IGNORED

Is it possible for Guitar Hero to be too sweet?

BigHitta
Note: This thread is 5579 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. What's your opinion on guitar hero?

• I love guitar hero, playing it constantly!!!
    • Not a big fan, I'll stick with Master Cheif and Halo.
    • I own a Wii and currently can't play guitar hero, I envy 360 owners.

I would much rather be playing golf than video games

Can't golf around here about 11pm. It's a great social thing when people come over. Half will be playing pool, half will be playing the Wii and half will be watching.

ps. yes. I know. Thank you Mr. Berra.

In my bag you'll find:

Irons[SIZE="1"] Big Bertha X-Fuision 5 ~ PW (graphite)
Hybrids 3DX Genex 2i (17*) and 4i (23*) (steel)
SW 256.10 Vokey Black Nickle (56* / 10*) (steel)LW 260.4 Vokey oil can (60* / 4*) (steel)Woods G2i (17*) 3w (graphite)Putter 34" Newport Detour

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty good at easy...

Driver: 10.5* SuperQuad TP 1st Edition All Black V2 Stiff
5 Wood - 585.h 19* DG S300
Irons: 3-PW S59 Stiff
Wedges: Rac TP 52*, 60* MP-T 56*
Putter(s): Anser 3 TP Black ballGET TO SINGLE DIGITS!Goal: Beat a certain admin that lives in my town

• 8 months later...
Holy mackarel, my sister got upgraded from Rock Band 1 to Rock Band 2 this year, and we had an all out ROCK FEST yesterday night. I'm by no means a die hard gamer, but these Guitar Hero and Rock Band games are just way too much fun. Throw booze and a video camera into the mix and you've got guaranteed good times!

The addition to cymbals for the RB2 drum set gives the game a great new feel.

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

I think I'm the only person in the world who hasn't yet tried any of these Guitar Hero/Rock Band games...

I don't think anyone claims they are a guitar god just because they can beat the game on Expert.

I met some people over Xmas and was talking about music and they said they played an instrument. As someone from a rather musical family and a bit of a musician myself I was intrigued when they said they played guitar...I asked whether acoustic or electric and they actually said Guitar Hero...and were serious!

In the Matrix XTT Standbag:

Driver: Biggest Big Bertha 11*
Fairway Wood: Steelhead Plus 3 Wood
Irons: T-Zoid Titanium Insert irons 3-SWWedge: Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 60.04Putter: Pro Platinum Laguna 34" w/ British Open '04 headcoverBall: ProV1 Rule35 Playing again after a three year hiatus...

I think I'm the only person in the world who hasn't yet tried any of these Guitar Hero/Rock Band games...

That is just hilarious! Anyways, I received the Guitar Hero World Tour for the Wii as a Xmas gift and we let our guest played it on New Years Eve party and it was a hit.

I play the real guitar(make my own) and keyboard and I think the people who came up with this game are genius. I do hope that it does inspire kids to take up playing the real instruments.
Driver: 08 Speed LD F 10.5*
Hybrids: A3OS Boxer 3H(19*) A3OS Boxer 4H(22*)
Irons: (4-AW) Victory Red Full Cavity Irons
Wedges: VR PW 45*, VR AW 50*, SV Tour Black 56*, SV Tour Black 60*
Putter: Unitized TiempoBag: Sasquatch Tour Stand/Carry Bag (Victory Red/Gray)Shoes: Air Tour SpectatorBalls: D2...

Thought these were appropriate:

In the Matrix XTT Standbag:

Driver: Biggest Big Bertha 11*
Fairway Wood: Steelhead Plus 3 Wood
Irons: T-Zoid Titanium Insert irons 3-SWWedge: Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 60.04Putter: Pro Platinum Laguna 34" w/ British Open '04 headcoverBall: ProV1 Rule35 Playing again after a three year hiatus...

Note: This thread is 5579 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!