IGNORED

The Films and Movies Thread

iacas

Even though the market is seeming to get a little saturated with Superhero films, I have nothing bad to say about Captain America: The Winter Soldier. I give it an eagle. Despite a few weak spots, it's a well told spy thriller set with superheroes. Also, I'd say the action scenes and cinematography is about the best I've seen so far from the genre. I thought it was very well done.

Corey

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Even though the market is seeming to get a little saturated with Superhero films, I have nothing bad to say about Captain America: The Winter Soldier. I give it an eagle. Despite a few weak spots, it's a well told spy thriller set with superheroes. Also, I'd say the action scenes and cinematography is about the best I've seen so far from the genre. I thought it was very well done.

Robert Redford! Reprising his 3 Days of Condor/Spy Games characters.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Even though the market is seeming to get a little saturated with Superhero films, I have nothing bad to say about Captain America: The Winter Soldier.

I give it an eagle. Despite a few weak spots, it's a well told spy thriller set with superheroes. Also, I'd say the action scenes and cinematography is about the best I've seen so far from the genre. I thought it was very well done.

Funny.  I wanted to come on here and rate that one an eagle as well, then decided that maybe I was being too easy.  I loved it!

Also, it ties in beautifully to the Agents of Shield Tv show.  I'm really glad I stuck with that one through the mediocre beginning because I'm really enjoying it right now.

I had the same feeling. A birdie wouldn't quite be doing it justice. And as much as Cap can be somewhat of a corny character to write dialogue for, I really enjoyed how he reacted to the drama going on around him. I loved the elevator scene.

Corey

Glengarry Glen Ross trailer done in the style of Wolf of Wall Street

• Upvote 1

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

New Godzilla trailer - almost a full body shot at the end.

Steve

I recently did a watch of almost all the films of Hayao Miyazaki, and I'm completely awestruck and I don't read manga or watch anime. Great storytelling and imagination.

Steve

I recently did a watch of almost all the films of Hayao Miyazaki, and I'm completely awestruck and I don't read manga or watch anime. Great storytelling and imagination.

Spirited Away and Howl's Moving Castle are my two favorite, just brilliant works of art.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

I'm a complete movie junkie, but somehow never saw Fight Club until last night. Wow.  That movie is going to take awhile to digest.

Fight Club is one of the few movies I saw more than once in the theatre. Loved it. I'm halfway through the second Hobbit movie. I'm not really enjoying it so far.

Corey

Fight Club is one of the few movies I saw more than once in the theatre. Loved it.

I'm halfway through the second Hobbit movie. I'm not really enjoying it so far.

Just realized the rating scale.  I would seriously give Fight Club an Eagle.  Great film.  I need to watch it again.

Look for the Fight Club version on YT or Vimeo where they erase Brad Pitt out of the picture.

Steve

• Administrator

Look for the Fight Club version on YT or Vimeo where they erase Brad Pitt out of the picture.

Why not just include it here? :)

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Why not just include it here? :)

I can't find it - the one where he's erased the entire movie. Here's just a scene.

Steve

The Station Agent. Birdie. A great pov look into how people treat you when you're different and dealing with it. Whimsical too. Peter Dinklage speaking in his normal voice (no British accent.)

Saw that years ago. Definite birdie. Great movie.

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint: