IGNORED

2013 Tour Championship Discussion Thread

iacas
Note: This thread is 3838 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Younger days Tiger used to gamble on those shots and paid off.  Today he lost at least a stroke or even two for trying to go over trees.  Not a very good decision.

This is relate-able though, because I think we all get a little more aggressive when we are playing well. That's what typically kills a good round for me, I'll be playing well and hit a shot that maybe I wouldn't if I was struggling. Sometimes it pays off but most times it doesn't.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:
:srixon: Z355

:callaway: XR16 3 Wood
:tmade: Aeroburner 19* 3 hybrid
:ping: I e1 irons 4-PW
:vokey: SM5 50, 60
:wilsonstaff: Harmonized Sole Grind 56 and Windy City Putter

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrator

There y'all jinxed him.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

I think I'm a better driver than Tiger.

All joking aside, it seems like every time I watch him tee off, he's in the trees. Dude...you're a professional. Get it together...

Ryan M

The Internet Adjustment Formula:
IAD = ( [ADD] * .96 + [EPS] * [1/.12] ) / (1.15)

IAD = Internet Adjusted Distance (in yards)
ADD = Actual Driver Distance (in yards)
EPS = E-Penis Size (in inches)

About to give every stroke he gained back in short order. -5 to +1 in 4 holes, that's crazy.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

• Administrator
About to give every stroke he gained back in short order.

And then some.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremie Boop View Post

About to give every stroke he gained back in short order.

Originally Posted by iacas View Post

And then some.

Needs to birdie 18 to get beck to even for the day. Looks like he's got about 18 feet. Nope, +1 for the day, +4 for the tourney.

Bill M

I would hazard a guess that Woods is out of this tournament and has lost the title.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

Amazing, a Tiger implosion! Complete mediocrity over two days of play. Usually he waits for the weekend to unleash the masochism

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

Tiger is lacking in the mental department.  He used to be able to recover from a bad shot/hole but lately it seems to set him off on a downward spiral.

Joe Paradiso

Note: This thread is 3838 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!