Sign in to follow this  
Jeepthrills

What does your screen name / username come from?

Note: This thread is 1414 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

203 posts / 17570 viewsLast Reply

When I started playing golf seven years ago, my second shot would usually be from the trees, rough, sand, you name it. My playing partner would ask what I was thinking. In those days my response was, "I'm going for the green," regardless the difficulty of pulling off the shot. I like to think that I'm past the "going for it" mentality. I try to play smarter now, whereby I chip/pitch out and proceed onwards...but, every now and then the gambler in me still resurfaces.

I always thought the word shadow was cool, reminded me of ninjas hiding in the shadows or whatever, plus the the character from Final Fantasy VI was awesome. However, as I'm sure everyone knows, it's a very popular word/name so I added XOR since I thought is sounded cool and would not be taken. The XOR means nothing.

A few years ago a few friends of mine got me to join Nation States, and I needed a name for the nation - I randomly cooked up "Lame Bums". That name stuck, and now I'm using it for a lot of forums, email, and such.

It describes me, I'm for Arsenal....forever...

cool an american arsenal fan (atleast im guessing your american looking at your info) nice to see the UK football reaching the american shores these days, im a manchester united fan myself (bad day today) so i dont really like arsenal

A few years ago a few friends of mine got me to join Nation States, and I needed a name for the nation - I randomly cooked up "Lame Bums". That name stuck, and now I'm using it for a lot of forums, email, and such.

Whats Nation States?

Big Al was my nickname in hs and college. 5150 was one of my favorite Van Halen albums.

I had to laugh when I saw this because I always read it as Bi Gal instead of Big Al.

Anyway mine is OldDog66 because I am an old dog and 66 was my badge number.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 1414 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!