IGNORED

TST SoCal Winter Outing - Feb. 16, 2014 @ Goose Creek

jefkve
Note: This thread is 3719 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

5G is kind of new here, never been but my coworkers told me it was good. Oh, well. I'll stick to In n Out for burgers.

A sit down place does sound good. Ontario has many large malls within or nearby.

there is always dave and busters :-D

For Sale: Ping i3+ 2i-UW

Callaway X Hot Driver

Callaway FTI Driver

Odyssey Versa Black/White LH Putter

Yeah.

What's the current list of people?

I'll make the actual teams just after the PGA show to early February.

P.S. 5 Guys is a good burger. One of the best out there. But it's not an ideal place to meet up and hang out and chat. And they don't serve alcohol.

5 Guys isn't bad, but they are a bit pricey for what you get. In-N-Out is a better burger and it's cheaper... I would have said that before I worked there too.

I agree though, there would be much better places for us to meet up afterwards.

Tristan Hilton

My Equipment: 
PXG 0211 Driver (Diamana S+ 60; 10.5°) · PXG 0211 FWs (Diamana S+ 60; 15° and 21°) · PXG 0211 Hybrids (MMT 80; 22°, 25°, and 28°) · PXG 0311P Gen 2 Irons (SteelFiber i95; 7-PW) · Edel Wedges (KBS Hi-Rev; 50°, 55°, 60°) · Edel Classic Blade Putter (32") · Vice Pro or Maxfli Tour · Pinned Prism Rangefinder · Star Grips · Flightscope Mevo · TRUE Linkswear Shoes · Sun Mountain C130S Bag

On my MacBook Pro:
Analyzr Pro

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Yeah. What's the current list of people? I'll make the actual teams just after the PGA show to early February. P.S. 5 Guys is a good burger. One of the best out there. But it's not an ideal place to meet up and hang out and chat. And they don't serve alcohol.

But, but .... Free peanuts!!!

5G is kind of new here, never been but my coworkers told me it was good. Oh, well. I'll stick to In n Out for burgers.

A sit down place does sound good. Ontario has many large malls within or nearby.

IMO In and Out is better, and I'd take Fatburger over all of them.

But, but .... Free peanuts!!!

Lol.

Brandon a.k.a. Tony Stark

-------------------------

The Fastest Flip in the West

5 Guys > In n Out > Fatburger haha

Callaway X Hot Driver

Callaway FTI Driver

5 Guys > In n Out > Fatburger haha

Just read my son a superman comic with another superman from Bizarro, where everything is opposite. Kyle, are you from Bizarro?? ;)

Just read my son a superman comic with another superman from Bizarro, where everything is opposite. Kyle, are you from Bizarro?? ;)

how'd you know??? hahaha

Callaway X Hot Driver

Callaway FTI Driver

In n out's burgers are VERY good. Not gourmet, but VERY good. Their fries on the other hand are only good for @ 5 minutes, after which they are TERRIBLE . 5 guys fries are really good.But still:

In N Out > Fatburger > 5 Guys

/derail

I may be +1 this time. Waiting to hear back from a buddy...will update as I know more....

"If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf."

Other burger chains are pretenders.  In 'n Out is the only true chain burger!  Oh, and I agree their standard fries are pretty bad, but their fries are WAY better if you order them well done.  Come out perfect amount of crisp instead of all soggy.

Also, turns out I can make it!  And I may go +1 if that's possible.  Is this where I announce?  Do I need to PM someone?

Matt

Mid-Weight Heavy Putter
Cleveland Tour Action 60˚
Cleveland CG15 54˚
Nike Vapor Pro Combo, 4i-GW
Titleist 585h 19˚
Tour Edge Exotics XCG 15˚ 3 Wood
Taylormade R7 Quad 9.5˚

I don't know, I sort of like In 'n Out fries.  They're different, but I just throw a lot of salt on them and they're fine.

