IGNORED

In How Many States Have You Played Golf?

Note: This thread is 1316 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

39 members have voted

1. 1. In how many of the states of the USA have you played golf?

• 2-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 21-25
    • Over 25
    • 0 - I live outside the USA

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There was a recent news item about a golfer who played on every continent during a span of a couple days.  It got me think about how many states in the USA I had visited and played golf.  I know a few

And soon NC.

Just 2 for me: CA and HI. I also played in Mexico a few times. I am European by birth but have never set foot on a European course... yet (that's in the bucket list)!

Posted Images

NJ, PA, NC, SC

Four for me.  I played on one course that was in NC and SC.

Let me guess, was that course Farmstead?  Judging by your list I'd say you live in Philadelphia and took a trip or 2 to Myrtle Beach?  Am I close?

11 for me and I didn't even realize that it was that many as I was only living in the U.S. for 3 years while playing golf. I know by the time I am done I will be in the 40's when I get back to the U.S. next year.

Washington

California

Nevada

Texas

Kansas

Missouri

South Carolina

North Carolina

Georgia

Florida

Tennessee

12 so far and haven't played the 2 that are within a 100 miles of me yet. Try to take a different route every time I travel to see family. its one of my bucket list times. I have also played in Mexico and Hawaii is one of those I have played in. :-D

I'm at 24 (if you include DC), helped that I was in the military and spent some time in different areas of the Country, Bucket list is definitely play the rest.  Alaska will probably be one of the last ones.

CA, CT, DE, FL, GA, HI, IN, IA, ME, MD, MA, NV, NH, NJ, NC, OH, PA, RI, SC, TX, VA, WV, WI and DC

Canadian Provinces:

Prince Edward Island

New Brunswick (St. Andrews By-the-Sea is awesome)

Driver: Titleist 913 D3 – Aldila RIP 60-2.9-Stiff

Fairway: Titleist 906 F4 (15.5 0 ) with Tileist Graphite Design YS-6 FW+ Stiff

Hybrid: Titleist 910H (17 0 ) with Project X 6.0 steel shaft

Irons: Mizuno MP 14 3 thru PW with Dynamic Gold S300 steel shafts

Wedges: Titleist Vokey SW (56 0 ) & LW (60 0 ) w/ Dynamic Gold S300 steel shafts, Cleveland GW (52 0 ) w/ Dynamic Gold S300 shaft

Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport 2.5 – Center Shaft (Fatso 5.0 grip)

Balls: Titleist Pro V1x

Bag: Titleist Carry bag

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

My significant other has played in 11 states plus DC.

CA, DE, FL, HI, KY, MD, MA, NC, PA, SC, VA and DC

She's got a ways to go to catch me, although she didn't start playing golf until she was 40.

I had to pull up a map to remember every round but off top of my head   Texas (tons) Oklahoma (Oak Tree Natl), Mississippi, Florida, Louisiana, North Carolina, Virginia ,, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Colorado, California (Pebble and Torrey), Wisconsin (Whistling Straits)  Illinois ( Cog Hill) Hawaii  (KoOlau Golf Club) and  can't remember all the rest but Ohio, Montana, Washington, Oregon and Idaho are other states

• 2 years later...

I played in a new state last week and this got me thinking.    I played three Pete Dye courses in the indianapolis area and this was my first golf played in Indiana.  

The most noteworthy was Brickyard Crossing and I loved that course!! ......so much so that I played it twice!!  This is a fantastic course currently in phenomenal condition.  

Brickyard%20Crossing_zpsx0elp2kc.jpg

I have to think hard to list the states I've played golf in........

this is a test....I keep getting logged out...ugh.....

3.  One of the first; one in the middle; and the last.

Note: This thread is 1316 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!