IGNORED

The Films and Movies Thread

iacas

Erik's in a plane somewhere right now so I'll just do this to myself.

:offtopic:

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Erik's in a plane somewhere right now so I'll just do this to myself.

Hey I preemptive myself for that already :-D

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Enough Said - Eagle. Lovely, sweet movie about relationships and compromise that doesn't come across as overly saccharine. Gandolfini showed great comedic timing and never thought of Tony Soprano.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

3 Days to Kill, with Kevin Costner.

Honestly one of the better Costner movies. One character I did hate, but really not an important piece, just an annoyance. The primary important characters were really well done. It was a fun movie to watch.

Overall, Solid Par.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:

• Administrator

The Fifth Estate

Lipped in a long par putt.

Might have been a bogey except for the importance of the story.

(I almost typed "The Fifth Element," which I'd rate as a birdie. Multi-Pass?)

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Watched Drinking Buddies with the wife over the weekend on Netflix. I had never heard of it, so I didn't know what I was getting into. But overall, I'd say it's a solid sandy. Nice start, a little dodgy in the middle, but a nice save for par in the end.

Tyler Martin

Watched Now You See Me . I give it a rattled in par. It was fun, at least. I saw most of the big twists coming. Isla Fisher is hot.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Watched Now You See Me.

I give it a rattled in par. It was fun, at least. I saw most of the big twists coming. Isla Fisher is hot.

Ugh..double boogie in my book. :yucky:

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Godzilla! 25 foot birdie for the trailer. Hope the movie is as good. Some odd casting in a big budget monster movie - Juliette Binoche. David Strathairn.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

• Administrator

Heisenberg is just going to kill him with the blue stuff.

At least water doesn't kill him like the aliens in Signs .

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Heisenberg is just going to kill him with the blue stuff. At least water doesn't kill him like the aliens in Signs .

That was too easy, the ending in Signs. Swing away. Frozen - birdie.

Steve

My inner comic book nerd is getting really excited for the new Avengers!

~Justin

R11 9.5* w/Matrix Ozik Code 6.2
Taylormade 14* V-Steel w/ProLaunch Blue
Taylormade 16.5* V-Steel w/Aldila NV
Taylormade 21* V-Steel w/Dyanlite Gold S300
Mizuno MX 23 5-6 w/Rifel 5.5 SSx2
Mizuno MP 32 7-PW w/Rifel 5.5 SSx2
Callaway X-Forged 52*, 56*, 60*
Mizuno 0803 Custom Slighter

Watched Drinking Buddies with the wife over the weekend on Netflix. I had never heard of it, so I didn't know what I was getting into. But overall, I'd say it's a solid sandy. Nice start, a little dodgy in the middle, but a nice save for par in the end.

I'd been meaning to watch Drinking Buddies for a while, finally did today. I give it a birdie. I didn't love the ending, but only because you could kinda tell what was going to happen, and I just didn't want it to. Overall, great movie. It helps that anything with Anna Kendrick and Olivia Wilde couldn't possibly get worse than a par rating.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Recently re-watched WALL-E. Pixar's best ever. Tap in eagle.

Steve

Recently re-watched WALL-E. Pixar's best ever. Tap in eagle.

Now that is a debate among it self,

Toy Story, Toy Story 2, Toy Story 3, Finding Nemo, Up

I mean, its hard pressed to actually name a best ever when it comes to Pixar. :-P

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag

Now that is a debate among it self, Toy Story, Toy Story 2, Toy Story 3, Finding Nemo, Up I mean, its hard pressed to actually name a best ever when it comes to Pixar. :-P

I'd agree with nevets, I think, if I was forced to pick a best ever. But, yeah, they're pretty much all good. Speaking of Up ... Watched Guess Who's Coming To Dinner (again) last night ... I'd give this one an eagle as well. Phenomenal movie. Spencer Tracy died two weeks after filming, and apparently Katharine Hepburn never watched the finished film.

It's like choosing between best ice cream flavors. They're all good.

Steve

Saw Non-Stop last night, I give it a ho-hum par. The reveal was kind of dull but I do enjoy seeing Liam Neeson is this action roles.

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram