IGNORED

My Swing (Lihu)

Lihu
Note: This thread is 1533 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

5 hours ago, Shindig said:

Well, I wasn't going to tell you tee height when I wasn't hitting it well.  But those last two drives... you know the LSW chapter about driving, and that includes a higher tee height than you used the first 16 holes. 

Worth noting that I'm not entirely sure I know how to hit a tee shot on a windy day other than "hit it and allow that the wind will stop it at some point."  But that's not the topic for your swing thread. 

You hit really well that day until the last three holes. Your swing really impressed “Gino Rodriguez” the professional boxing referee. Your Swing does look nearly picture perfect!

It was a windy day to boot. Like I said earlier we didn’t play bad, just not good :-D

Right, my tee shots were a near perfect demonstration of LSW. Tee up high and hit up to drive long, tee up low and things are “not so good”. 😊

Like duck hooks. I loved the attempt I made to “make the same shot” and teed too low exactly the same way and I duck hooked both shots exactly the same way into the next fairway. 🤪

Edited by Lihu

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

On 2/12/2020 at 3:50 AM, Lihu said:

My carry distances are well into the 250-255 range on Foresight. It’s possible my SS is only 95 or something like that but it said 104...I doubt my SF is that good either.

I just need to make sure I use a taller tee, as @Shindig and I found out this last weekend 😂

I was hitting duck hooks and spinny slices with my driver until I teed up higher. Hit the last drive 260 into a headwind, and two holes earlier over 280 which stayed on the fairway thanks to a side wind.

I just use these. 

446222BA-6D74-459C-A855-28722A9B053A.jpeg

3 hours ago, tehuti said:

I just use these. 

446222BA-6D74-459C-A855-28722A9B053A.jpeg

Those work really well too!

I just bought a bag of 100 4” Champs tees. That way I can dig in more. But in the meantime I have the wood ones.

I played driving range too much. No time, but I like the idea of all 4 of us going to Whittier then Tito’s afterwards! :-)

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

Note: This thread is 1533 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!