IGNORED

balls

Note: This thread is 6097 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

the HX Hots are freakin looong! I have been only playing with the Callaway HX Tours lately and got a dozen of HX Hots in a raffle so been going through a sleeve and they are long. Would love to see this distance and more spin around the green.

In My Bag:
Driver: R9 TP 9.5°
Hybrids: Idea Pro, 16°, 20°, VS Proto
Irons: TP MB 4-P
Wedges: Vokey SM 50.08 54°, 60°Putter: NP2

Do you really think the balls are to blame for the difference in trajectory??

Well, I can say this. I've been playing with these new clubs for about a month and this was the first time I consistently hit that trajectory shot with my 5/6/7 irons. Maybe it was a fluke and my swing came around, maybe not.

What's in the bag:

G10 9 degree, TFC 129 shaft, stiff
Big Bertha 3 Wood
FTX 2i, Apex Plus 3i-E MP-R 52/07 and 56/13 Zing

i play the HX Hots, every bit of distance helps me, and i play a bump-and-run style of play that negates the little spin this ball gets.

Usually use NXT Extreme's or HX Hot's
Soon to be Home Track : Grey Silo GC (71.5 / 128)

I tend to feel that the Hogan balls are overlooked.
The tour deeps are so soft and are great around the green as well as off the Tee.
They are a little bit pricey but nowhere near as bad as pro V's.
However steer clear if you have a wedge that loves to eat the ball. they get torn up really easilly.

In My Bag:

Driver: TM Superquad 10.5 Stiff
3-Wood: None
Hybrid: NoneIrons: Ben Hogan Apex EdgeWedges: Ben Hogan Apex 52* and 56*Putter: Odyssey White Hot XG #1Bag: Ben Hogan BH5 Stand BagBall: Titleist NXT Tour

Note: This thread is 6097 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!