IGNORED

Lowest Score Wins - a first-of-its kind golf book for anyone who wants to lower their score

david_wedzik
Note:Β This thread is 2940 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic.Β Thank you!

• Administrator

Hopefully this offer stands in June! Β I am completely tapped this month budget wise (bought a laser rangefinder :))

They won't be signed, but current plans are to sell them on Amazon Prime for $20.

Erik J. Barzeski β€” β›³Β I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. πŸŒπŸΌβ€β™‚οΈ
Director of InstructionΒ Golf EvolutionΒ β€’Β Owner,Β The Sand Trap .comΒ β€’Β Author,Β Lowest Score Wins
Golf DigestΒ "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17Β &Β "Best in State" 2017-20Β β€’ WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019Β :edel:Β :true_linkswear:

Check Out:Β New TopicsΒ |Β TST BlogΒ |Β Golf TermsΒ |Β Instructional ContentΒ |Β AnalyzrΒ |Β LSWΒ | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Oh perfect! Β Can't wait to get my hands on a copy :)

Are you still thinking early June for a release date?

In my Ogio Blade Stand Bag:
Β 

TaylorMade Burner 10.5*

Adams Insight BUL 15*
Taylormade RBZ 3H

TaylorMade RBZ 4-AW

Vokey SM4 54-11

Cleveland CG14 58 2 dot wedge

Ping Karsten Series Craz-E putter

Top Flite Gamer

• Administrator
Oh perfect! Β Can't wait to get my hands on a copy :) Are you still thinking early June for a release date?

Yes. Our estimate in November was May, and the recent adjustment to mid June was just made a day or two ago. Book is 225 pages, give or take 10 depending on editing.

Erik J. Barzeski β€” β›³Β I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. πŸŒπŸΌβ€β™‚οΈ
Director of InstructionΒ Golf EvolutionΒ β€’Β Owner,Β The Sand Trap .comΒ β€’Β Author,Β Lowest Score Wins
Golf DigestΒ "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17Β &Β "Best in State" 2017-20Β β€’ WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019Β :edel:Β :true_linkswear:

Check Out:Β New TopicsΒ |Β TST BlogΒ |Β Golf TermsΒ |Β Instructional ContentΒ |Β AnalyzrΒ |Β LSWΒ | Instructional Droplets

Thanks man. I'll be ordering on release day!

In my Ogio Blade Stand Bag:
Β 

TaylorMade Burner 10.5*

Adams Insight BUL 15*
Taylormade RBZ 3H

TaylorMade RBZ 4-AW

Vokey SM4 54-11

Cleveland CG14 58 2 dot wedge

Ping Karsten Series Craz-E putter

Top Flite Gamer

• Administrator
I too want to order one of these books through PayPal. What is the current price?

$20 or $40. Paperback and hardcover. I'll be able to confirm receipt on Monday.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator

Here's your update.

@mvmac can confirm that the book is in the final stages of editing.

:)

Here's your update.

@mvmacΒ can confirm that the book is in the final stages of editing.

:)

You know, I really need this book.

I'm so glad it's in the final stages of editing.

Thank you and David for all the hard work you guys put into it. :-)

:ping:Β  :tmade:Β Β :callaway:Β Β Β :gamegolf:Β Β :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

God I hope you guys have like 50 pages devoted to the short game! After paying to become an oobgolf addict, and having it calculate my scramble percentage.....I am TERRIBLE! Some good months I'm looking at 17%! I'm throwing away around 10 strokes a round. I don't think my issue is in technique as I'm alway ending up on the green around where I want, but I NEVER get it inside a three foot circle. I'm lucky if I can get it inside a 10 foot circle! My issue is with the roll outs. I'm fairly certain it's because I can't read the lie and situation correctly to be able to tell how far the ball is going to roll once it hits the green. Maybe this book has information on that?

God I hope you guys have like 50 pages devoted to the short game! After paying to become an oobgolf addict, and having it calculate my scramble percentage.....I am TERRIBLE! Some good months I'm looking at 17%! I'm throwing away around 10 strokes a round.