That reminds me: when I played for UCLA, every other Thursday or so we would get our "dinner" catered by In 'n Out.  One of their trucks/carts would pull up to the practice field exit right as practice ended.  I used to love that :-D .

Brandon a.k.a. Tony Stark

-------------------------

The Fastest Flip in the West

Other burger chains are pretenders.  In 'n Out is the only true chain burger!  Oh, and I agree their standard fries are pretty bad, but their fries are WAY better if you order them well done.  Come out perfect amount of crisp instead of all soggy.

Also, turns out I can make it!  And I may go +1 if that's possible.  Is this where I announce?  Do I need to PM someone?

Nope... this is good. Glad you'll be there.

I don't know, I sort of like In 'n Out fries.  They're different, but I just throw a lot of salt on them and they're fine.

That reminds me: when I played for UCLA, every other Thursday or so we would get our "dinner" catered by In 'n Out.  One of their trucks/carts would pull up to the practice field exit right as practice ended.  I used to love that .

With regards to the fries, I think In-N-Out's are the best. They are much different than what you get at MCD or other places but I like them better.

Tristan Hilton

My Equipment: 
PXG 0211 Driver (Diamana S+ 60; 10.5°) · PXG 0211 FWs (Diamana S+ 60; 15° and 21°) · PXG 0211 Hybrids (MMT 80; 22°, 25°, and 28°) · PXG 0311P Gen 2 Irons (SteelFiber i95; 7-PW) · Edel Wedges (KBS Hi-Rev; 50°, 55°, 60°) · Edel Classic Blade Putter (32") · Vice Pro or Maxfli Tour · Pinned Prism Rangefinder · Star Grips · Flightscope Mevo · TRUE Linkswear Shoes · Sun Mountain C130S Bag

On my MacBook Pro:
Analyzr Pro

• Administrator

Okay, copy this list and add your name to it. Keep the formatting (to make sure the count is correct):

1. @iacas
  2. @mvmac
  3. @tristanhilton85
  4. @mdl
  5. +1
  6. @Golfingdad
  7. @Lihu
  8. +1
  9. @hacker101
  10. +1
  11. @KyleAnthony
  12. @bplewis24

That's just the people I can add because they've posted in the last few minutes (and Kyle, whom I remember is coming, I believe). Add your name and if you have a +1 or a +2 add them as separate items so the count is accurate.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Tristan Hilton

My Equipment: 

On my MacBook Pro:
Analyzr Pro

Okay, copy this list and add your name to it. Keep the formatting (to make sure the count is correct):

@iacas

@mvmac

@tristanhilton85

+1 (@Bechambo)

@mdl

+1

@Golfingdad

@Lihu

+1

@hacker101

+1

@KyleAnthony

@bplewis24

@jefkve

That's just the people I can add because they've posted in the last few minutes (and Kyle, whom I remember is coming, I believe). Add your name and if you have a +1 or a +2 add them as separate items so the count is accurate.

Paging @Pakoh @GolfSwine @mdl @SCfanatic35

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Paging @Pakoh @GolfSwine @mdl @SCfanatic35

Notice I'm in the list already!

Matt

Mid-Weight Heavy Putter
Cleveland Tour Action 60˚
Cleveland CG15 54˚
Nike Vapor Pro Combo, 4i-GW
Titleist 585h 19˚
Tour Edge Exotics XCG 15˚ 3 Wood
Taylormade R7 Quad 9.5˚

Notice I'm in the list already!

lol missed it

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

• Administrator

[LIST=1] [*] @iacas [*] @mvmac [*] @tristanhilton85 [*] +1 ( @Bechambo ) [*] @mdl [*] +1 [*] @Golfingdad [*] @Lihu [*] +1 [*] @hacker101 [*] +1 [*] @KyleAnthony [*] @bplewis24 [*] @jefkve [/LIST] @Hammer 4 are you coming? And @Pakoh , @GolfSwine , @SCfanatic35 , and any others?

I think my brother is out (I'll text and confirm). ... I'm also texting swine, pak, and beach right now.

Note: This thread is 3719 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!