IGNORED

Rocketballz *4 Rescue Stiff Shaft, Used/Demo...

Note: This thread is 2733 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I am looking for a Rocketballz 22* 4 Rescue/Hybrid.. Used or Demo in Good Shape.. I've tried Ebay, and either can't find a dealer I trust or get sniped over my limit in the closing minutes. Trying to keep it between $55-70 with shipping.. I live in Virginia, South of Richmond.  The lack of Golf stores in the area is killer, I had to devert on a road trip through North Carolina to stop and test fit some irons at Golfsmith in Raleigh.

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjan21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • Since the putter doesn't hang straight down, it will always have an arc in it unless you do some strange adjustments with the putting stroke.   
    • I try to walk any time the course allows it to spare the monstrous cart fee if nothing else.   Certainly I understand why courses may need to have cart path only, but I just won't do it again.  You decent golfers can pound balls down the concrete path and it isn't that bad. My buddy and I can't (or not on that day anyway). The time we wasted going back and forth was mind-numbing. The home course is easily walked. If I venture out and cart path only is a risk, I'm going to call and ask.   
    • I wouldn't second-guess your personal decision, but there are times when Cart Path Only is exactly the right choice for a club/course to make.  I'd rather do the extra walking than allow carts to make ruts and other damage all over the course.  I know from personal experience that even the most observant drivers will occasionally drive a cart into a bad spot.  And beyond that, I'd rather walk most times, and particularly when its CPO.  But I'd almost always prefer to play golf than to drive to the course and go back home without playing.
    • I tried an Alien wedge, years ago, just for the hell of it.  I gave it a couple rounds then went back to my Wilson.  At present I have a left-handed club in the bag...although I do not think of it as a "gimmick".
  • Today's Birthdays

1. adamgoodman
      adamgoodman
      (27 years old)
    2. Cartagolf
      Cartagolf
      (25 years old)
    3. gnider
      gnider
      (34 years old)
    4. Hoganman1
      Hoganman1
      (71 years old)
    5. unigolf
      unigolf
      (28 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...