IGNORED

Whats your Avatar?

gaz d
Note: This thread is 5329 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

A footjoy avatar. It's pretty simple.

Driver Ping G10 10.5*
Hybrids Ping G5 (3) 19* Bridgestone J36 (4) 22*
Irons Mizuno MP-57 5-PW
Wedges Srixon WG-504 52.08 Bridgestone WC Copper 56.13
Putter 33" Scotty Cameron Studio Select #2

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A sign that is on my street.

Just kidding.
"The general knowledge in the United States about Australia is low. Everybody thinks we ride kangaroos to school. You don't ever take a kangaroo to school. You take them to the supermarket because you can put groceries in the pouch. "

- Stuart Appleby

In The Bag:Driver - 9.5° XTD Pro Graphite...

Sergio Garcia wearing some hideously amazing orange trousers.
In My Bag:
Driver: Cobra F Speed 10.5°, Aldila NV 55g Regular
3 Wood: Cobra F Speed 15°, Aldila NV 55g Regular
Irons: Cobra 2300 I/M 3-PW
Wedge: Cobra M 54°Putter: Yes! SophiaBall: TaylorMade TP Red

A typical 4 hole stretch of mine. Birdie, septuple bogey, bogey, par.

Blog Internetz | Twitter | Rolling Knolls
----
Super LoCo 457cc 10*
Tight Lies 16* & 13*
Recovery 21* Pure Distance 4-PW Diadic 52* and raw 588 60* Anser 4 blade U-Tri Tour

I just bought this putter to give me some confidence in my stroke, and I spiced it up a bit on photoshop with my username and a gradient.
in the bag:
R580XD 10.5°
Rescue Dual 19°
Titleist 755 4-PW
Vokey Black Nickel 54.10° Vokey Oil Can 60.08° Circa 62 No. 2 Charcoal Mist

Mine is what Nike Gets for signing Tiger.
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

haha i hear ya! I cant count the number of times I'll get a par, bogey, par for the first three holes, then a 9, 11, 8 for the next three! hahah

in the bag:
R580XD 10.5°
Rescue Dual 19°
Titleist 755 4-PW

A footjoy avatar. It's pretty simple.

Is there a site with signatures like yours? I've seen a few similar in the signatures of other users, wondering where you got that.

in the bag:
R580XD 10.5°
Rescue Dual 19°
Titleist 755 4-PW

Sounds like me. Get a quad and still get 41 for 9 holes. Or last week, god forbid, 21, par, eagle, birdie.

"Shouldn't you be going faster? I mean, you're doing 40 in a 65..."

Driver: Burner TP 9.5*
3 Wood: 906F2 15*
2I: Eye 23I-PW: 3100 I/HWedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 56*06, MP-R 52*07/60*05Putter: Victoria IIBall: Pro V1xCheck out my new blog: Thousand Yard DriveHome Course: Kenton County...

An poster of Lucky Strikes I found on the Internet - I'm guessing it's from the 50s/60s.

Looks like the ad is from 1942 or pre-1942 --

http://www.snopes.com/business/market/luckystrike.asp , not the 1950s or the 1960s. I frequently change my avatar; today's (8/4/07) avatar is obviously a world famous police officer from the funnies.

• Administrator
Is there a site with signatures like yours? I've seen a few similar in the signatures of other users, wondering where you got that.

See here:

http://thesandtrap.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5672

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

My avatar is my clubs.
WITB

Driver - Taylormade r7 Quad 10.5˚ Fujijura E360 Stiff
Woods - Sonartec SS 2.5 13˚ HST Penley Tour Stiff
Hybrid - Sonartec HB-001 19˚ HST Penley Tour StiffIrons - Mizuno MP-67 Forged 4-PW, DGS300Wedges - Callaway Forged 50˚ and 54˚, Walter Hagen 60˚Putter - Nike T130 O/S Mallet Ctr Shaft 33"B...

Ben Hogan himself.

I have Hogan as well. I am not that old, but found Hogan's Five Fundamentals of golf to be the most straightforward and understandable golf instruction book on the market.

Looks like the ad is from 1942 or pre-1942 --

Thanks for clearing that up. As a smoker I thought the poster was hilarious...

WITB: Driver: Titleist 910 D2 10.5 R / 5 Wood: r7 ti / Irons: Ping G15 Steel R (3-P, U), / Wedges: Vokey SM4 56/11 SM4 60/07 / Putter: Scotty GoLo 33" / Ball: Titleist Velocity / Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 4.0 / GPS: SG3

My avatar is the Pinehurst logo - My favorite place to go and play golf. Took my dad there for his retirement gift
What's in the bag

Driver: Speed LD F Driver 9.5°
5 wood: 909F2 18.5°
Hybrid: EDGE CFT 21°Irons: i5 - 4-pwWedges: CG10 52°, 56°, & 60° degreePutter: Udrainium Doc 15Ball: DT SoLoHome Courses: Spring Lakes Golf Club, Stouffville, ON & Ocean Ridge Plantation Golf, Sunset...

Note: This thread is 5329 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!