IGNORED

Golf Stereotypes - Which one are you?

RonTheSavage
Note: This thread is 2902 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

SOL… You did note what one of your nice countrymen wrote in response to a tongue in cheek posting that others saw for what it was….Hang yourself …"" Your telling me that's the comment of a sane man? "" …Question mark in the right place for you.. It's always a good ploy to move away from the subject matter of a posting when you haven’t got a reasoned intelligent response. Also your logo thing… I thing that sums up your IQ nicely. Not to mention your inability to express yourself without the use of vulgarity.. Suggest you clean up your own act before criticising others.

Enjoy your golf.

My logo thing? I don't know what that means.

Again, insulting someone's IQ with multiple grade school grammar mistakes. Classic. What is criticising? I've never heard of that word. And I don't know what you *thing* of my IQ either...that doesn't make any sense.

Also, *piss-poor* is hardly vulgar.

Enjoy your derp.

Ryan M

The Internet Adjustment Formula:
IAD = ( [ADD] * .96 + [EPS] * [1/.12] ) / (1.15)

IAD = Internet Adjusted Distance (in yards)
ADD = Actual Driver Distance (in yards)
EPS = E-Penis Size (in inches)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Yeah, I made it up. I should have been a novelist. I wasn't in tourist areas, I was just driving around the countryside and stayed overnight one weekend, while working across Hadrian's wall down in Manchester. You are the one who brought up Scotsmen who dislike Americans, I was just vouching for you. I didn't behave any differently there than in Australia, Canada, Bermuda, Barbados, Grand Cayman, or Ireland. Just got a noticeably cold reception. Maybe it was my clothes, who knows?

Now I am done on this topic.

SOL... Your stupider than I thought….“”criticising”” you’ve never heard that word You’re an idiot… 3rd person present singular criticises , present participle criticising , past and past participle criticised ) and you have the audacity to comment on my grammar. You can’t even recognise words. Aha but you can pick out typing errors.. Go to the top of the class.

The logo thing…“”Insert E-Penis Here + the graphic“”…sums you up…You’re a big, big, big, PENIS

Question!! what's a derp?

SOL... Your stupider than I thought….“”criticising”” you’ve never heard that word You’re an idiot…3rd person present singular criticises, present participle criticising, past and past participle criticised) and you have the audacity to comment on my grammar. You can’t even recognise words. Aha but you can pick out typing errors.. Go to the top of the class.

The logo thing…“”Insert E-Penis Here + the graphic“”…sums you up…You’re a big, big, big, PENIS

Question!! what's a derp?

It's criticizing, moron. This is America, not your tiny postage stamp of a Country with your weird spellings and "u"s that you like to unnecessarily add to everything.

Go to the top of the class? Perfect, that's right where I graduated. Enjoy scrubbing outhouses in Ireland's hat.

You wanna troll the forum? I'll gladly troll you right back.

Enjoy your derp.

Ryan M

If you think about it long enough, you will understand, well, maybe you won't.  But thanks for making my point about Scots disliking Americans for me again.

Your just reinforcing my position children… Now I’m a moron because the country that gave you your language uses the original. While in America like ALL things it has to be dumbed down for the dumb people.

(( Perfect, that's right where I graduated. Enjoy scrubbing outhouses in Ireland's hat. ))… Apologies sonny but you’ve lost me here. Your pills wearing off also?….wanna. The correct English is “wish to”…WHAT’S A DERP?

Looking for truth: Look elsewhere. You are a scottish redneck. You have to go and are not welcome at this forum in my humble yet truthful opinion. Take your petty grievances about America and the Syria involvement to a political forum.

As far as a stereotype, they left out the advice guy. I would say if I could remotely get into the category of one of these it would be that guy, just a little bit and the rage guy. Except I really only rage internally or when I am playing alone.

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

Your just reinforcing my position children… Now I’m a moron because the country that gave you your language uses the original. While in America like ALL things it has to be dumbed down for the dumb people.

(( Perfect, that's right where I graduated. Enjoy scrubbing outhouses in Ireland's hat. ))… Apologies sonny but you’ve lost me here. Your pills wearing off also?….wanna. The correct English is “wish to”…WHAT’S A DERP?

Dumbed down, indeed.

Bill M

Your just reinforcing my position children…

You couldn't make it through one sentence without multiple grammar errors. It's *you're*, not *your*. And we don't care how you position children, take your pedophilia elsewhere. (See? Commas are important)

Also, *wanna* is an informal contraction, meaning *want to*. I hope you're writing this stuff down...

Enjoy your derp.

Ryan M

Hey a new contributor…who mentioned Syria not me…That’s you being all stereotypical again children…. A guy pokes a little fun at you Americans and you bundle in with all forms of insults, off the thread comments, not to mention general abuse. .. Because no one is allow to criticise the country that put George Bush Junior ( a man that couldn’t speak English of any sort ) in charge of the biggest atomic arsenal in the world.. and still oppresses the blacks in their wonderful country.

“”take your pedophilia elsewhere“”. It’s paedophilia you silly, silly, boy get it right. And trying that old one just serves to demonstrate how low you are prepared to stoop…You’re sick. But keep it coming children. I can feel a change of mood coming where I might just stop being Mr nice guy…

What's a DERP?????????????????

Hey a new contributor…who mentioned Syria not me…That’s you being all stereotypical again children…. A guy pokes a little fun at you Americans and you bundle in with all forms of insults, off the thread comments, not to mention general abuse. .. Because no one is allow to criticise the country that put George Bush Junior ( a man that couldn’t speak English of any sort ) in charge of the biggest atomic arsenal in the world.. and still oppresses the blacks in their wonderful country.

“”take your pedophilia elsewhere“”. It’s paedophilia you silly, silly, boy get it right. And trying that old one just serves to demonstrate how low you are prepared to stoop…You’re sick. But keep it coming children. I can feel a change of mood coming where I might just stop being Mr nice guy…

Uh oh, watch out guys...we got a real badass on our hands over here...

Also, wrong again...I'm American, it's spelled *pedophilia*. I'm not stooping low, just pointing out how your insults are always filled with terrible grammar.

Glad you can see the similarities between our former President and yourself.

Enjoy your derp.

Ryan M

Time to lock this thread.  It has unfortunately degraded.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Blacks are oppressed in the U.S.?

Actually both of those spellings are acceptable.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:
:srixon: Z355

:callaway: XR16 3 Wood
:tmade: Aeroburner 19* 3 hybrid
:ping: I e1 irons 4-PW
:vokey: SM5 50, 60
:wilsonstaff: Harmonized Sole Grind 56 and Windy City Putter

No, you are just like all the others that do this same thing. This is a golf forum, not a pissing into the wind contest. Hock your wares else ware.

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

Note: This thread is 2902 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!