IGNORED

If you could have any pro's swing, whose would it be?

tmac20
Note: This thread is 3172 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I am going to put in a second vote for Boo Weekley. I followed him for 18 holes on Sunday at Oak Hill. It was amazing to watch him strike the ball.

I'm not saying that I would like to putt like him. Then again it would be interesting to see how the average golfer would fair against the tour's worst putter. He'd probably make me look silly. =/

Brandon Fox

Rochester, NY

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Rory.

:titleist: 913 D2 w/ Oban Kiyoshi Purple :ping: G25 3 Wood w/ Graphite Design Tour AD-DJ6 :titleist: 913H 21* w/ Diamana Blue :ping: G25 4 - PW :vokey: SM4 Oil Can - 52, 56, 60 :cameron: Studio Select Newport 2 :golflogix: :bushnell: Tour V3

Originally Posted by tmac20

And it's his mind that makes sure that ball gets on the green. And it's his putting that makes him sink that putt.

Going by your ( stupid ) logic - wouldnt it be his mind that makes the ball go in the cup?

Next time Tiger should play left handed - his mind will make sure he gets balls on fairways and on greens

:tmade: SLDR X-Stiff 12.5°
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Wood Stiff
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Hybrid Stiff
:nike:VR Pro Combo CB 4 - PW Stiff 2° Flat
:cleveland:588RTX CB 50.10 GW
:cleveland:588RTX CB 54.10 SW
:nike:VR V-Rev 60.8 LW
:nike:Method 002 Putter

Going by your ( stupid ) logic - wouldnt it be his mind that makes the ball go in the cup? Next time Tiger should play left handed - his mind will make sure he gets balls on fairways and on greens

What I meant was, if anyone else had Tiger's swing on the tour right now, they'd be garbage. Tiger has the best short game and putting when it matters.

Originally Posted by tmac20

What I meant was, if anyone else had Tiger's swing on the tour right now, they'd be garbage. Tiger has the best short game and putting when it matters.

• Upvote 1

:tmade: SLDR X-Stiff 12.5°
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Wood Stiff
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Hybrid Stiff
:nike:VR Pro Combo CB 4 - PW Stiff 2° Flat
:cleveland:588RTX CB 50.10 GW
:cleveland:588RTX CB 54.10 SW
:nike:VR V-Rev 60.8 LW
:nike:Method 002 Putter

[URL=http://thesandtrap.com/content/type/61/id/81757/] [/URL]

Just my opinion. And Brandel Chamblee's. He's the only one with the guts to say anything bad about Tiger on the GC.

Fred Couples, smooth yet powerful. Even past 50 yrs old

DRIVER: - 910 D3  8.5° / blk Ops stiff shaft

3 Wood:  -  913 Fd  15°

HYBRID:- :ping: -  G25 3H 20°

IRONS:  - 712 AP2, 4-7 : 714 CB - 8-PW

WEDGES - - Vokeys SM4 - 52°-GW, 56°-SW, 60°-Lob

BALLS:  :bridgestone: B330-RX

PUTTER: -  - Scotty Cameron Newport 2.0

Anyone but Bubba Watson. Hes got the most fundamentally, incorrect, ugly swing on tour but is still one heckuva ball striker. Lol.

An old pro once told me this....."No matter what youre going through in life....Never sell your golf clubs."

Originally Posted by Micah

Anyone but Bubba Watson. Hes got the most fundamentally, incorrect, ugly swing on tour but is still one heckuva ball striker. Lol.

I would dearly love to have his flexibility though.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Note: This thread is 3172 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!