IGNORED

Forum Profile Handicap Indices....

David in FL
Note: This thread is 1172 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Up to the highest number in a couple years for me to 5.0. I have got to start putting some scores together. I really don't want to end the year in the 5s.

Nate

:pxg:(10.5) :benhogan:(4W):titleist:U500(3UI) :benhogan: Icon(4-PW) :edel:(52/58)

:odyssey:Putter :snell: MTB Black  

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Up to the highest number in a couple years for me to 5.0. I have got to start putting some scores together. I really don't want to end the year in the 5s.

I hear ya. I'm looking at going over a 15.

- Shane

Steady at 13.4 :-\

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Last revision went from 9.4 to 8.6 . Getting closer to my goal of getting my home course handicap into single digits.

Bill M

Last revision went from 9.4 to 8.6 . Getting closer to my goal of getting my home course handicap into single digits.

Nice!

Driver- :nike: Nike VR-Pro Limited Edition 9.5* Diamana 'ahina Stiff Flex 3 Wood- :titleist: Titleist 980 5 Wood- :tmade: Taylormade R9 3i-PW- :tmade: Taylormade Tour Preferred (Dynamic Gold S300) Putter- :tarmour: Tommy Armour T-Line 150 (it's old but I love it and haven't been able to find anything that feels better)

• 2 weeks later...

Not playing today, sucks because I think I have a best ever round in me. 4 of my last 5 rounds were sub 80 and the one that wasn't was 80, another good one would move me down even more. But tomorrow I will be 7.7 so a good half month of golf.

Dave :-)

I'll be the first to post a 8/15 HC revision............... :-D

2.6 to 2.4!!

The trend continues!

..........but  I am faced with a big challenge to keep it going.  With the 8/15 revision, the highest score among the 'counted' scores is a 78.     A 74 and 3-78s are my next 4 scores to drop so I need to play some good golf in the next 2 weeks or my HC will surely rise for the 9-1 revision.......  I've scored a lot of decent rounds in the upper 70s, but not many 75 or under.  I need some of those........ I definitely need to play better or I may have reached my peak for 2014.

What's in Paul's Bag:
- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Driver
- Big Bertha Alpha 815 3-wood
- Callaway Razr Fit 5-wood
- Callaway Big Bertha 4-5 Rescue Clubs
-- Mizuno Mx-25 six iron-gap wedge
- Mizuno Mp-T4 56degree SW
- Mizuno Mp-T11 60degree SW
- Putter- Ping Cadence Ketsch

7.0.......yep, 7 point freaking 0! :-O

I only have 6 rounds in the 70's in my last 20, and my scoring average is 81.2.  I'm not playing terrible, I'm just missing a couple of greens more than normal, not converting missed greens quite as well as I should, and not getting enough birdies to off-set the difference.  Putting can't make up for poor ball-striking.

I'm also struggling in the heat.  It's been EXTREMELY hot down here this year and I'm starting to feel my age.   I'm really wearing down after 13 holes or so in the early afternoon heat and my play late in the round shows it.

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Dropped to a 0.6 this morning. My goal was to get to scratch by the end of next year, but I'm on track to make it quicker than that. I don't think I can make it to scratch by the end of this season, but hopefully late spring/mid-summer of next year I can make it. I have the game to be scratch right now until I get on the green. HAVE to improve in that 5-6 feet range.

I figure that if you got to take off your shoes to count it all up, there isn't really any point. Maybe next year.

lol Candian.  I need to do that plus one other person would have to take a shoe off.  32.2 down from 33.1 last revision.

Bill Z.

:ping: G15 Driver
:tmade: RBZ Stage 2 3 wood
:adams: Tight Lies Ovation 5 wood
:adams: Tight Lies Ovation 7 wood
:tmade: Burner 2.0 4I-AW
:cleveland: CG15 56
DLR Hog 1005D Putter

1.5 -> 2.3

obv official

This is now the third straight summer I've been stuck constantly fluctuating in between 1-4, still looking for that missing piece that'll finally get me dat dere plus sign :loco:

Well not official but decided to go through last 20 and put online to figure it out and as of today 7.5. Welcome to single digits for me. On another note I have tried to go online to join the official handicap site but it always says something about joining a club to do it and I don't even know where to start with that. If someone could post a link to where I can just sign up and go I would appreciate it. Putting in last 20 scores and finding course/slope rating for all the courses is quite tedious.

James

Well not official but decided to go through last 20 and put online to figure it out and as of today 7.5. Welcome to single digits for me.

On another note I have tried to go online to join the official handicap site but it always says something about joining a club to do it and I don't even know where to start with that. If someone could post a link to where I can just sign up and go I would appreciate it. Putting in last 20 scores and finding course/slope rating for all the courses is quite tedious.

You can establish an official handicap through your state golf association.  You need not belong to an actual golf club.  Simply sign up for a Type III "e-club".

http://www.carolinasgolf.org/how-to-join-cga

Nothing to it. :beer:

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Note: This thread is 1172 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!