IGNORED

I am thirteen, is it normal to drive the ball 300+ yards

nono
Note: This thread is 3813 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Mr. Desmond taking the high road again. Assuming the best about the OP. Bless your heart.

Like Jerry said earlier, he's French.

There might also be a conversion error :-P

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I played behind a kid Sunday that looked to be about 12 that was hitting it a legit 250 from the tee with a shortened Covert 3w. He was a scrawny kid at that. We played the front twice and were on our second trip around so I only saw what he did through 9 holes. We were on their tail the entire time and I'd guess he shot sub 45 on the front. He was able to get it close the green in two on 400+ yard par 4's, he played blue tees and his dad played from the tips.

Dave :-)

Holy crap...I can only imagine what kind of eps calculations would come of this...

Ryan M

The Internet Adjustment Formula:
IAD = ( [ADD] * .96 + [EPS] * [1/.12] ) / (1.15)

IAD = Internet Adjusted Distance (in yards)
ADD = Actual Driver Distance (in yards)
EPS = E-Penis Size (in inches)

I played behind a kid Sunday that looked to be about 12 that was hitting it a legit 250 from the tee with a shortened Covert 3w. He was a scrawny kid at that. We played the front twice and were on our second trip around so I only saw what he did through 9 holes. We were on their tail the entire time and I'd guess he shot sub 45 on the front. He was able to get it close the green in two on 400+ yard par 4's, he played blue tees and his dad played from the tips.

You have to watch out for the scrawny kids. :-D

TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

You have to watch out for the scrawny kids.

Yeah really. I only mentioned it because everyone is usually quick to doubt distance claims. I don't think 250 is overly long in CO, even with a 3w, but this kid was a good golfer for his size and age. Trust me I only noticed because the course was a little slow Sunday, it's rare to be waiting on the first tee and I'm sure I rolled my eyes at some point. Like I said his dad played the tips. I don't see many back there considering it's 7500 yards. Though he should have been playing up with his kid. His drive landed behind the fairway bunkers on that hole. I spend a lot of time in those bunkers so I know exactly how far out it is.

Dave :-)

.. I Can hit 300 yards with my putter.. No biggie x

Hit 300 yards of string? Sure no problem...

TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56

I hit it over 400 yards. That's because I shank it into my own golf cart and then drive it to the  hole.

In my  bag:

Driver, Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 9.5 stiff

3, 5 woods: Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 15,18 degrees Stiff

2 hybrid: Callaway Diable Edge Tour 18 degrees R (out when the 5 wood is in)

3,6 hybrids: Callaway Diablo Edge 21 S and 30 degrees R

4,5 hybrids: Callaway Razr X HL 24 and 27 degrees Stiff

7-AW irons: Callaway Razr HL graphite R shafts 

SW 54 Callaway X Series Jaws CC Slate Fujikura Graphite Stiff

Putter: Odessey White Ice 1 Blade Putter. 

Ball...looking for any ball that hates water, sand, long grass, and getting lost in the woods. 

I can't find any, so forced to use ones that seem to love all the above. 

i live in indiana, why is this important anyways, and i can't believe that some poeple think im trolling, lol, haters gonna be haters i guess

Don't take it personally. This is the internet and people are skeptical of 300 yd claims. After all, Tiger only averages 293 yards.

If you can drive the ball 300 yards, more power to ya'.

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

I would think 300 yards is pretty short on Tiger Woods PGA Tour Golf 2013.

You on Xbox or Playstation?

oh, i was just playing the game, real life, 2013, on the real life box, lol, jk :offtopic:

i live in indiana, why is this important anyways, and i can't believe that some poeple think im trolling, lol, haters gonna be haters i guess

Cool.If you lived in CA I would have to shun you as a potential competitor for the kids I know, but since you are in Indiana...

Seriously, my son and his friend are both only about 5'6", and can drive 260 and 270 respectively. It is not that difficult for me to believe that some other kid could out-drive them by 30 and 40 yards. I can imagine some kids in your state could be relatively tall and strongly built. To be honest, it is probably less believable that these kids could drive as far as they do than for you to drive 300 yards. The only proof I have is that my son goes on the So. Cal. outings and hit his 3W 240 yards on most holes that needed it, and his friend is already a fixture in many of the So. Cal. junior tournaments.

As far as "should I play golf?". Yes, you should. If your question is really "should I play golf for a living?", well no one on an internet forum will give you a straight answer.

TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56

ha, lol, but to be truthful, i barely reach 5 foot, but i am very strong and team captain on the wrestling team, so, thanks for the info on playing, it will be between golf and baseball though, so i wait... :tumble:

Note: This thread is 3813 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!