IGNORED

Holly Sonders - Boobs (real or fake??)

whatdafeck
Note: This thread is 3296 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

What? Are you saying the Erik Kusalias is the producer of GC? No hell he's not, he got booted from GC, and now on some NBC sports radio show, which has like 2 viewers.

Erik was never a producer, just a plain ole duchebag, pissing off women and going through jobs like wet tennis shoes.

He may not be anymore but a couple years ago he was when Holly first started appearing on GC.

Whats in my :sunmountain: C-130 cart bag?

Woods: :mizuno: JPX 850 9.5*, :mizuno: JPX 850 15*, :mizuno: JPX-850 19*, :mizuno: JPX Fli-Hi #4, :mizuno: JPX 800 Pro 5-PW, :mizuno: MP T-4 50-06, 54-09 58-10, :cleveland: Smart Square Blade and :bridgestone: B330-S

Also, I like "Niederkohr." I wonder who at Golf Channel suggested "Sonders?"

Maybe Arnie was hoping Holly would marry his grandson.

Kevin

Titleist 910 D3 9.5* with ahina 72 X flex
Titleist 910F 13.5* with ahina 72 X flex
Adams Idea A12 Pro hybrid 18*; 23* with RIP S flex
Titleist 712 AP2 4-9 iron with KBS C-Taper, S+ flex
Titleist Vokey SM wedges 48*, 52*, 58*
Odyssey White Hot 2-ball mallet, center shaft, 34"

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

She's had an equipment upgrade.

Holly Niederkohr as a senior on the college golf team

Holly Sonders now

Hang on...the second is heavily photoshopped for a magazine spread so its not a particularly good example of what she looks like now????

Regards

Mailman

Mailman

Hang on...the second is heavily photoshopped for a magazine spread so its not a particularly good example of what she looks like now????

Regards

Mailman

Not that it makes any difference (like I said before, they are obviously real because they are there, and also, who cares) but I think it's funny that somebody uses a picture showing her sitting straight (maybe even hunched forward slightly) with a baggy sweatshirt vs. a picture that is photoshopped and has her standing in a bra sticking her boobs out as far as she can, as "proof" that she had work done.

Heck, I look at those pictures - based on left side "definition" in the green sweatshirt picture - as proof that she probably did NOT have work done.

Holly is smoking hot.

Don't care if they're fake or real.

She's almost perfect but we know perfection is unattainable.

I think she does a great job on golf channel except I get distracted watching her and not listening to their instruction.

hey Shorty from Australia....... now that avatar is fake

It doesn't matter, but as a single, middle-aged guy who has enjoyed the miracles of modern medicine, work was done.

http://www.msuspartans.com/sports/w-golf/spec-rel/071906aaa.html

http://www.thisweeknews.com/content/graphics/2008/06/06/0608mv58711-4973dr4c.jpg

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

• 2 weeks later...

It doesn't matter, but as a single, middle-aged guy who has enjoyed the miracles of modern medicine, work was done.

http://www.msuspartans.com/sports/w-golf/spec-rel/071906aaa.html

http://www.thisweeknews.com/content/graphics/2008/06/06/0608mv58711-4973dr4c.jpg

Wow, what a change. I like the smaller model, more than a handful is a waste, plus I'm not a fan of the whole fake boobs, tan, hair, American look. Give me the girl next door.

Agree on the tan thing Leather at middle age only looks good on a headcover

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

HD TV is not kind to women, shows every skin imperfection, especially on close ups.

Women aren't kind to women.  They need to stop messing up their damn skin with all that damn makeup.

Brandon a.k.a. Tony Stark

-------------------------

The Fastest Flip in the West

• 3 weeks later...

Real fake...

IMHO FWIW.... Holly is no glamor model and they put the make up on her with a trowel. The make up is over done, she doesn't need that much. She looked better more natural but many women get into this "beauty is who I am" and a spiraling need to f with their body and face until nothing is real anymore. She has gotten a lot of attention from doing it and will probably continue to do so...

Carry on...

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

I like Holly as a TV personality on TGC and that's where it ends - the guy she is engaged to certainly has issues so I would imagine she as we'll - there's a reason why he left TGC and she was off air for a time. But hey we all have issues nobody is crystal clean.

I like Holly as a TV personality on TGC and that's where it ends - the guy she is engaged to certainly has issues so I would imagine she as we'll - there's a reason why he left TGC and she was off air for a time. But hey we all have issues nobody is crystal clean.

Supposedly she was messing around with G-Mac too, which when I read that he got married recently I kind of had to laugh because his wife is hotter than Holly.  I never get why these guys have hot wives/girlfriend and then they mess around with someone who is a downgrade.

Whats in my :sunmountain: C-130 cart bag?

Woods: :mizuno: JPX 850 9.5*, :mizuno: JPX 850 15*, :mizuno: JPX-850 19*, :mizuno: JPX Fli-Hi #4, :mizuno: JPX 800 Pro 5-PW, :mizuno: MP T-4 50-06, 54-09 58-10, :cleveland: Smart Square Blade and :bridgestone: B330-S

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mulligan Jeff

Supposedly she was messing around with G-Mac too, which when I read that he got married recently I kind of had to laugh because his wife is hotter than Holly.  I never get why these guys have hot wives/girlfriend and then they mess around with someone who is a downgrade.

Supposedly... Seems like an obvious statement but LOOKS ARE NOT EVERYTHING! Geez you set yourself up for possible failure to access a woman on looks. You cannot paint a turd. Guys are idiots. Sometimes a downgrade is not really a "downgrade". A radio show talent stated once, and I agree to an extent, "for every smoking hot girl out there, there is also a guy who is tired of her shit".... I would bet $$$ Holly is a PITA to live with.

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

Supposedly... Seems like an obvious statement but LOOKS ARE NOT EVERYTHING! Geez you set yourself up for possible failure to access a woman on looks. You cannot paint a turd. Guys are idiots. Sometimes a downgrade is not really a "downgrade". A radio show talent stated once, and I agree to an extent, "for every smoking hot girl out there, there is also a guy who is tired of her shit".... I would bet $$$ Holly is a PITA to live with.

Allow me to let you in on a secret: we are all a pain in the ass to live with. The secret is finding a compatible partner doesn't think it's pain, but amusing

• Upvote 1

Note: This thread is 3296 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!