IGNORED

What are you Reading Right Now?

iacas
Note: This thread is 1366 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Quote:

Originally Posted by 14ledo81

Still working on the "Wheel of Time" series.  Slow going now that the weather is nice, and I am finding it difficult to find time to read.

Looks like I will be another that tries to get into the Wheel of Time stories..... sounds like you have enjoyed it.

The George Martin books where my first fantasy/fictional books I had read, and even though around book 3 he started to aggravate me, they were interesting and the build up of another world was essentially amazing.

Just a word of warning.  They can get a bit long-winded.  The story is still good though and keeps me reading.

-Matt-

"does it still count as a hit fairway if it is the next one over"

DRIVER-Callaway FTiz__3 WOOD-Nike SQ Dymo 15__HYBRIDS-3,4,5 Adams__IRONS-6-PW Adams__WEDGES-50,55,60 Wilson Harmonized__PUTTER-Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Good for you, Great for me"

Negotiation

"Awareness" by DeMello - Semi-Philosophy

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

Yeah I know. Its a wormy starch paper book thread. But I read the stuff people send me on these media capable phones. Its like this, hour after hour...

Tom R.

TM R1 on a USTv2, TM 3wHL on USTv2, TM Rescue 11 in 17,TM udi #3, Rocketbladez tour kbs reg, Mack Daddy 50.10,54.14,60.14, Cleveland putter

That is totally priceless!!!!! Hidden fees, raising APR... all the stuff that normal joe gets nabbed with all the freaking time. Internet info is amazing. I had a Mortgage that was transfered or bought out by another company. I was upset about the way the transfer went and the way that my payments were messed up ect. When I was going to access my info through their web site, I punched in the name of the mortgage company. Believe it or not like 5 search inquiries down on google there was a link to GREENTREE SUCKS facebook page. I clicked on it and read tons of testimonials and articles on how horrible that Finance company is....... Needless to say trying to find a way to ditch them quick lol

Its not the dreams in the recesses of you mind, its the approach and how you go at it Roddy

Yeah I know. Its a wormy starch paper book thread. But I read the stuff people send me on these media capable phones. Its like this, hour after hour...

Oh that is brilliant. Fraud, really? I mean come on, just admit it bank, YOU GOT OWNED!!

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

The Shining by Stephen King.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

"Space" by James Michener.

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

• Administrator

-Lowest Score Wins

-The Art of Fielding

-Four Fish

The Art of Fielding is one of my favorite novels ever. I need to re-read it.

Hunter Bishop

"i was an aspirant once of becoming a flamenco guitarist, but i had an accident with my fingers"

My Bag

Titleist TSI3 | TaylorMade Sim 2 Max 3 Wood | 5 Wood | Edel 3-PW | 52° | 60° | Blade Putter

Kraken Project by Douglas Preston.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

The path of daggers Robert Jordan

-Matt-

DRIVER-Callaway FTiz__3 WOOD-Nike SQ Dymo 15__HYBRIDS-3,4,5 Adams__IRONS-6-PW Adams__WEDGES-50,55,60 Wilson Harmonized__PUTTER-Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II

Very good novel, "The Light Between Oceans". Fast, fascinating read. First novel by M.L. Stedman.

Bill M

Alaska's Wolf Man by Jim Rearden Captivating story from a first person readers perspective. All info is from recorded conversations and info out of his diary and historical data from the Fish and Wildlife Service (FWS) . Frank Glaser, the man the book is about, moved to Alaska in 1915. While all the hysteria was built on gold, this man stuck to what he loved. Hunting, exploring, and living off of the land. The stories and life of this man really has a strong grounding effect on work ethics and determination as opposed to those today. It really makes you respect the men that built this country and the true sacrifices. 1918 he walked 220 miles!!! from Rapids AK to Valdez just to join the US Army to do his part for WWI!!

Its not the dreams in the recesses of you mind, its the approach and how you go at it Roddy

Alaska's Wolf Man by Jim Rearden Captivating story from a first person readers perspective. All info is from recorded conversations and info out of his diary and historical data from the Fish and Wildlife Service (FWS) . Frank Glaser, the man the book is about, moved to Alaska in 1915. While all the hysteria was built on gold, this man stuck to what he loved. Hunting, exploring, and living off of the land. The stories and life of this man really has a strong grounding effect on work ethics and determination as opposed to those today. It really makes you respect the men that built this country and the true sacrifices. 1918 he walked 220 miles!!! from Rapids AK to Valdez just to join the US Army to do his part for WWI!!

I have read this book. I though it was very interesting. Frank Glaser was quote the man. I did think it could have been a little better written, but it was good nonetheless.

-Matt-

• 3 weeks later...
[URL=http://www.amazon.com/The-Snowden-Files-Inside-Vintage/dp/0804173524]The Snowden Files[/URL], just finished and now [URL=http://www.amazon.com/No-Place-Hide-Snowden-Surveillance/dp/162779073X/ref=pd_sim_b_1?ie=UTF8&refRID;=0XFPZZ8X7QXRT1TBB0N6]No Place to Hide[/URL].

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Mark Broadie's ' every shot counts ' and James Hansen's ' A difficult par - robert trent jones and the making of modern golf ' .

Always birdies and pars, Henry The room for improvement is vast that three lifetimes could be spent roaming the fairways,carving away at it, convinced that prefection lies just over the next rise. And that hope,perhaps,is the kindest bliss of all that golf bestows upon its devotees. - John Updike

Mark Broadie's ' every shot counts ' and James Hansen's ' A difficult par - robert trent jones and the making of modern golf ' .

If you like Broadie's book try Lowest Score Wins, which is much more practical. I am reading the Sherlock Holmes series right now.

Nate

:pxg:(10.5) :benhogan:(4W):titleist:U500(3UI) :benhogan: Icon(4-PW) :edel:(52/58)

:odyssey:Putter :snell: MTB Black  

Note: This thread is 1366 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!