IGNORED

What sports teams do you absolutely hate?

Chad Collins
Note: This thread is 3751 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

NFL: Patriots.  Hate everything about them, especially their coach.  If they were disbanded today I'd be a happy man.

NBA: Not a huge NBA fan but not a fan of Kobe/Lakers.

MLB: I am a Reds fan so I hate the Cardinals due to rivalry.  And I hate the Yankees with a passion.

NCAA:  USC- Hated em before, even more so when they hired Douche Kiffin.

Jeff

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by SloverUT

NCAA:  USC- Hated em before, even more so when they hired Douche Kiffin.

Judging from your location, I can't imagine why you wouldn't like the Kiff-meister.

Tyler Martin

MLB - red sux and  rays - i hate them, their fans and their ballparks

NFL - patriots because their fans are phonies, brady is a robot and belicheat is what his name is. All the fans claim to have had season tickets for 40 years yet that stadium was empty until parcells saved them. Also every team in the NFC east, other than the G-men of course

NHL - any team in pennsylvania. As a rangers fan for years, the phlyers were just evil, as far as pittsburgh - it is all the pansies they have had over the years - jagr, lemiuex and crosby

NCAA hoops - duke, because I am a Tar Heel fan

Dont care enough about the other sports to hate anyone.

Follow me on twitter

Chris, although my friends call me Mr.L

Aside from golf, hockey is the only other sport I really follow with any enthusiasm so...

Philthy Flyers (although I hate them with a lot less intensity now that Mike Richards is gone)

Boston Bruins (Brad Marchand is a puke, Ference is a puke, Horton is a douche, Lucic is a Royal Douche albeit one I would take on my team any day)**

Toronto MakeMeLaughs although they do make for some pretty high comedy.

** special mention for Claude Julien - he's a douche too.

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

NFL: Steelers, Ravens, Patriots

NBA: Pistons, Celtics

MLB: Red Sox

NCAA: Ohio State (Just because of all the a-hole douchebag bandwagoners here in Cleveland)

Ryan M

The Internet Adjustment Formula:
IAD = ( [ADD] * .96 + [EPS] * [1/.12] ) / (1.15)

IAD = Internet Adjusted Distance (in yards)
ADD = Actual Driver Distance (in yards)
EPS = E-Penis Size (in inches)

The Montreal Canadians....

I grew up in Toronto and the hate between the Leafs and Canadians is something special.

Driver:Adams 9064LS 9.5 *stiff

3 Wood: Nike VRs

Hybrid: Adams A7 19*

Irons: Nike VRs Pro Cavity 4-AW

Wedges: Nike VR Pro 56'

Putter: Nike Method mc3i1

Ball: Wilson Staff Duo

Bag: Ogio Assassin

The Montreal Canadians.... I grew up in Toronto and the hate between the Leafs and Canadians is something special.

1) it's The Montreal Canad iens 2) leafs suck 3) the plural of leaf is leaves 4) leafs still suck

Yours in earnest, Jason.

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Originally Posted by Ernest Jones

1) it's The Montreal Canadiens

2) leafs suck

3) the plural of leaf is leaves

4) leafs still suck

You need to stop keeping things bottled up inside.  Let your emotions out.  You will feel better.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

You need to stop keeping things bottled up inside.  Let your emotions out.  You will feel better.

Thanks I feel better already.

Yours in earnest, Jason.

NFL -  Patriots , only cuz i hate their coach and how he never answers a question...

NBA - i could careless about the NBA

NHL - chicago

NCAAF -   Thee Ohio St of cheating,  Notre Dame , and Alabama

NCAA mens basketball -  Duke, Ohio St, Kentucky,

MLB -  Yankee's (and all of their fans)  if they all died in a plane crash i would do a happy dance..

It is what it is

Any team from Boston.  Enough said.  And this hatred just came about in the last couple of years after they experienced success and let it go their collective heads.  Now they are what they hate the most, New York sports fans.  But NY fans have the right to be arrogant with all the championships their teams have won and been a part of.

Take away a video camera and the Patriots are the first team to lose 5 Super Bowl titles!

Happy Gilmore was a Hack!

New York Yankees

otherwise back in history.....Woody Hayes' s Buckeyes

i hold other teams as rivals....hate to see a lose to them but respect them

9* Geek No Brainer with red Stiff Gallofory shaft
15* R5 3 wood with Burner shaft
21* 24* Nike CPR hybrid Aldila by you shaft
5-pw Titleist 680 cb irons-SK Fiber graphite shafts
52*, 56*,60* Reid Lockhart Dual Bounce spinner shaftScotty Cameron Newport MidSlant with Tiger Shark GripTM LDP Red balls---used because I'm...

FWIW, I don't really "hate" any teams. I may root against some, but other than the fact that the games ended at midnight, I lost no sleep when the Heat won the title. [quote name="ilikefishes" url="/t/68828/what-sports-teams-do-you-absolutely-hate/18#post_878007"]Any team from Boston.  Enough said. And this hatred just came about in the last couple of years after they experienced success and let it go their collective heads.  Now they are what they hate the most, New York sports fans.  But NY fans have the right to be arrogant with all the championships their teams have won and been a part of. Take away a video camera and the Patriots are the first team to lose 5 Super Bowl titles! [/quote] So, in other words, not "enough said?"

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

I noticed nobody 'hates' my Cleveland Browns. This makes sense, since they suck - only the good teams are hated.

You'll hate us after this season.

Note: This thread is 3751 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!