IGNORED

Sharing my TOUR Aspirations

jjeon90
Note: This thread is 3861 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I think your chances of winning a major are probably better than getting any money from us. Good luck with that one, buddy.

In My Bag:

Adams Super LS 9.5˚ driver, Aldila Phenom NL 65TX
Adams Super LS 15˚ fairway, Kusala black 72x
Adams Super LS 18˚ fairway, Aldila Rip'd NV 75TX
Adams Idea pro VST hybrid, 21˚, RIP Alpha 105x
Adams DHY 24˚, RIP Alpha 89x
5-PW Maltby TE irons, KBS C taper X, soft stepped once 130g
Mizuno T4, 54.9 KBS Wedge X
Mizuno R12 60.5, black nickel, KBS Wedge X
Odyssey Metal X #1 putter 
Bridgestone E5, Adidas samba bag, True Linkswear Stealth

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Curling is one of the awesome sports that you can play better drunk or have to be drunk to play.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

I think your chances of winning a major are probably better than getting any money from us. Good luck with that one, buddy.

What do you mean?  I already PM'd him my credit card number, checking acct number, and SSN.

I'm gettin' in on this opportunity EARLY, before he stop accepting sponsorships!

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

What do you mean?  I already PM'd him my credit card number, checking acct number, and SSN.

I'm gettin' in on this opportunity EARLY, before he stop accepting sponsorships!

Hurry.   PM me and Iacas your credit card number, etc..   We need it to scout 2 more players and a coaching team for our newly found career at curling.  It takes money to buy those stones (that's what they are called, aren't they?).   The stones are only made by 1 or 2 companies in the world and are really expensive.  Once we win our Alllympic gold medals, we will melt it down to return your money with interest.  We take money orders.

RiCK

(Play it again, Sam)

Hi, my name is Jin Jeon.

Yes, it’s been a long story. I hope you’ve learned a little about me. The point of posting this here is to reach out to as many people as I can to find any interest in supporting me financially on my journey. If you are interested, please PM me and I will give you my email. I have a sponsorship proposal written and ready to distribute. As I said earlier, I am different than most that are going on this journey. I won’t and can’t be rash and say I'm destined to be on the PGA Tour and guarantee 10x payback. But I do have an Industrial Engineering degree from a reputable university and a means to pay you back if you decide to invest. Thank you for reading, please view the links below to see me on the range.

Quote:

Originally Posted by LuciusWooding

Don't worry, he has a degree in industrial engineering.  He's sure to pay you back either way.  There's basically zero risk.

Dan

:tmade: R11s 10.5*, Adila RIP Phenom 60g Stiff
:ping: G20 3W
:callaway: Diablo 3H
:ping:
i20 4-U, KBS Tour Stiff
:vokey: Vokey SM4 54.14 
:vokey: Vokey :) 58.11

:scotty_cameron: Newport 2
:sunmountain: Four 5

Don't worry, he has a degree in industrial engineering.  He's sure to pay you back either way.  There's basically zero risk.

I know, right?!  It's like he's offering to give away money.  How can you lose?

In David's bag....

It's too amusing.

BTW, I'm seeking funds to fuel my Olympic curling dreams. Please send donations now.

Paypal acct?

Ryan M

The Internet Adjustment Formula:
IAD = ( [ADD] * .96 + [EPS] * [1/.12] ) / (1.15)

IAD = Internet Adjusted Distance (in yards)
ADD = Actual Driver Distance (in yards)
EPS = E-Penis Size (in inches)

If the OP is serious, he should post his plan over at Kickstarter and see where it goes.

I'm guessing it'll go in the same direction as this thread.

Ryan M

The Internet Adjustment Formula:
IAD = ( [ADD] * .96 + [EPS] * [1/.12] ) / (1.15)

IAD = Internet Adjusted Distance (in yards)
ADD = Actual Driver Distance (in yards)
EPS = E-Penis Size (in inches)

I know, right?!  It's like he's offering to give away money.  How can you lose?

It's kinda like coupons and BOGO deals: you're actually saving money by spending it.  I like it!

Brandon a.k.a. Tony Stark

-------------------------

The Fastest Flip in the West

This is totally "creeping," as my daughters would say, but here are some other links. I only searched because it seemed like a scam:

Same post on at another forum: http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/912267-sharing-my-story-of-tour-aspirations/

A little more about Jin: http://jeonj2.wix.com/jinjeongolf#!b-bio/cy2g

A blog just started: http://jinjeongolf.blogspot.com/

Tourney results: http://www.mgagolf.org/search/node/jin%20jeon

I'd say Jin is sincere in his efforts, and perhaps not meaning to be a spammer at all. I see Jin as the latest Dan Plan, without the 10,000 hours theory. Just a guy who is gonna go for it..... like thousands of others.

I say: Good luck to you, Jin (although I doubt you'll have luck finding $$ here). It's admirable that you posted your story in hopes of finding support, but I think your story is not particularly uncommon. While you may not get money from people here, if you contribute posts about your passion for golf, I'll bet you'll find a lot of other support. Oh, and don't ask for money again. Tacky.

My Swing

Driver: :ping: G30, Irons: :tmade: Burner 2.0, Putter: :cleveland:, Balls: :snell:

This is totally "creeping," as my daughters would say, but here are some other links. I only searched because it seemed like a scam:

Same post on at another forum: http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/912267-sharing-my-story-of-tour-aspirations/

A little more about Jin: http://jeonj2.wix.com/jinjeongolf#!b-bio/cy2g

A blog just started: http://jinjeongolf.blogspot.com/

Tourney results: http://www.mgagolf.org/search/node/jin%20jeon

I'd say Jin is sincere in his efforts, and perhaps not meaning to be a spammer at all. I see Jin as the latest Dan Plan, without the 10,000 hours theory. Just a guy who is gonna go for it..... like thousands of others.

I say: Good luck to you, Jin (although I doubt you'll have luck finding $$ here). It's admirable that you posted your story in hopes of finding support, but I think your story is not particularly uncommon. While you may not get money from people here, if you contribute posts about your passion for golf, I'll bet you'll find a lot of other support. Oh, and don't ask for money again. Tacky.

The websites don't prove he is any more credible.   It just shows he put more thought into his scam.   If it is not a scam, he is one disillusioned man who needs to see a shrink.   I don't mean to be harsh but PGA tour players don't grow on trees.

RiCK

(Play it again, Sam)

Watch this guy explode and become the new face of Nike worth hundreds of millions.  Everyone here will be depressed about throwing away a lottery ticket.

Who am I kidding.  I have about a dozen stained balls with random logos that I found in the junk that he can have though, send me a sase.

Well, thanks everyone for providing their opinion. It's more or less what I expected and to be honest, it's how I would react to this sort of post as well.

No, this isn't spam. I am for real and understand the odds against finding "some random person" online to invest in me. I'd guess the odds would be similar to that of actually making it on TOUR.

Either way, I posted this so I can get as many views as I can and so chose this site and GolfWRX as they're the two golf-related forums that get the most traffic.

Thanks to everyone who read/posted.

Well, thanks everyone for providing their opinion. It's more or less what I expected and to be honest, it's how I would react to this sort of post as well.

No, this isn't spam. I am for real and understand the odds against finding "some random person" online to invest in me. I'd guess the odds would be similar to that of actually making it on TOUR.

Either way, I posted this so I can get as many views as I can and so chose this site and GolfWRX as they're the two golf-related forums that get the most traffic.

Thanks to everyone who read/posted.

Hang around.  If you're that serious about golf, you'll find a bunch of like-minded people here who share your passion! :beer:

In David's bag....

Note: This thread is 3861 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!