IGNORED

Golf Stereotypes - Which one are you?

RonTheSavage
Note: This thread is 2929 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

OK, I admit I had to look up "derp".  I like the third definition best.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=derp

Back on topic.

They missed the "Dressed to Kill" guy with the Staff Bag, $2000 Miura irons, Ian Poulter threads and Chi Chi Rodriguez Panama Hat.  I haven't run into that guy very often, but he is out there lurking!

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Can't cope with the issues so after the insults don't work.... Do it the all American way... Walk away.... Shut the guy down, run and keep running... Block his opinions freedom & democracy win again....Yes good way to finish guys gutless as we all new.

God Bless America.

One more question please:

You ever been on these American religious forums.. Jesus Christ!!!! now they truly are the crazies. That’s Crazy with a Z.

Bye you all and thanks to the two guys at the begining of the thread who had enough sense to see the joke..

Bye you all and thanks to the two guys at the begining of the thread who had enough sense to see the joke..

Everyone saw the joke, it was just bland and unamusing.

Good day, sir.

Ryan M

The Internet Adjustment Formula:
IAD = ( [ADD] * .96 + [EPS] * [1/.12] ) / (1.15)

IAD = Internet Adjusted Distance (in yards)
ADD = Actual Driver Distance (in yards)
EPS = E-Penis Size (in inches)

Wow, what did I miss?

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Wow, what did I miss?

Diplomatic relations between the US and Scotland have reached an all-time low.  I hope you stocked up on tartan clothing.

"No man goes round boasting of his vices,” he said, “except golfers." 

-- Det. Elk in The Twister by Edgar Wallace

Diplomatic relations between the US and Scotland have reached an all-time low.  I hope you stocked up on tartan clothing.

I can see the headline now...

"US threatens military action against Scotland for improper spelling of critici[z]e and pedophilia[sic], Putin to discuss removal and dismantling of unnecessary *A*s and *U*s with Old Tom Morris"

Ryan M

A couple of points gentlemen.....

Enjoy your golf.

You need to have a look in the mirror, my friend.  You've somehow made yourself look just as bad as the guy who said "hang yourself", while simultaneously giving him a feeling of vindication.  You're like the pot calling the kettle, "black."

Haha!

Brandon a.k.a. Tony Stark

-------------------------

The Fastest Flip in the West

If they place an embargo on Scotch whisky, I take it all back! Scots are so friendly it is, well, unbelievable. And smart too. Never met a Scotsman who wasn't twice as smart as me. When they talked, my head would just spin at first until they saw my affliction and brought the logic level down for me. Did I say they are kind and gentle folk too. And they had the good sense to glom onto the game of "golven" that the Dutch invented.

Good evening Ernest. You missed very little to be fair....Nothing but an old man in Scotland with little better to do because it's raining outside other than sucker a large component of the Forum membership into a fallacious debate about American stereotypes…

The main thrust from the American side being. In addition to the pathetic attempts at insults. That the old curmudgeon can’t spell or punctuate properly.. Mind you neither could Einstein nor many other notable minds of our time. ..Add to that a small dose of Dyslexia and you get the picture….

Talking of pictures people. You have seen mine? Yes that’s me standing beside the latest version of the E Class Mercedes….Now! Hand up all those of you bright boys with an A in spelling and punctuation who can claim the same degree of financial success that owning a car like that demonstrate.

Honest answers only please.

Enjoy your golf and God Bless America.

You're like the pot calling the kettle, "black."

Are you sure it's not blaque?

Kevin

Titleist 910 D3 9.5* with ahina 72 X flex
Titleist 910F 13.5* with ahina 72 X flex
Adams Idea A12 Pro hybrid 18*; 23* with RIP S flex
Titleist 712 AP2 4-9 iron with KBS C-Taper, S+ flex
Titleist Vokey SM wedges 48*, 52*, 58*
Odyssey White Hot 2-ball mallet, center shaft, 34"

Most of us aren't your age here, so I don't know that it's fair to ask if we make enough money to own that type of car. Now, to be honest it's not overly expensive to lease one of those cars and my car payment is pretty close to what it would be to lease one of those. I've never been a huge fan of Mercedes anyway, besides maybe the mclaren, but those are a bit more pricey than the E-Class.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:
:srixon: Z355

:callaway: XR16 3 Wood
:tmade: Aeroburner 19* 3 hybrid
:ping: I e1 irons 4-PW
:vokey: SM5 50, 60
:wilsonstaff: Harmonized Sole Grind 56 and Windy City Putter

Good evening Ernest. You missed very little to be fair....Nothing but an old man in Scotland with little better to do because it's raining outside other than sucker a large component of the Forum membership into a fallacious debate about American stereotypes…

The main thrust from the American side being. In addition to the pathetic attempts at insults. That the old curmudgeon can’t spell or punctuate properly.. Mind you neither could Einstein nor many other notable minds of our time. ..Add to that a small dose of Dyslexia and you get the picture….

Talking of pictures people. You have seen mine? Yes that’s me standing beside the latest version of the E Class Mercedes….Now! Hand up all those of you bright boys with an A in spelling and punctuation who can claim the same degree of financial success that owning a car like that demonstrate.

Honest answers only please.

Enjoy your golf and God Bless America.

To the bold: You didn't sucker anyone. I called you a troll from the beginning, and was spot on.

To the underlined: You realize you're on a golf forum, correct? There are a large portion of people on this site with plenty of money, myself included. Congrats on your wealth, but I highly doubt that you're alone in that category as far as golf enthusiasts are concerned.

Also, owning a car like that can demonstrate financial irresponsibility just as quickly as it can demonstrate financial success. I'm not saying that YOU are financially irresponsible, but there are plenty of people driving around in an E Class Mercedes that shouldn't be. Also, not exactly an honest comparison, as if I'm not mistaken, a Mercedes E Class is quite a bit less expensive in Scotland than it would be in the US.

Ryan M

Originally Posted by Slice of Life

You wanna troll the forum? I'll gladly troll you right back.

Enjoy your derp.

SOL    ""Everyone saw the joke, it was just bland and unamusing"" ....... It sure did sucker you my boy!.

Look up. Didn't sucker me, I called it a long time ago, chief.

Ryan M

Isn't there a thread here solely dedicated to self-important douchebags bragging about their cars? I'd me much more impressed if you had friends, but I doubt you do.

Kevin

Titleist 910 D3 9.5* with ahina 72 X flex
Titleist 910F 13.5* with ahina 72 X flex
Adams Idea A12 Pro hybrid 18*; 23* with RIP S flex
Titleist 712 AP2 4-9 iron with KBS C-Taper, S+ flex
Titleist Vokey SM wedges 48*, 52*, 58*
Odyssey White Hot 2-ball mallet, center shaft, 34"

SOL    ""Everyone saw the joke, it was just bland and unamusing"" ....... It sure did sucker you my boy!.

Whatever Patrick.

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

Good evening.

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Note: This thread is 2929 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!