IGNORED

TST Promotional T-Shirt Run - Yes or No?

iacas
Note: This thread is 3824 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator

Guys,

Based at least partly on the fun posts in this thread , I'm considering starting a "campaign" on teespring.com to sell one or two "thesandtrap.com" promotional shirts.

I imagine both designs will have a fun phrase or saying on the front, and on the back, "thesandtrap.com" with the "sandman" logo.

T-shirts will cost about $18.

Shipping costs are $3.85 for the first shirt + $0.25 per additional shirt, and shipping to Canada and internationally is available.

The questions I have for you guys:

1) Do you want me to set this up?

2) If so, what phrase or design would you like (i.e. what would you actually BUY)?

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I'd be in for a TST golf shirt but probably not a t-shirt as my drawers are overflowing with t-shirts that the wife wants me to get rid of. Of course I may change my mind depending on what the final product looks like. I'll keep an eye on the thread though.

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

I'd be in. Are you looking for an inside joke or something for the front? Like "Dime-Sized Brown Spot" or something.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

"Forged blades - like buttah"

"I Got a Thumbs-Up From iacas." Or, "BAN HIM!!!"

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

• Administrator
Originally Posted by jamo

Are you looking for an inside joke or something for the front? Like "Dime-Sized Brown Spot" or something.

I'm looking for whatever people would buy, not to make money, just to get a good number of shirts out there (and shirts y'all would wear, even if it's to do yard work around the house).

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

I'd be in for a TST golf shirt but probably not a t-shirt as my drawers are overflowing with t-shirts that the wife wants me to get rid of. Of course I may change my mind depending on what the final product looks like. I'll keep an eye on the thread though.

Agree. A tech running shirt, I'd do......just not a plain cotton t-shirt.

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

What about some nice nerdy stuff like a diagram of a push draw pattern? Or a sketch of good posture vs bad.? And then have, find out at thesandtrap.com on the back. Bad examples probably, but something anyway that promotes what the site does and how it helps golfers.

Nate

:pxg:(10.5) :benhogan:(4W):titleist:U500(3UI) :benhogan: Icon(4-PW) :edel:(52/58)

:odyssey:Putter :snell: MTB Black  

[CODE][/CODE][quote name="cipher" url="/t/69677/tst-promotional-t-shirt-run-yes-or-no#post_890791"]What about some nice nerdy stuff like a diagram of a push draw pattern? Or a sketch of good posture vs bad.? And then have, find out at thesandtrap.com on the back. Bad examples probably, but something anyway that promotes what the site does and how it helps golfers.[/quote] Diagram of the true ball flight laws on the back. On the front, something like, "you either get it, or you don't!"

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

What about some nice nerdy stuff like a diagram of a push draw pattern? Or a sketch of good posture vs bad.? And then have, find out at thesandtrap.com on the back. Bad examples probably, but something anyway that promotes what the site does and how it helps golfers.

Ohh, I might be down for a nerdy push draw diagram.

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

• Administrator

What about a t-shirt that says "Look boss, D-Plane!"

In other words, there's no consensus on what makes a good shirt yet, so… that doesn't bode well.

I'd be in to buy some... No idea what to put on them though...

Tristan Hilton

My Equipment: 
PXG 0211 Driver (Diamana S+ 60; 10.5°) · PXG 0211 FWs (Diamana S+ 60; 15° and 21°) · PXG 0211 Hybrids (MMT 80; 22°, 25°, and 28°) · PXG 0311P Gen 2 Irons (SteelFiber i95; 7-PW) · Edel Wedges (KBS Hi-Rev; 50°, 55°, 60°) · Edel Classic Blade Putter (32") · Vice Pro or Maxfli Tour · Pinned Prism Rangefinder · Star Grips · Flightscope Mevo · TRUE Linkswear Shoes · Sun Mountain C130S Bag

On my MacBook Pro:
Analyzr Pro

Not for me as I do not wear T-shirts. I only wear shirts appropriate for the golf course. That way I am never caught unable to play. ( same reason I only own one pair of jeans).

Titleist 915 9.5 w/GD AD-DI shaft Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 14 degree FW wood Ping Anser hybrid 19 degree Mizuno JPX 850 Forged 4-pw or Callaway Apex Titleist Vokey SM5 50, 54, 58, (62) Edel E3 Putter ES14 launch monitor ARCCOS

How about "Patrick 57, Where are you?".  Or "Trolls Need Not Apply".

I'd get one.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Some clever and not so clever:

"Do It in the Dirt"

"A Good Walk Spoiled"                                     (Mark Twain)

"Where Prayers Are Never Answered"

"Meet New People - Pick Up the Wrong Golf Ball"               (Jack Lemon)

"Addicted to Golf"

"Fastest Golf Cart, Best Lie"                           (Mickey Mantle)

"Deceptively Simple, Endlessly Complicated"               (Arnie)

"Hit It!"

"Play Fast!"

"Tough Out"

"Sand Savior"

"High on GIR"

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

Note: This thread is 3824 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!