I couldn't pay you enough to believe it.  Just a bad day at the range/course.

I hear you on that. I'm making some swing changes and my range days will be great one day and horrible the next

Bryan A

Note: This thread is 1181 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!