IGNORED

2013 BMW Championship Discussion Thread

colin007
Note: This thread is 3865 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Soooo....seems like not too many people care about the playoffs this year.  Cant say that Im all that enthused either, seeing as Tiger and I went 0-fer this year in the majors.  Oh well, we'll see if he can do anything this week.

Colin P.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Seems to be getting updated minute by minute.

http://lakeforest.suntimes.com/sports/bmw_championship/photos_day_one_of_bmw_championship_at_conway_farm-LFR-09122013:article

Nice find!

Also, if it's any wonder how those guys hit it so far, all you need to see is how high they get on their feet:

LAKE FOREST, IL - SEPTEMBER 12: Graeme McDowell of Northern Ireland hits off the 10th tee during the First Round of the BMW Championship at Conway Farms Golf Club on September 12, 2013 in Lake Forest, Illinois. (Photo by Sam Greenwood/Getty Images)

Colin P.

stupid short putts from tiger.  he and i both miss them from time to time...

Looks like he finally drained a long putt to close out the day though.  I'll watch it later when I get home.

Brandon a.k.a. Tony Stark

-------------------------

The Fastest Flip in the West

Looks like he finally drained a long putt to close out the day though.  I'll watch it later when I get home.

Yeah, another typical eye-rolling moment...he missed three short ones earlier...should be at -7 or even -8...

Colin P.

Yeah, another typical eye-rolling moment...he missed three short ones earlier...should be at -7 or even -8...

Wow, you were right.  He missed three 4 footers over the last six holes.

I think he also missed a 5 or 6 foot putt on the first 9 for birdie.

Brandon a.k.a. Tony Stark

-------------------------

The Fastest Flip in the West

What happened? Rickie/Dickie Fowler is playing my kind of golf- opening with two double bogies!

Rory was even worse....a 78....the hell is going on with him this year?

Joel Holden

https://twitter.com/JHolden138

Wow, you were right.  He missed three 4 footers over the last six holes. I think he also missed a 5 or 6 foot putt on the first 9 for birdie.

In his defense, there was at least one of those shorter putts that had a lot of wind. From a guy who once lived, and played a lot of golf in the Windy City, that can really play mind games with you when you're trying to make a steady stroke and you're getting blasted by the wind over a 5ft or less putt.

In his defense, there was at least one of those shorter putts that had a lot of wind. From a guy who once lived, and played a lot of golf in the Windy City, that can really play mind games with you when you're trying to make a steady stroke and you're getting blasted by the wind over a 5ft or less putt.

Yeah but that putt broke left, against the wind. Either a misread or a pull, I think.

Colin P.

is there a place to watch?

Nike Covert 2.0 10.5* with Fujikura Motore F3 Stiff Flex
Nike Covert 2.0 3 Wood 15* Kuro Kage X-stiff 71g
Nike Covert 2.0 21* 3 hybrid Kuro Kage X-stiff 85g
Nike VR Pro Combo CB 4--PW
Nike VR Pro forged 50, 56, 58
Scotty Cameron Newport 2.5

Note: This thread is 3865 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!