IGNORED

What Is Your Favorite Time To Tee-it-up?

dfreuter415
Note: This thread is 3793 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Early morning, especially in the summer, get out just after sun rise and beat the heat.  This time of the year, I just want to be ahead of the men's club and the couples that play in the mornings.

Craig 

Yeah, wanna make 14 dollars the hard way?

I'm not a morning person and I don't feel very loose in the morning either.  So I prefer the afternoon.  Course is usually less crowded too - especially this time of year with a UGA football game on somewhere.  But in the summer, it is really just to hot to have any fun that time of day.  So mornings for a few months.

Afternoon.  I work nights, so teeing off at first light isnt for me and I like the afternoon because the course is less crowded and the rates are typically cheaper.

Whats in my :sunmountain: C-130 cart bag?

Woods: :mizuno: JPX 850 9.5*, :mizuno: JPX 850 15*, :mizuno: JPX-850 19*, :mizuno: JPX Fli-Hi #4, :mizuno: JPX 800 Pro 5-PW, :mizuno: MP T-4 50-06, 54-09 58-10, :cleveland: Smart Square Blade and :bridgestone: B330-S

I like to play in the afternoon, if I can, during the week. I try to play every Thursday in season, teeing off  around 3:00-3:30 PM. There is nothing like being on a golf course on a summer evening with a few good friends in a friendly match.

This. I would do this every day if I could. Fall up until frost is my favorite.

Don

In the bag:

Driver: PING 410 Plus 9 degrees, Alta CB55 S  Fairway: Callaway Rogue 3W PX Even Flow Blue 6.0; Hybrid: Titleist 818H1 21* PX Even Flow Blue 6.0;  Irons: Titleist 718 AP1 5-W2(53*) Shafts- TT AMT Red S300 ; Wedges Vokey SM8 56-10D Putter: Scotty Cameron 2016 Newport 2.5  Ball: Titleist AVX or 2021 ProV1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

7:00AM (sometimes earlier) - So I can get back and start working on all the stuff I usually have to get done.  Dew and dealing with the grounds crew are issues.

Driver:  Callaway Diablo Octane iMix 11.5*
Fairway: Cobra Baffler Rail F 3W & 7W
Irons:  Wilson Ci
Wedges:  Acer XB (52* & 56*)
Putter:  Cleveland Classic #10 with Winn Jumbo Pistol Grip

I just won't even try before about 10:30am, I want my coffee and breakfast in the morning.  My favorite time to start is around 1:00pm.  Also like playing nine around 3:00 - 3:30pm.  Not a morning person, and I have no desire to slog around in all the dew.

Driver: Titleist 913 D2 10.5*, Aldila RIP Phenom 50

Fairway 1: Titleist 913F, 17*, Titleist Bassara W55

Fairway 2: Titleist 913F, 21*, Titleist Bassara W55

Irons: Titleist AP1 714 5-PW, Aerotech Steelfiber i95

Wedges: SCOR 4161 48/52/56/60, Genius 9

Grips: GolfPride New Decade Red Mid-size on all of the above.

Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport 2 - Super Stroke Slim 3.0

during prime golf season, I am the first on the course most weekends.............

Early tee times are good, but I prefer to be FIRST!!   If I decide to play extra, I can easily play 27holes and be finished and be home before NOON.

What's in Paul's Bag:
- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Driver
- Big Bertha Alpha 815 3-wood
- Callaway Razr Fit 5-wood
- Callaway Big Bertha 4-5 Rescue Clubs
-- Mizuno Mx-25 six iron-gap wedge
- Mizuno Mp-T4 56degree SW
- Mizuno Mp-T11 60degree SW
- Putter- Ping Cadence Ketsch

When playing with friends I like the early tee times.  Groups who snatch up early morning tee times usually play with a purpose and the rounds generally go smoother.  Seems like some groups who get out later in the morning are more prone to slower rounds and it only takes 1 or 2 such groups to muck up the course.

When playing by myself I like late afternoon.  Course is usually quiet and I can often play without getting matched up. This doesn't work during the week on league nights but weekends and after the leagues end it is pretty good.

10:00 am. The senior golfers are usually done and off the course by then.

TaylorMade 2016 M2 10.5°
Callaway Rogue 17°, 21°
Mizuno MP-4 (4-PW)
Bettinardi H2 50°, 54°, 58° Wedges
Scotty Cameron 2014 Select Newport 2
Titleist Pro V1

Early morning 7:30 to 8:00 for me. Not too many groups in front means less chance for slow play, and I get home early to take the kids out.

Best Regards,
Ryan

In the :ogio: bag:
:nike: VR-S Covert Tour Driver 10.5 :nike: VR-S Covert Tour 3W :titleist: 712U 21*
:nike: VR Pro Blades 4-PW :vokey: Vokeys 52*, 56* & 60* :scotty_cameron: Studio Select Newport 2
:leupold:
:true_linkswear: 

I prefer the afternoons just becuase I'm already loose compare to first thing in the morning where muscles area still tight, old man syndrome.

Driver:  Callaway RAZR Fit Xtreme 10.5

Wood:  Callway RAZR Fit Xtreme 3 Wood

Hybrid:  Callaway XHot 3 Hybrid 19°

Irons:  Adamsgolf CB2 4-P

Wedges: Acer XB 50,54,58

Putter:  Cleveland Classic 10

Ball:  Callaway Hex Hot Pro

Note: This thread is 3793 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!