IGNORED

The Films and Movies Thread

Even though the market is seeming to get a little saturated with Superhero films, I have nothing bad to say about Captain America: The Winter Soldier. I give it an eagle. Despite a few weak spots, it's a well told spy thriller set with superheroes. Also, I'd say the action scenes and cinematography is about the best I've seen so far from the genre. I thought it was very well done.
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Grandmaster Saw this earlier in the year, but it's available on iTunes now and will watch it again tonight. This movie defies categorization. It looks like an action movie, but it's more an

Glengarry Glen Ross trailer done in the style of Wolf of Wall Street

Posted Images

Even though the market is seeming to get a little saturated with Superhero films, I have nothing bad to say about Captain America: The Winter Soldier. I give it an eagle. Despite a few weak spots, it's a well told spy thriller set with superheroes. Also, I'd say the action scenes and cinematography is about the best I've seen so far from the genre. I thought it was very well done.

Robert Redford! Reprising his 3 Days of Condor/Spy Games characters.

Even though the market is seeming to get a little saturated with Superhero films, I have nothing bad to say about Captain America: The Winter Soldier.

I give it an eagle. Despite a few weak spots, it's a well told spy thriller set with superheroes. Also, I'd say the action scenes and cinematography is about the best I've seen so far from the genre. I thought it was very well done.

Funny.  I wanted to come on here and rate that one an eagle as well, then decided that maybe I was being too easy.  I loved it!

Also, it ties in beautifully to the Agents of Shield Tv show.  I'm really glad I stuck with that one through the mediocre beginning because I'm really enjoying it right now.

I had the same feeling. A birdie wouldn't quite be doing it justice. And as much as Cap can be somewhat of a corny character to write dialogue for, I really enjoyed how he reacted to the drama going on around him. I loved the elevator scene.

I recently did a watch of almost all the films of Hayao Miyazaki, and I'm completely awestruck and I don't read manga or watch anime. Great storytelling and imagination.

I recently did a watch of almost all the films of Hayao Miyazaki, and I'm completely awestruck and I don't read manga or watch anime. Great storytelling and imagination.

Spirited Away and Howl's Moving Castle are my two favorite, just brilliant works of art.

I'm a complete movie junkie, but somehow never saw Fight Club until last night. Wow.  That movie is going to take awhile to digest.

Fight Club is one of the few movies I saw more than once in the theatre. Loved it. I'm halfway through the second Hobbit movie. I'm not really enjoying it so far.

Fight Club is one of the few movies I saw more than once in the theatre. Loved it.

I'm halfway through the second Hobbit movie. I'm not really enjoying it so far.

Just realized the rating scale.  I would seriously give Fight Club an Eagle.  Great film.  I need to watch it again.

The Station Agent. Birdie. A great pov look into how people treat you when you're different and dealing with it. Whimsical too. Peter Dinklage speaking in his normal voice (no British accent.)

Saw that years ago. Definite birdie. Great movie.