IGNORED

Dufner a 'snuff sucker'?

joekelly
Note: This thread is 3737 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Very disagree on the lifelong desire even once stopped.  I smoked cigs from age 15 to 30, quit 14 times and finally succeeded in my quest.  What a blessing.  And now i view cigs, and users, with substantial dislike and i cannot imagine ever wanting another.  If you are in it, you will want but once out, then it's over.

Very disagree on the lifelong desire even once stopped.  I smoked cigs from age 15 to 30, quit 14 times and finally succeeded in my quest.  What a blessing.  And now i view cigs, and users, with substantial dislike and i cannot imagine ever wanting another.  If you are in it, you will want but once out, then it's over.

So  all smokers in your eyes are dirtbags..?  Shame, I know a few smokers that are really great folks.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

So  all smokers in your eyes are dirtbags..?  Shame, I know a few smokers that are really great folks.

True its more just a bad habit

In my :cobra: Bio Bag ~Tyler Westra~
:cobra: Bio Cell Driver 10.5 Draw/Stiff
:cobra: S3 E9 face technology Irons 5-GW/Regular
:cobra: Amp Cell 3-4 Hybrid/Stiff
:mizuno: MP-T4 Wedges 55, 62
:scotty_cameron: Del Mar (With two 20g weights) Cut about 34 in. (SuperStroke Grip 5.0)
:bushnell: Tournament series Pro 1600 Rangefinder
Puma Shoes (Red&Black) (Red&White) (Size 11)

True its more just a bad habit

Actually it's an Addiction. read up on it sometime, even doctors say nicotine is harder to kick than heroine.

Yeah your right...

In my :cobra: Bio Bag ~Tyler Westra~
:cobra: Bio Cell Driver 10.5 Draw/Stiff
:cobra: S3 E9 face technology Irons 5-GW/Regular
:cobra: Amp Cell 3-4 Hybrid/Stiff
:mizuno: MP-T4 Wedges 55, 62
:scotty_cameron: Del Mar (With two 20g weights) Cut about 34 in. (SuperStroke Grip 5.0)
:bushnell: Tournament series Pro 1600 Rangefinder
Puma Shoes (Red&Black) (Red&White) (Size 11)

Quote:

Originally Posted by joekelly

They may not be dirtbags, but they do stink, and are pretty pathetic in their slavish addiction. I confess to the same slavish behavior for decades, but I am now a nonsmoker for almost a decade. It all comes down to mind over matter. I choose to never "crave" tobacco again in my life! :whistle:

They may not be dirtbags, but they do stink, and are pretty pathetic in their slavish addiction. I confess to the same slavish behavior for decades, but I am now a nonsmoker for almost a decade. It all comes down to mind over matter. I choose to never "crave" tobacco again in my life! :whistle:

Bro we appreciate your willpower and dedication. I say this sincerely. Please remember that people are people. You sound as tho you have succumed to that psychological state in which your triumph over a subject has caused you to take a militant stance on a subject. Hence you have no room in your philosophy to tolarate anyone who is not of like mind of habit. Relax. If you are a good person and I were a smoker I would still love you. Give others the same.

• Upvote 1

Bro we appreciate your willpower and dedication. I say this sincerely. Please remember that people are people. You sound as tho you have succumed to that psychological state in which your triumph over a subject has caused you to take a militant stance on a subject. Hence you have no room in your philosophy to tolarate anyone who is not of like mind of habit. Relax. If you are a good person and I were a smoker I would still love you. Give others the same.

As much as I hate smoking and its effects, I cannot disagree with you. Good post.

Colin P.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammer 4

Quote:

Originally Posted by joekelly

They may not be dirtbags, but they do stink, and are pretty pathetic in their slavish addiction. I confess to the same slavish behavior for decades, but I am now a nonsmoker for almost a decade. It all comes down to mind over matter. I choose to never "crave" tobacco again in my life!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Web Junky

They may not be dirtbags, but they do stink, and are pretty pathetic in their slavish addiction. I confess to the same slavish behavior for decades, but I am now a nonsmoker for almost a decade. It all comes down to mind over matter. I choose to never "crave" tobacco again in my life!

Always,

Seems to me you just put a lot of words in my mouth! (I quoted my post here for ya) Smoke all you want, bro. No militant stance here, just please don't blow it my way.

I'm thoroughly relaxed. Actually, "my philosophy" is that smoking is for kids. It took me a bunch of years, but I finally managed to grow up.

:beer:

Thanks for responding. Sorry if I put words in your mouth. Honest misunderstanding of vernacular or contextual inference. My bad. For everyone reading this please realize that I think a bit "sideways" one might say. I always appreciate a response if I am ever stupid enough to respond myself!! I promise I am never being snarky. Mitakuye oyasin.

Note: This thread is 3737 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!