I don't think my issue is in technique as I'm alway ending up on the green around where I want, but I NEVER get it inside a three foot circle. I'm lucky if I can get it inside a 10 foot circle!

My issue is with the roll outs. I'm fairly certain it's because I can't read the lie and situation correctly to be able to tell how far the ball is going to roll once it hits the green. Maybe this book has information on that?

It will be interesting what you think about all this after you read the book.

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends onΒ Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap onΒ Twitter!Β  andΒ onΒ Facebook!Β 
Golf TerminologyΒ -Β Β AnalyzrΒ Β -Β Β My Facebook,Β TwitterΒ andΒ InstagramΒ 

Yeah, absolutely. So I just checked my month of May report. In 8 rounds my percentage was 13.5!!!! UGH!!!! Terrible. If i could just get on average within 5 feet of the hole on chips I would be ridiculously happy...

• Administrator

I don't think my issue is in technique … but I'm lucky if I can get it inside a 10 foot circle!

These two statements do not match.

Sure they do. For instance, I could hit the perfect chip or pitch I.e. perform the technique correctly, yet if I cannot properly recognize all of the variables the ball will roll out further than I thought or check up when I try to play the roll out thus coming up short...Sometimes Ill play the ball to roll out more from the rough like I'm told I'm supposed to do and it will check. Sometimes ill play the ball to check off of the fairway only to have it roll way past... that's the part that kills me...

Sure they do. For instance, I could hit the perfect chip or pitch I.e. perform the technique correctly, yet if I cannot properly recognize all of the variables the ball will roll out further than I thought or check up when I try to play the roll out thus coming up short...Sometimes Ill play the ball to roll out more from the rough like I'm told I'm supposed to do and it will check. Sometimes ill play the ball to check off of the fairway only to have it roll way past... that's the part that kills me...

Sorry to say this, but then you didn't perform a perfect chip or pitch. Part of the process is knowing how the ball will create on the green and roll out. Because part of having proper technique is knowing trajectory, spin, will the ball land soft or hard.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
Β fasdfaΒ dfdsafΒ 

What's in My Bag
Driver;Β :pxg:Β 0311 Gen 5,Β  3-Wood:Β 
:titleist:Β 917h3 ,Β  Hybrid:Β  :titleist:Β 915 2-Hybrid,Β  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel:Β (52, 56, 60),Β  Putter: :edel:,Β  Ball: :snell:Β MTB,Β Β Shoe: :true_linkswear:,Β  Rangfinder:Β :leupold:
Bag:Β :ping:

Yours in earnest,Β Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks:Β :cleveland:Β 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5* Β :tmade:Β RBZ HL 3wΒ Β :nickent:Β 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H Β :callaway:Β X-22 5-AW Β :nike:SV tour 56* SWΒ :mizuno:Β MP-T11 60* LWΒ :bridgestone:Β customized TD-03 putterΒ :tmade:Penta TP3 Β Β :aimpoint:

:dance: Me too.....

-Matt-

"does it still count as a hit fairway if it is the next one over"

DRIVER-Callaway FTiz__3 WOOD-Nike SQ Dymo 15__HYBRIDS-3,4,5 Adams__IRONS-6-PW Adams__WEDGES-50,55,60 Wilson Harmonized__PUTTER-Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II

The tragectory is always what I want. Its. Always how it hits and checks/rolls....

Right :roll:

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
Β fasdfaΒ dfdsafΒ 

What's in My Bag
Driver;Β :pxg:Β 0311 Gen 5,Β  3-Wood:Β 
:titleist:Β 917h3 ,Β  Hybrid:Β  :titleist:Β 915 2-Hybrid,Β  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel:Β (52, 56, 60),Β  Putter: :edel:,Β  Ball: :snell:Β MTB,Β Β Shoe: :true_linkswear:,Β  Rangfinder:Β :leupold:
Bag:Β :ping:

Note:Β This thread is 2940 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic.Β Thank you!