IGNORED

C P's Issues with Who Knows What

c peterich
Note: This thread is 3813 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Agree..Desmond,, I'm not going to reply to any instructional threads at all. Cheer people on with their swings and that is it. I'm learning this game on my own now..right or wrong..I'm trying. I guess I was a bad student, I just couldn't get online golf teaching programs... For me , I need one one one with a teacher showing me what to do. I wish I would've realized this earlier than later..as I have spent more $ than I intended too. But I did like seeing and hearing what they had to say on the online lessons...just couldn't comprehend it like I intended.

Not the end of the world..but a learning experience for me. I learn better one on one

Chris

I haven't been doing as much reading on the site in a while.  I have mainly just been visiting for specific things here and there.  As I am finding more time to get back to the board, it seems there is a lot more drama than there used to be....unnecessary drama on top of that.  That's a place that I never really saw this board going towards.  I think some people need to do a little more thinking before posting.  It is a message board and you will probably never see the people on the other ends of the conversation, but comments should still be kept professional and informative.

With that being said, your comment that I quoted in bold above says a lot.  It's 100% understandable that you don't comprehend what is being said via an online lesson.  There is nothing wrong with that in the least.  Some people are just better learners via hands on or one on one with a teacher.  But that doesn't mean that all online lessons and teachers are no good.  That's a ridiculous blanket statement to throw out there.  Especially on a site like this.  It's okay to voice your frustrations with not being able to learn online, but that's an individual thing and not necessarily the result of bad teachers or bad programs.   My advice would be to just pick your words wisely and don't haphazardly type whatever your heart desires.  There are better ways to deal with those frustrations.

I apologize if I have missed something here.

Bryan A
"Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same"

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• mvmac changed the title to C P's Issues with Who Knows What
Note: This thread is 3813 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!